very rich!

Posted by Savannahsmama on May 25, 2015

omg... this is very rich, I can't usually finish a whole mug full. Lately, I've been adding half of a scoop to my bulletproof coffee - yum!

Wonderful product, iffy packaging.

Posted by Reviewer2129020 on Jan 13, 2012

I purchased the product after drinking the single serving envelope as it hit the spot! It's bitterness is just what I need in the morning so I don't need to bother 'sweetening' it. I recieved my order 3 days after ordering it which is rather fast for things mailed to Hawaii. Just one cavet, the bags seal isn't very good so I emptied it into a freezer quart zip lock bag. Now I won't have to worry if it seals or not.

A cup a day as a change for tea

Posted by WardieWard3 on May 20, 2015

A strange combination of ingredients, but it works. Tastes great with a little Xylitol and Almond milk.

Surprisingly good !!!!!!!

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

Love the ingredients in this heart friendly hot chocolate! Contains hibiscus extract and beet juice powder along with cocoa powder for heart function. Tastes a little bitter but I sweetened naturally with a little stevia. Will keep on hand during the winter for my kids due to low sugar content. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

good stuff, but . . .

Posted by Reviewer2059028 on Feb 14, 2011

The package is impossible to pour the stuff out of . . . messy as all get out. Even pouring it into another container it is messy. Tastes good, but very bitter. Even Manuka Honey won't help much. Great product if you don't expect it to taste like say Swiss Miss. It is very bitter and if you take a lot if will make you jittery.

Better Than I Expected

Posted by Reviewer1604997 on Dec 24, 2010

I use a number of Madre products (no, I don't work for them, I'm just a satisfied customer), and decided to give this a try, as I like the CafeCeps and CocoCeps. The bulk bag has a ziploc closure, making it very convenient and less expensive than purchasing the individually packaged servings (although the individual packets are handy for travel, just a bit more expensive). This is a tasty way to get your mushrooms in, and I was happy to have a way to get beet juice in, as this was recommended by my acupuncturist. I sometimes add a scoop to a cup of coffee for variety.

Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1432484 on Mar 15, 2011

Smells great & very tasty

Coco for the Heart

Posted by Reviewer2411072 on May 31, 2011

Well, I have no way of knowing how much this hot health drink aids the heart, but it's got to be chocked full of antioxidants - and we know that's a good thing! It's a very satisfying hot beverage. I sweeten with stevia & add a little whole organic milk.

Cococardio

Posted by Reviewer1984831 on Aug 25, 2011

Great product

tastes great!

Posted by Reviewer1108612 on Sep 27, 2011

I add this to my Jarrow Formulas Brown Rice Protien powder for shakes. 1 banana, 1 scoop of CocoCeps, 1 scoop of protien powder, a handful of berries, 1 cup of regular soy milk. Blend in a blender for a smooth shake. Tastes like a chocolate shake! You do not need to add sugar since you already have the sugar from the banana and berries. I haven't noticed any health benefits and I suspect I could probably substitute Hershey's plain baking coco powder.