Madre Labs, CocoCardio, 7.93 oz (225 g)

Reviews 4-star

Wonderful product, iffy packaging.

Posted by Reviewer2129020 on Jan 13, 2012

I purchased the product after drinking the single serving envelope as it hit the spot! It's bitterness is just what I need in the morning so I don't need to bother 'sweetening' it. I recieved my order 3 days after ordering it which is rather fast for things mailed to Hawaii. Just one cavet, the bags seal isn't very good so I emptied it into a freezer quart zip lock bag. Now I won't have to worry if it seals or not.

A cup a day as a change for tea

Posted by WardieWard3 on May 20, 2015

A strange combination of ingredients, but it works. Tastes great with a little Xylitol and Almond milk.

very rich!

Posted by Savannahsmama on May 25, 2015

omg... this is very rich, I can't usually finish a whole mug full. Lately, I've been adding half of a scoop to my bulletproof coffee - yum!

Surprisingly good !!!!!!!

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

Love the ingredients in this heart friendly hot chocolate! Contains hibiscus extract and beet juice powder along with cocoa powder for heart function. Tastes a little bitter but I sweetened naturally with a little stevia. Will keep on hand during the winter for my kids due to low sugar content. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

good stuff, but . . .

Posted by Reviewer2059028 on Feb 14, 2011

The package is impossible to pour the stuff out of . . . messy as all get out. Even pouring it into another container it is messy. Tastes good, but very bitter. Even Manuka Honey won't help much. Great product if you don't expect it to taste like say Swiss Miss. It is very bitter and if you take a lot if will make you jittery.