• Note: This product contains a MFG DATE (Date of Manufacture). This product has a 3 year shelf life from the MFG DATE (Date of Manufacture). Read More

• Customer Ratings

It keeps me energetic the whole day

Posted by good-day on Apr 20, 2014

I consume one scoop every morning at breakfast and it keeps me energetic the whole day even if I am lack of sleep the previous night. I don't add table sugar as it is anti-nutrient. If you want to make it sweet, you may add some RAW UNPROCESSED honey. In addition to CocoCardio, I am also taking fish oil, spirulina and nattokinase and I have written reviews for these products as well. You are welcome to check them out on my product review page (good-day).

FANTASTIC FOR YOUR HEART

Posted by Reviewer1186427 on May 02, 2012

I CREDIT COCOCARDIO ALONG WITH COCOCEPS WITH DRASTICLY IMPROVING MY HEART HEALTH AND ENERGY LEVELS I AM NOW ABLE TO PICK UP MORE THAN A POUND WITHOUT MY HEART HURTING ME. I COULD GO ON AND ON, BUT I WILL JUST SAY THIS IS GREAT. PLEASE DON'T STOP OFFERING THIS FOR SALE IHERB. I CAN NOT LIVE WITHOUT IT, JACKIE STEPHENS.

An Intelligent and Well Designed Health Product -- Very Pleasant Tasting

Posted by Reviewer3343479 on Mar 18, 2011

This product contains non-alkalized cocoa and beets for nitrates. See important research by Dr. Hollenberg, Harvard Medicine, on Kuna Indians of Panama and their consumption of unprocessed cocoa. It is actually very pleasant tasting and good for digestion. You can mix it with hot water and oatmeal, too. I take about four scoops a day.

An Everyday Treat

Posted by BigNanc on Aug 04, 2012

I have this everyday at work added to my second cup of coffee. The dried beet juice is undetectable, but so good for you and the chocolate is yummy.

Improves Skin Condition

Posted by SEEKING-HEALTH on Nov 11, 2014

On Products-With-Reviews page, I have more reviews of other products I have bought and used. Dietary antioxidants contribute to endogenous photoprotection and are important for the maintenance of skin health. In one study, evaluation of the skin surface showed a significant decrease of skin roughness and scaling in the high flavanol cocoa group at week 12. Dietary flavanols from cocoa contribute to endogenous photoprotection, improve dermal blood circulation, and affect cosmetically relevant skin surface and hydration variables.

Benefits Cardiovascular Health, Brain, Mood, Blood Sugar and Weight Loss

Posted by MY-PRODUCT-REVIEWS on Apr 21, 2014

There are 4 great natural products known to benefit Cardiovascular Health: Fish Oil, Cocoa, Beet Juice and Hibiscus. CocoCardio combines organic cocoa, beet juice powders and hibiscus extract in one. If you have or want to prevent cardiovascular health issues such as elevated blood pressure, triglycerides and cholesterol levels then please consider taking fish oil and CocoCardio.

Way to get your beets when not in season!

Posted by honestreviews1 on Apr 23, 2013

I love beets, but where I live, they are only available in winter. I love chocolate too! So the combination of Cocoa and Beets is perfect! I love making hot chocolate with it, and I even make some chocolate rice porridge. We also tried to use this in semolina pudding. Tastes really great!

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2977240 on Nov 07, 2011

I used stevia in mine and a drop of peppermint extract and it tastes awesome!!

Madre Labs, CocoCardio

Posted by 5435183150955710878 on Apr 29, 2013

Oh my goodness.....!!!! This tastes sooooo good! I am a bit of a "choco-holic" and this product fully satisfies my cravings for a hot chocolate without me feeling guilty about calories or sugar overloads. I do use a little more than the one suggested scoop, about 1-1/4 and if I want a bit of a "treat", I mix the powder with frothed up low-fat soy milk. Absolutely delicious and once again, decadence without guilt. I truly recommend this product.

can't get enough

Posted by Reviewer3213560 on Jan 31, 2015

bought it on special initially and now can't live without a hot chocolate made from this daily. It tastes great and if , like me, you're menopausal, you can hide your eclectic institute dong quai in it and you don't even know its there. There will always be a container of this in my cupboard.