Madre Labs, CocoCardio, 7.93 oz (225 g)

FANTASTIC FOR YOUR HEART

Posted by Reviewer1186427 From Texas on May 02, 2012

I CREDIT COCOCARDIO ALONG WITH COCOCEPS WITH DRASTICLY IMPROVING MY HEART HEALTH AND ENERGY LEVELS I AM NOW ABLE TO PICK UP MORE THAN A POUND WITHOUT MY HEART HURTING ME. I COULD GO ON AND ON, BUT I WILL JUST SAY THIS IS GREAT. PLEASE DON'T STOP OFFERING THIS FOR SALE IHERB. I CAN NOT LIVE WITHOUT IT, JACKIE STEPHENS.

An Everyday Treat

Posted by BigNanc From Alabama on Aug 04, 2012

I have this everyday at work added to my second cup of coffee. The dried beet juice is undetectable, but so good for you and the chocolate is yummy.

An Intelligent and Well Designed Health Product -- Very Pleasant Tasting

Posted by Reviewer3343479 From California on Mar 18, 2011

This product contains non-alkalized cocoa and beets for nitrates. See important research by Dr. Hollenberg, Harvard Medicine, on Kuna Indians of Panama and their consumption of unprocessed cocoa. It is actually very pleasant tasting and good for digestion. You can mix it with hot water and oatmeal, too. I take about four scoops a day.

Here to stay

Posted by PatriciaM From Canada on Apr 19, 2012

It's beginning to look as if CocoCardio is here to stay in my kitchen. At first I didn't think it would reduce my chocolate consumption but once my body got used to it, it has. I often add a little coconut milk to it and enjoy it that way.

Way to get your beets when not in season!

Posted by honestreviews1 From Hong Kong on Apr 23, 2013

I love beets, but where I live, they are only available in winter. I love chocolate too! So the combination of Cocoa and Beets is perfect! I love making hot chocolate with it, and I even make some chocolate rice porridge. We also tried to use this in semolina pudding. Tastes really great!