Wow! What an Energy Booster for Me!

Posted by HelloItsMe on Dec 05, 2011

I received a sample of this and tried it. It must have something I need, because it gave me a great boost of all-day-long energy (nothing like caffeine, just a great, motivated good feeling). I helped my husband re-mulch trees, shrubs, and flowerbeds and we loaded firewood together (about 4 hours of intense work). Still had energy left for all my usual day-to-day activities. No flagging energy after taking it, either (as caffeine always does for me). I'm already in excellent health, but this was so good I immediately came back to IHerb and ordered. I enjoy CafeCeps and several other MadreLabs products & trust their quality and good taste. This one's no exception--I think I'll use it to replace my daily dark chocolate treat (and this has just 1 g of sugar per serving, a real plus). Sweeten with Stevia & you're good to go. Highly recommended!

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2221098 on Jan 15, 2012

My body absolutely loved this product! I could feel the cardiovascular effects and would highly recommend this to anyone!

CocoCardio

Posted by Reviewer2260173 on Aug 28, 2011

This is a very good way to help my heart and my chocolate cravings at the same time. I will be purchasing more of this.

CocoCardio

Posted by Reviewer2267273 on Jan 02, 2012

I give 5 stars to all ingredients! A cup of 5 stars!

I really like this

Posted by Reviewer2089761 on Mar 17, 2012

I add a little cream and quite a bit of honey, and it's like hot chocolate - but so easy and good for me.

Great product!

Posted by dianeskang on Nov 09, 2013

I make sure to incorporate this into my morning shake before work each day. Gives me a boost, and personally I don't mind the flavor at all. I was looking to incorporate beets into my diet and this worked out well.

Posted by Reviewer2039737 on Jun 27, 2011

My mother is currently using this and can't say enough about it. Tastes wonderful, and she looks very forward to it in the morning. She has had a history of blood clots and began using it as nutritional support. Results have been very positive!

Great taste!

Posted by 5324419088133271095 on Aug 03, 2013

I LOVE this! I add stevia to it, and I have a cup just about every day. Love the new packaging.

wonderful product

Posted by 5139270254029948786 on Mar 26, 2015

I recommend this product it is great. Give energy every time I drink it. The good thing about it is that is not addict it. I drink it when I need it. It is a great product.

Strange but yummy

Posted by Biaitiar on Oct 25, 2014

La primera vez que lo tomas es estraño pero resulta delicioso. Sobretodo me encanta, las pocas calorías y la ausencia de grasas saturadas