Best Sellers New Products Super Specials! Product Trials Clearance

Madre Labs, CocoCardio, 7.93 oz (225 g)

tastes fine on its own

Posted by Reviewer2131651 on Jun 12, 2011

Because I have been wanting to cut back on my caffeine intake, I researched coffe substitutes. I've tried all the Madre Lab coffee substitute beverages and found I like them all equally well. I drank coffee unsweetened and find that I prefer these beverages unsweetened as well. I worried that the CocoCardio would be too bitter, but I can't really tell the difference between it and the CocoCeps. For my palette it is perfect and I wouldn't think of adding anything to it. Although it might smell a little different in the sealable bag, I don't detect a beet smell or anything else offputting. It's good and energizing.

Energy

Posted by Reviewer1056499 on Jun 21, 2011

Perfect drink for a pick-me up during the day.

Posted by Reviewer2039737 on Jun 27, 2011

My mother is currently using this and can't say enough about it. Tastes wonderful, and she looks very forward to it in the morning. She has had a history of blood clots and began using it as nutritional support. Results have been very positive!

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer1137903 on Jul 10, 2011

I drink this just about every morning. It is strong so if you don't like real DARK chocolate you won't like this. I can't say much about the health claims as I don't have any heart problems but it does give me a slight pick-me-up in the morning.

Wonderful!!

Posted by Reviewer3304296 on Aug 02, 2011

Hey Chocolate lovers!!! Try this in smoothies - with some chocolate stevia drops, whey protein, chia seeds, ice and acacia fiber, and you will love it!!! You can even add 1 c spinach and you will never taste the spinach!! This powder has a wonderful flavor and is so healthy for you too!!! Love it!!