Interesting taste

Posted by Reviewer2801978 on Feb 23, 2012

Love the Flavor

So good!

Posted by Reviewer2800846 on Feb 29, 2012

I love this and the CocoCeps. I alternate them both. I like to have them as a treat when I want some chocolate, or have a craving for something sweet. I use cinnamon and vanilla stevia and my, oh, my what a wonderful drink!

luv this coco

Posted by Reviewer2839744 on Feb 29, 2012

Was not expecting much when I purchased this coco except what I read in reviews. I really luv this stuff. The beets can be overpowering in this drink, but I add additional unsweetened coco and soy or half and half;and stevia. To me the perfect drink in place of regular coco; very healthy alternative.

love the taste

Posted by Reviewer1310601 on Mar 02, 2012

I put a scoop of this in my "health Drink" each morning and it makes it taste a whole lot better! It looks like it is really good for you also!

yummy

Posted by Reviewer1518634 on Mar 07, 2012

I really enjoy this cocoa but you don't have to use the whole scoop for good flavor

CocoCardio

Posted by healthwaysunlimited on Apr 30, 2012

Another healthy product by Madre Labs. I would say CocoCeps is my favorite, but this is a close second. I just add warm water and drink it with nothing else added.

tasty and healthy

Posted by Reviewer1682718 on Oct 09, 2012

i really enjoy drinking it

Cocoa anti-oxidant

Posted by Romero on Oct 12, 2012

Cocoa has the highest levels of (epi)-catechin in nature, Cocoa is one of the best fruits in earth.

Delicious way to get red beets!

Posted by Reviewer2593555 on Oct 17, 2012

This is my chocolate drink -I mix it with rice milk. I do need digestive enzymes with it, but I am sensitive to many foods, so that is kind of expected.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2079061 on Oct 18, 2012

Delicious ! Great addition to my morning smoothie.