Madre Labs CocoCardio

Posted by Reviewer1547357 on Feb 22, 2012

This is really excellent, we received a sample of this with one of our orders and at first thought it had a little different taste, but the ingredients and benefits made me buy a regular size. I find it is wonderful and the taste is great after drinking it a few times, and I will continue to buy it.

Interesting taste

Posted by Reviewer2801978 on Feb 23, 2012

Love the Flavor

So good!

Posted by Reviewer2800846 on Feb 29, 2012

I love this and the CocoCeps. I alternate them both. I like to have them as a treat when I want some chocolate, or have a craving for something sweet. I use cinnamon and vanilla stevia and my, oh, my what a wonderful drink!

luv this coco

Posted by Reviewer2839744 on Feb 29, 2012

Was not expecting much when I purchased this coco except what I read in reviews. I really luv this stuff. The beets can be overpowering in this drink, but I add additional unsweetened coco and soy or half and half;and stevia. To me the perfect drink in place of regular coco; very healthy alternative.

love the taste

Posted by Reviewer1310601 on Mar 02, 2012

I put a scoop of this in my "health Drink" each morning and it makes it taste a whole lot better! It looks like it is really good for you also!

yummy

Posted by Reviewer1518634 on Mar 07, 2012

I really enjoy this cocoa but you don't have to use the whole scoop for good flavor

Good taste

Posted by Reviewer2671500 on May 04, 2013

A good product. Used it in raw brownies, it had a little taste og bete but otherwise ok.

It's good

Posted by Reviewer2611079 on Apr 30, 2013

Nice to use as cocoa powder, I use it with my oats for breakfast. I like the taste, although I prefer the CocoCeps one... just ordered this because it was cheaper. But I'm happy with it :)

It's coco-licious

Posted by Reviewer2344128 on May 23, 2013

Great stuff IMO, and now that summer approacheth I'm catching onto the fact that the directions say to stir it into warm water. Not hot. Warm. Hmmm maybe that avoids killing off some nutrients? Anyhoo, I've actually stuck my warmly prepared coco cup in the fridge a few times to get it real cold, and found it to be good that way too (!).

Healthy Hot Chocolate!!

Posted by 4878073123584648854 on May 24, 2013

So yummy!! I didn't find it bitter at all (as the label warns), though I added SweetLeaf stevia to it (both the chocolate raspberry and english toffee make an amazing flavored hot chocolate!) It's so tasty, you wouldn't think it was chalk full of healthy antioxidants... I've drank it straight and used it as an alternative for cocoa powder in baking. GREAT PRODUCT! Take advantage while it's on sale... you'll be hooked!