Yummy!

Posted by healthifulbalance on Nov 02, 2011

I love this! It tastes just like normal cocoa powder and I didnt notice an aftertaste or anything like that. On the back of the package it says to sweeten it if you dont like anything bitter-tasting but I chose not to sweeten it and it still tasted great! I love this especially now that its getting colder out! The nutrition stats are amazing as well! I totally recommend this! :)

good stuff, but . . .

Posted by Reviewer2059028 on Feb 14, 2011

The package is impossible to pour the stuff out of . . . messy as all get out. Even pouring it into another container it is messy. Tastes good, but very bitter. Even Manuka Honey won't help much. Great product if you don't expect it to taste like say Swiss Miss. It is very bitter and if you take a lot if will make you jittery.

madre labs cococardio

Posted by Reviewer1543150 on Mar 04, 2011

Excellent. Natural dark chocolate without all the calories plus hibiscus and beet juice to boot. Good combination. Tasty when you add cinnamon. Downside: expensive.

Better Than I Expected

Posted by Reviewer1604997 on Dec 24, 2010

I use a number of Madre products (no, I don't work for them, I'm just a satisfied customer), and decided to give this a try, as I like the CafeCeps and CocoCeps. The bulk bag has a ziploc closure, making it very convenient and less expensive than purchasing the individually packaged servings (although the individual packets are handy for travel, just a bit more expensive). This is a tasty way to get your mushrooms in, and I was happy to have a way to get beet juice in, as this was recommended by my acupuncturist. I sometimes add a scoop to a cup of coffee for variety.

Great Coco!!

Posted by Reviewer1040685 on Jan 03, 2011

I am impressed with this product and have referred it to friends. I add a little sweetener (honey or sugar) to it and it tastes great - just like a cup of hot chocolate you might buy someplace. But knowing it is more healthy for you makes it satisfying to drink regularly. Thank you for giving us an alternative to the junk out there!!