• Note: This product contains a MFG DATE (Date of Manufacture). This product has a 3 year shelf life from the MFG DATE (Date of Manufacture). Read More

• Customer Ratings

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Best Cocoa EVER !!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

Healthy Cocoa Drink!! What I love about this product is that is has a great taste and great nutrition stats as well! The only ingredients are organic natural (non-alkalized) cocoa powder, organic freeze-dried beet juice powder and hibiscus sabdariffa extract. . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

Doesn't taste good

Posted by MissExopotamie on Aug 05, 2013

I only tried with water. I will try with plant milk but the mix of cocoa with the sour-tasting beet juice is hard to appriciate.

Great taste!

Posted by 5324419088133271095 on Aug 03, 2013

I LOVE this! I add stevia to it, and I have a cup just about every day. Love the new packaging.

wish it was raw

Posted by Reviewer1455797 on Jul 27, 2013

I wish they used raw cacao for this product, because I like the ingredients they use and it tastes great to me. I use it for baking, cooking, smoothies, etc.

Madre Labs, CocoCardio

Posted by 5180987812867401623 on Jul 25, 2013

... Received after find runs out in July 2013, it smells awful, throw out...

Buena la mezcla! Buen cacao!

Posted by 5121683425270358913 on Jul 23, 2013

El Cacao con polvo de jugo de Betarraga y extracto de Hibisco! Buena mezcla para su salud! El sabor es específico, un poco fuerte, pero yo tomaba con leche y sin azúcar o endulzante. Era rico para mi gusto, mi marido también lo tomo. Puede ser que va a necesitar algún tiempo para acostumbrarse pero vale la pena ;) Recomiendo!!!

The taste is unbelieveable

Posted by Reviewer2646612 on Jul 21, 2013

I got used to the strong taste pretty soon. Meanwhile it can be mixed with basic coco powder. For me it doesn't provide clear health benefits, but there might still be some I can't see for years.

Enjoy this cocoa!!! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Jul 10, 2013

I love this cocoa in the morning to get me energized. It works as well as drinking coffee but so much better for me. It looks redish in my cup but tastes very much like hot chocolate but not as much as the Cococeps. I like the cococeps better.

Great brand, not so great taste ...

Posted by TheHeArtsprout on Jul 02, 2013

Great brand, and great ingredient list, but the taste isn't the best. It is bitter, but if I mix it with hot water, a little cream, and some coconut sugar/stevia, it tastes pretty ok.

have with coconut oil

Posted by 4890316181338064785 on Jun 30, 2013

bitter taste but quite nice with a tbsp of coconut oil - double the health!