Happiness in a bag

Posted by Reviewer1399671 on Feb 17, 2012

My husband love love love this product. We have it every day after lunch. It is our dessert and our comfort food. It is pure pleasure to drink it.

this stuff is awesome!

Posted by Reviewer3232701 on Feb 21, 2012

tastes great!! I got my bro hooked on it too!

Madre Labs CocoCardio

Posted by Reviewer1547357 on Feb 22, 2012

This is really excellent, we received a sample of this with one of our orders and at first thought it had a little different taste, but the ingredients and benefits made me buy a regular size. I find it is wonderful and the taste is great after drinking it a few times, and I will continue to buy it.

Interesting taste

Posted by Reviewer2801978 on Feb 23, 2012

Love the Flavor

So good!

Posted by Reviewer2800846 on Feb 29, 2012

I love this and the CocoCeps. I alternate them both. I like to have them as a treat when I want some chocolate, or have a craving for something sweet. I use cinnamon and vanilla stevia and my, oh, my what a wonderful drink!

luv this coco

Posted by Reviewer2839744 on Feb 29, 2012

Was not expecting much when I purchased this coco except what I read in reviews. I really luv this stuff. The beets can be overpowering in this drink, but I add additional unsweetened coco and soy or half and half;and stevia. To me the perfect drink in place of regular coco; very healthy alternative.

love the taste

Posted by Reviewer1310601 on Mar 02, 2012

I put a scoop of this in my "health Drink" each morning and it makes it taste a whole lot better! It looks like it is really good for you also!

yummy

Posted by Reviewer1518634 on Mar 07, 2012

I really enjoy this cocoa but you don't have to use the whole scoop for good flavor

I really like this

Posted by Reviewer2089761 on Mar 17, 2012

I add a little cream and quite a bit of honey, and it's like hot chocolate - but so easy and good for me.

Healthy treat