This is good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2147901 on Jan 17, 2012

I love this as my hot chocolate for the morning.. don't use too much as the 'beet' taste is very strong.. I put a little vanilla stevia in it and it's wonderful.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2151787 on Dec 12, 2010

I liked this a lot, not on its own though. I added some whipping cream and sweetener and it was almost like hot chocolate! I like that it has some health benefits a swell.

Love it!

Posted by 5031166560156284582 on Apr 24, 2015

Tastes like cocoa. This has become my coffee replacer. It doesn't make me feel heavy or upset my stomach like some cocoa coffee beverages. I add plenty of stevia and mmmm

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer2164723 on Jan 29, 2012

Definitely feel a boost drinking this, love the flavour. No need to add any milk, I do add some stevia drops though as cocoa is quite bitter.

Very Yummy Stuff!

Posted by AletaOrganic on Apr 16, 2013

This stuff is soooo good! I love the pinkish/brown color, too. Delicious! Great for a nice cup of cocoa, or for baking cookies and cakes. Makes a beautiful chocolate/banana/coconut milk shake! Mmmm Mmmm! I have found iherb service exceptional, and I am always astounded by my savings! And I have never had to pay one cent for shipping!

My New Discovery

Posted by Reviewer2167403 on Mar 27, 2011

I can't drink milk and I'm in LOVE with this new drink. Smells and tastes a lot like real hot chocolate! Try it!

excelente

Posted by 4879741283177142732 on Nov 16, 2014

simplemente excelente

madre labs cococardio

Posted by Reviewer2174968 on Oct 17, 2014

Delicious

Coco Cardio

Posted by 5002054359390219669 on Sep 26, 2014

Tried this when it was on sale and was not sure what to expect. It is bitter and I did use honey but I really do love the taste and it gives me major energy..I actually use it as a pre-workout supplement sometimes and do just fine x

tasty and healthy

Posted by Reviewer1682718 on Oct 09, 2012

i really enjoy drinking it