nice product

Posted by Reviewer1294588 on Oct 30, 2012

tastes good, i do feel energized, dont know if it thanks to the powder or to myself.

lovely!

Posted by Reviewer2837062 on Aug 22, 2012

It has a slightly bitter taste which I like, and has helped wean me off chemically processed hot chocolate. Maybe not one for the kids, but if you like proper dark chocolate and hot cocoa, it's brilliant.

!

Posted by Strelka on Aug 27, 2012

labs un veselīgs!

SATISFIED CUSTOMER

Posted by lovelyBunny on Oct 24, 2013

Very good

Love this drink!

Posted by Reviewer1816806 on Oct 02, 2012

It is so warming and delicious! I heard many people dislike it for a little bitter taste, but as for me - it's perfect as itself or with a splaash of milk.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer3126648 on Oct 02, 2012

Nice Coacoa-drink.

Chocolate delight.

Posted by Reviewer3027350 on Jun 22, 2012

What a fabulous taste!!!This is my favorite cup of hot chocolate.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Best Cocoa EVER !!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

Healthy Cocoa Drink!! What I love about this product is that is has a great taste and great nutrition stats as well! The only ingredients are organic natural (non-alkalized) cocoa powder, organic freeze-dried beet juice powder and hibiscus sabdariffa extract. . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

Great Taste

Posted by 5649150956425648240 on Jul 17, 2012

I drink this with hot water or add a little to my protein powder / almond milk home made ice cream. Great chocolate taste and low on calories.

Rich taste

Posted by Reviewer2525005 on Feb 11, 2013

I drink a mug of this each evening after my meal as it has a deep, rich and chocolatety satisfying taste. I don't ususally even add any stevia as I enjoy the slight bitterness. On occasion I do add a bit but only 3 drops. I recommend this product.