Nice!

Posted by 5582226948148283464 on May 24, 2013

This, with milk added, made the perfect companion to cereals that I bought but found too sweet for my liking. A little goes a long way. The only strange thing about this drink is that the beetroot powder turns the drink reddish-pink, so it was difficult at first to see how much milk to add.

extra dark chocolate drink

Posted by 5477025040950460127 on May 28, 2013

I mix a scoop of this with a scoop of CafeCeps (that I also got from IHerb.com) and stir in hot water. Then I add almond milk and honey or maple syrup. It is the best mocha latte ever and really healthy too! Wakes me up in the morning.

Very good

Posted by Andriy6 on Jun 02, 2013

I'm drinking this with mere water, no sugar. Tastes ok

Gards kakao-biešu dzēriens

Posted by ekopreces on Jun 06, 2013

Paciņu atverot, redzam to pašu pierasto kakao pulveri, bet, iejaucot to karstā pienā, iegūstam jauku tumši-rozīgu, diezgan pabiezu dzērienu. Man tas patīk un garšo. Sastāvā ir kakao pulveris, biešu sulas pulveris un hibiska ekstrakta. Mēs zinām, ka biešu sula uztur sirds darbību, mazina asinsspiedienu, palīdz bezmiega gadījumos, uzlabo atmiņu. Savukārt, pateicoties hibiska ekstraktam, tiek uzturēta asinsvadu veselība. Daudzus, varbūt, attur rozīgais dzēriena tonis, bet droši apgalvoju, ka biešu garšu nevar just un garša, kā jau minēju, ir laba un garda, kā jau kakao.

Good Taste and healthy to boot.

Posted by Reviewer2704860 on Sep 15, 2013

I had been looking for beet juice and with chocolate what could be better. I make it with milk and add Stevia and Xylitol because I prefer it hot, it is like a healthy hot chocolate,

The funniest cocoa I ever try

Posted by 5486644570188152417 on Sep 28, 2013

It's pink! Because of the bettle juice, but tastes like normal cocoa powder, without sweeteners. You can add honey or sugar if you want to, or keep it natural. I don't have cardio problems but I tried this one in a sample and I could resist :D

Help for vetigo and heart issues!

Posted by Reviewer1099199 on Oct 10, 2013

I love this product and recommend it to my clients who have either heart issues or vertigo / dizziness as beets are great for helping with this issue as is simply staying hydrated. Love the taste too and appreciate that it has no sweetener!

Great product!

Posted by dianeskang on Nov 09, 2013

I make sure to incorporate this into my morning shake before work each day. Gives me a boost, and personally I don't mind the flavor at all. I was looking to incorporate beets into my diet and this worked out well.

CocoCardio

Posted by 5479862891654438744 on Nov 11, 2013

Mix this in the AM using a blender: a scoop of cococardio, almond milk, plain Greek yogurt, natural sweetener, kale & frozen raspberries. Yummy & healthy!

Truffles?

Posted by Reviewer3359881 on Nov 12, 2013

I bought this to make dark chocolate holiday truffles. I tried some in my tea-it complimented the rooibos well.