good stuff

Posted by themissingsock on Dec 13, 2012

This is another great product from madre labs and the iherb pricing is great too!

A healthy alternative to hot cocoa

Posted by HDumas on Mar 11, 2013

I have a strong dark chocolate addiction, which has spurred me to snack on chocolate bars and hot cocoa daily. This drink however satisfies that craving, without the unnecessary calories. In fact, there are only 25 calories per serving, plus whatever sweetner you use to balance the bitterness. (I use a tablespoon of honey.) The result is a very health version of hot cocoa-esque drink.

tastes good!

Posted by Reviewer1142540 on Mar 30, 2013

This tastes like dark dutch cocoa with a pinkish tint to it from the beets. God bless you all.

Very bitter!

Posted by Rosie-Posie on Aug 13, 2013

This has a very bitter taste so I recommend to use it in smoothies with bananas and other sweet fruit.

Buena la mezcla! Buen cacao!

Posted by 5121683425270358913 on Jul 23, 2013

El Cacao con polvo de jugo de Betarraga y extracto de Hibisco! Buena mezcla para su salud! El sabor es específico, un poco fuerte, pero yo tomaba con leche y sin azúcar o endulzante. Era rico para mi gusto, mi marido también lo tomo. Puede ser que va a necesitar algún tiempo para acostumbrarse pero vale la pena ;) Recomiendo!!!

Madre Labs, CocoCardio

Posted by 5180987812867401623 on Jul 25, 2013

... Received after find runs out in July 2013, it smells awful, throw out...

Good Taste and healthy to boot.

Posted by Reviewer2704860 on Sep 15, 2013

I had been looking for beet juice and with chocolate what could be better. I make it with milk and add Stevia and Xylitol because I prefer it hot, it is like a healthy hot chocolate,

The funniest cocoa I ever try

Posted by 5486644570188152417 on Sep 28, 2013

It's pink! Because of the bettle juice, but tastes like normal cocoa powder, without sweeteners. You can add honey or sugar if you want to, or keep it natural. I don't have cardio problems but I tried this one in a sample and I could resist :D

Help for vetigo and heart issues!

Posted by Reviewer1099199 on Oct 10, 2013

I love this product and recommend it to my clients who have either heart issues or vertigo / dizziness as beets are great for helping with this issue as is simply staying hydrated. Love the taste too and appreciate that it has no sweetener!

Great product!

Posted by dianeskang on Nov 09, 2013

I make sure to incorporate this into my morning shake before work each day. Gives me a boost, and personally I don't mind the flavor at all. I was looking to incorporate beets into my diet and this worked out well.