If you are a dark chocolate person, you should love this

Posted by QuirkyMissy on Nov 23, 2013

I love this powder. When made into cocoa drink it's deep red, and pinkish if milk is added. I have no problem with colors. It definitely more bitter, but I am a dark chocolate person, so I find the bitterness fits perfectly to my taste. I don't have heart problem, and my recent health check returns with clean bill. I am generally very healthy, and I plan to keep it that way. My favorite way of consuming CocoCardio Chia seeds pudding (google for recipes, you will find a bunch of them!) with your favorite fruits (mine is strawberries, banana, blueberries, plum, sharon fruit) and seeds (sunflower and pumpkin seeds). I add a heaping teaspoon of the cococardio powder on it (like you would eat it with tiramisu). It's so delicious! The bitterness compliments the sweet and sour fruits! Bursts of flavours with each mouthful! I gave another pack to my uncle who recently went through a bypass, I hope this is a good alternative for his other beverage and helps him in his condition. http://www.iherb.com/mypage/QuirkyMissy

yummy.

Posted by Reviewer1303678 on May 18, 2013

i tried this product first as a sample with an order and then purchased full size. out of madre labs cocoa and coffee products that i have tried this is my favorite in taste, by far. i have prepared it plain with water and no sweetener, with water and some rock sugar. and with water, rock sugar and so delicious french vanilla coconutmilk creamer. i think that the taste was great in the ways that i made it, more so with a little sweetener and the creamer. but i would be able to drink it alone. other reviews stated they tasted the beets, i can't say that. i love beets, but i didn't taste them/ it is a lovely shade of red velvet cake though!

Buena la mezcla! Buen cacao!

Posted by 5121683425270358913 on Jul 23, 2013

El Cacao con polvo de jugo de Betarraga y extracto de Hibisco! Buena mezcla para su salud! El sabor es específico, un poco fuerte, pero yo tomaba con leche y sin azúcar o endulzante. Era rico para mi gusto, mi marido también lo tomo. Puede ser que va a necesitar algún tiempo para acostumbrarse pero vale la pena ;) Recomiendo!!!

Madre Labs, CocoCardio

Posted by 5180987812867401623 on Jul 25, 2013

... Received after find runs out in July 2013, it smells awful, throw out...

Great Taste

Posted by 5649150956425648240 on Jul 17, 2012

I drink this with hot water or add a little to my protein powder / almond milk home made ice cream. Great chocolate taste and low on calories.

tasty and healthy

Posted by Reviewer1682718 on Oct 09, 2012

i really enjoy drinking it

Cocoa anti-oxidant

Posted by Romero on Oct 12, 2012

Cocoa has the highest levels of (epi)-catechin in nature, Cocoa is one of the best fruits in earth.

Delicious way to get red beets!

Posted by Reviewer2593555 on Oct 17, 2012

This is my chocolate drink -I mix it with rice milk. I do need digestive enzymes with it, but I am sensitive to many foods, so that is kind of expected.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2079061 on Oct 18, 2012

Delicious ! Great addition to my morning smoothie.

nice product

Posted by Reviewer1294588 on Oct 30, 2012

tastes good, i do feel energized, dont know if it thanks to the powder or to myself.