Madre Labs, CocoCardio

Posted by 5435183150955710878 on Apr 29, 2013

Oh my goodness.....!!!! This tastes sooooo good! I am a bit of a "choco-holic" and this product fully satisfies my cravings for a hot chocolate without me feeling guilty about calories or sugar overloads. I do use a little more than the one suggested scoop, about 1-1/4 and if I want a bit of a "treat", I mix the powder with frothed up low-fat soy milk. Absolutely delicious and once again, decadence without guilt. I truly recommend this product.

Negative effect on my bowls

Posted by Reviewer2481187 on Mar 26, 2013

After drinking I spent a lot of time running to the bathroom. Nuf said.

Great Product!!

Posted by 4753155018919547596 on Dec 27, 2013

Glad I ordered this!! The quality of the chocolate is very good and I am picky about chocolate. I like that it has organic beet juice powder because of its benefits for the brain, and product really helps with digestion and regularity. It is great when mixed well with a warm very ripe (mushy) banana - for an almost like a truffle consistency, or with peanut butter and a little water warmed up. This powder can be mixed with a lot to make really good healthy treats as well as make a nice warm beverage.

can't get enough

Posted by Reviewer3213560 on Jan 31, 2015

bought it on special initially and now can't live without a hot chocolate made from this daily. It tastes great and if , like me, you're menopausal, you can hide your eclectic institute dong quai in it and you don't even know its there. There will always be a container of this in my cupboard.

Love it

Posted by 5413795017939317768 on Oct 31, 2015

I find the natural bitterness is completely neutralised if the powder is mixed with milk in some form. I make a breakfast cereal using hot milk, golden flax meal, and a scoop of this, and love it. It's also good as an alternative to straight cocoa powder in hot chocolate type drinks. The key is to blend the powder first with a small amount of boiling water, to which you then add the heated milk.

very rich!

Posted by Savannahsmama on May 25, 2015

omg... this is very rich, I can't usually finish a whole mug full. Lately, I've been adding half of a scoop to my bulletproof coffee - yum!

Bleah

Posted by 4827345698147606375 on Apr 05, 2015

This just isn't for me. It's drinkable if you add sweetener and soy milk to it, but at no point will you think you're actually drinking hot cocoa. I didn't feel an energy boost or any other palpable benefit after drinking it, either.

Tastes ok but.

Posted by Reviewer3223005 on May 02, 2013

If you look at the information on the back, there is nothing that shows u what percent is coffee and other ingredients. For all you know it could be 99% coffee

taste is very bad

Posted by popopo on Dec 20, 2013

tasted absolutely wrong :(

Here to stay

Posted by PatriciaM on Apr 19, 2012

It's beginning to look as if CocoCardio is here to stay in my kitchen. At first I didn't think it would reduce my chocolate consumption but once my body got used to it, it has. I often add a little coconut milk to it and enjoy it that way.