10% Off Orders Over $40!

Madre Labs, CocoCardio, 7.93 oz (225 g)

Improves Skin Condition

Posted by Products-With-Reviews on Nov 11, 2014

On Products-With-Reviews page, I have more reviews of other products I have bought and used. Dietary antioxidants contribute to endogenous photoprotection and are important for the maintenance of skin health. In one study, evaluation of the skin surface showed a significant decrease of skin roughness and scaling in the high flavanol cocoa group at week 12. Dietary flavanols from cocoa contribute to endogenous photoprotection, improve dermal blood circulation, and affect cosmetically relevant skin surface and hydration variables.

Way to get your beets when not in season!

Posted by honestreviews1 on Apr 23, 2013

I love beets, but where I live, they are only available in winter. I love chocolate too! So the combination of Cocoa and Beets is perfect! I love making hot chocolate with it, and I even make some chocolate rice porridge. We also tried to use this in semolina pudding. Tastes really great!

Negative effect on my bowls

Posted by Reviewer2481187 on Mar 26, 2013

After drinking I spent a lot of time running to the bathroom. Nuf said.

Disappointed

Posted by opheart on Aug 10, 2012

I've got it as a free sample. And I'm disappointed: it's very sour, no chocolate taste at all. Would never purchase again even as a free sample.

Madre Labs, CocoCardio

Posted by 5435183150955710878 on Apr 29, 2013

Oh my goodness.....!!!! This tastes sooooo good! I am a bit of a "choco-holic" and this product fully satisfies my cravings for a hot chocolate without me feeling guilty about calories or sugar overloads. I do use a little more than the one suggested scoop, about 1-1/4 and if I want a bit of a "treat", I mix the powder with frothed up low-fat soy milk. Absolutely delicious and once again, decadence without guilt. I truly recommend this product.