A little bitter, but otherwise tastes good

Posted by philosophicalcat on Oct 13, 2011

I mixed this with cold milk coffee in a blender and found it needed a little more sweetener. Other than that, it tasted good and the ingredients should help with heart health.

It tastes good with stevia liquid

Posted by Reviewer1402673 on Oct 25, 2011

It tastes good with stevia liquid.

good concept

Posted by Reviewer2687668 on Oct 28, 2011

nice drink :)

nice

Posted by Reviewer1320819 on Nov 28, 2011

I put this in my Bluebonnet Vanilla Protein drink every morning. It is delicious this way. I do not like it for hot chocolate.

good for chocolate lovers

Posted by TexasGal on Dec 30, 2011

this is great for when I need a taste of chocolate. Has a bit of a bitter aftertaste,but a small sacrifice for something so healthy

Muy bueno

Posted by vivianafabregatf on Dec 16, 2012

Sabor bueno

Enjoy this cocoa!!! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Jul 10, 2013

I love this cocoa in the morning to get me energized. It works as well as drinking coffee but so much better for me. It looks redish in my cup but tastes very much like hot chocolate but not as much as the Cococeps. I like the cococeps better.

good for smoothies

Posted by Reviewer2255839 on Apr 12, 2013

I used this to make a smoothy for my son's breakfast every day. With one banana, organic raw milk, a free range organic egg yolk, a scoop of this stuff and sometimes additional supplements like a tinsy dash of magnesium and also iodine and selenium and liquid vitamin D when needed. This is great stuff just tasted like chocolate to me but has a reddish tinge to it...actually I even used it to do a homemade chocolate ice cream made from raw organic cream, egg yolk & maple syrup and cococardio as the choc flavour and it worked out pretty well. I tend to follow Weston A Price type eating hence the whole foods and no fear of fats. The only problem with it, is the normal price (i bought on special price) I can't afford. Definitely too expensive to get most of the time for me.

Good

Posted by Hanne67 on May 19, 2013

I use this mixed with hot milk and adding some Stevia Vanilla Creme. It gets red in you cup, because it's containing beet juice. It's also great together with CafeCeps and Stevia Vanilla Creme in hot water.

찐한 다크초코~

Posted by 5291546600361959722 on May 23, 2013

시중에 파는 코코아가루는 비교할수없는 진한 다크초코예요 맛이 정말 깊어서 좋아요!! 우유에 유기농설탕이랑 같이 넣어서 먹는데 찬우유에는 잘 안녹아요. 오늘은 날이 더워서 믹서기에 얼음이랑 같이 넣고 초코밀크쉐이크 만들어먹었어요.