Wonderful product, iffy packaging.

Posted by Reviewer2129020 on Jan 13, 2012

I purchased the product after drinking the single serving envelope as it hit the spot! It's bitterness is just what I need in the morning so I don't need to bother 'sweetening' it. I recieved my order 3 days after ordering it which is rather fast for things mailed to Hawaii. Just one cavet, the bags seal isn't very good so I emptied it into a freezer quart zip lock bag. Now I won't have to worry if it seals or not.

tastes fine on its own

Posted by Reviewer2131651 on Jun 12, 2011

Because I have been wanting to cut back on my caffeine intake, I researched coffe substitutes. I've tried all the Madre Lab coffee substitute beverages and found I like them all equally well. I drank coffee unsweetened and find that I prefer these beverages unsweetened as well. I worried that the CocoCardio would be too bitter, but I can't really tell the difference between it and the CocoCeps. For my palette it is perfect and I wouldn't think of adding anything to it. Although it might smell a little different in the sealable bag, I don't detect a beet smell or anything else offputting. It's good and energizing.

curbs heart bloating/pressure very well for aged working adults.

Posted by Reviewer1988592 on Dec 01, 2011

any aged adult will appreciate this product in that it curbs the bloating/pressure/puffiness if you do a straneous task thanks to the nitric oxide from the beets or possibly from the hisbiscus flower lowering the blood pressure. I tried many other nitric oxide products glycocarn,arginocarn,l-carnitine etc.. this seems to be the cheapest and produced the best results in this case. I like most of madre's products except the mushroom coffee cococeps much grosser taste than this and no physical effect.

CocoCardio

Posted by Reviewer2088230 on Jan 07, 2012

This is great stuff but could have a more chocolaty flavor. I add cocoa for this. My blood pressure readings seem better since this has hibiscus in it, which from what I understand, is supposed to be good for the heart.

Love this stuff!

Posted by 4756954460203458119 on Sep 14, 2013

I bought this back when it was on sale for $2.95 and I'm so glad I tried it out. I liked it so much, I have continued to buy it for full price. You have to understand that it isn't going to taste like regular cocoa though or you may not like it. Also, I didn't care for it plain, but when it is mixed with a sweetener it tastes really good. I use it every night to make hot cocoa. I use one scoop with almond milk, some maple syrup (to sweeten), and a little vanilla extract. I actually love that it doesn't have added sugar because then I can add the amount I want. I also love that it has tons of iron!

Coco

Posted by 5333840004221170321 on Jan 03, 2015

Rich in coco smooth to the throat, and perfectly healthy. Since I have no comments on this drink but just enjoy it cold or hot its refreshing.

5 stars

Posted by australia on May 02, 2013

Great!

Madre Labs, CocoCardio

Posted by 5610368941865173409 on May 08, 2016

This is another good Coco-product which I use after stopped with black coffee. So in these days I ususally make a coombination of CocoCardio and CocoCeps - CocoCardio is full of antioxyidants and anthocyanins, full od phenolic acids and other phytonutrients. I think that cocoa in this combination make me happy and feel good, I feel like my endorphynes go up and I do not to drink so much coffee that I used to drank before, I also do not feel hungry, I am full of energy. I think it is good for all burn-out people and also for the group with heart problems.

Great taste with benefits

Posted by 4741536902871266176 on Jun 13, 2013

We have been mixing one measure spoon full into our shake in the morning, excellent taste and my gallbladder loves the added beet! It gives us sustained energy in the morning. Fine to drink in the afternoon, without making us restless at night.

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer2413946 on Apr 03, 2012

After many years of taking 3 blood pressure medications twice daily, the first morning after using CocoCardio, my blood pressure was 85/63. I am now on 1 pill a day, and that is to regulate my pulse rate. To me, CocoCardio is a miracle. My doctor is recommending it to her patients.