• Note: This product contains a MFG DATE (Date of Manufacture). This product has a 3 year shelf life from the MFG DATE (Date of Manufacture). Read More

• Customer Ratings

wonderful product

Posted by 5139270254029948786 on Mar 26, 2015

I recommend this product it is great. Give energy every time I drink it. The good thing about it is that is not addict it. I drink it when I need it. It is a great product.

It's not weird.

Posted by 4891978793600681180 on Mar 17, 2015

We got used to pure cacao powder so this is not too bitter or doesn't taste weird. You could put it in smoothie, which may be the easiest way to consume.

Walden Farms Chocolate Mix

Posted by 5245599892324951671 on Mar 13, 2015

I could not keep from thinking about the beet root as I was drinking this. It did have a bitter cocoa taste if I used my imagination. I did not care for it.

Great Hot Chocolate! Healthy Alternative to Regular Cocoa.

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 12, 2015

This product is a good treat for those who want to eat and drink healthy but who still miss some of the junk food tastes. I made this with hot water. I put in one scoop of Madre Labs CocoCardio in a cup of hot water. After I tasted it I added a little bit of honey and fat free powdered milk. It isn't going to taste like the stuff you are used to if you buy the standard cocoa mix which has sugar and corn syrup solids as the first ingredients. However this is a good tasty substitute and after awhile you will get used to the slightly different flavor. The good thing about this cocoa is that it is actually good for you and it has many health benefits! I like that it is made with certified organic cocoa and beet juice powders. The package is big enough to last you quite awhile too. This product is definitely worth the money and I would buy it again.

CocoCardio

Posted by 5130571064002907381 on Mar 10, 2015

This is so lovely. I received my shipment very quickly and tried it right away. I added sweetener and I can't wait until morning to have more. If the health benefits are as good as it taste, then I have hit the jackpot. Love it !!!

Madre Labs, CocoCardio, 7.93 oz (225 g)

Posted by 4673783161675395721 on Mar 05, 2015

Delicious taste. Quite rich and chocolate flavour. Only slightly sweet. Nice for hot drinks instead of cocoa and better for you. Will order again.

not yummy, seriously

Posted by Reviewer1104609 on Feb 27, 2015

It isn't horrible, but it is in no way tasty. Maybe it's the beet sugar. I can't tell. It has a hint of something satisfying and prepares your taste buds for a treat, then disappoints completely. Just my opinion. I don't want to throw it out because I hate wasting food, but I know I won't reach for it when I see it in my cabinet.

I like it

Posted by 5640713393840794989 on Feb 12, 2015

I mix a spoon of it with my daily smoothy.

Taste aweful

Posted by 5471603266415791301 on Feb 10, 2015

Bought these after reading the reviews. Add water to the powder, taste horrible. Add sugar and milk to it, taste just as bad.

can't get enough

Posted by Reviewer3213560 on Jan 31, 2015

bought it on special initially and now can't live without a hot chocolate made from this daily. It tastes great and if , like me, you're menopausal, you can hide your eclectic institute dong quai in it and you don't even know its there. There will always be a container of this in my cupboard.