Wonderful product, iffy packaging.

Posted by Reviewer2129020 on Jan 13, 2012

I purchased the product after drinking the single serving envelope as it hit the spot! It's bitterness is just what I need in the morning so I don't need to bother 'sweetening' it. I recieved my order 3 days after ordering it which is rather fast for things mailed to Hawaii. Just one cavet, the bags seal isn't very good so I emptied it into a freezer quart zip lock bag. Now I won't have to worry if it seals or not.

CocoCardio

Posted by Reviewer2088230 on Jan 07, 2012

This is great stuff but could have a more chocolaty flavor. I add cocoa for this. My blood pressure readings seem better since this has hibiscus in it, which from what I understand, is supposed to be good for the heart.

curbs heart bloating/pressure very well for aged working adults.

Posted by Reviewer1988592 on Dec 01, 2011

any aged adult will appreciate this product in that it curbs the bloating/pressure/puffiness if you do a straneous task thanks to the nitric oxide from the beets or possibly from the hisbiscus flower lowering the blood pressure. I tried many other nitric oxide products glycocarn,arginocarn,l-carnitine etc.. this seems to be the cheapest and produced the best results in this case. I like most of madre's products except the mushroom coffee cococeps much grosser taste than this and no physical effect.

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer2413946 on Apr 03, 2012

After many years of taking 3 blood pressure medications twice daily, the first morning after using CocoCardio, my blood pressure was 85/63. I am now on 1 pill a day, and that is to regulate my pulse rate. To me, CocoCardio is a miracle. My doctor is recommending it to her patients.

different packaging

Posted by Reviewer3018886 on Mar 17, 2011

this needs to be packed differently

tastes fine on its own

Posted by Reviewer2131651 on Jun 12, 2011

Because I have been wanting to cut back on my caffeine intake, I researched coffe substitutes. I've tried all the Madre Lab coffee substitute beverages and found I like them all equally well. I drank coffee unsweetened and find that I prefer these beverages unsweetened as well. I worried that the CocoCardio would be too bitter, but I can't really tell the difference between it and the CocoCeps. For my palette it is perfect and I wouldn't think of adding anything to it. Although it might smell a little different in the sealable bag, I don't detect a beet smell or anything else offputting. It's good and energizing.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2892473 on Oct 25, 2011

I love this product. It tastes heavenly and is helpful in keeping my blood pressure under control.

Great Hot Chocolate! Healthy Alternative to Regular Cocoa.

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 12, 2015

This product is a good treat for those who want to eat and drink healthy but who still miss some of the junk food tastes. I made this with hot water. I put in one scoop of Madre Labs CocoCardio in a cup of hot water. After I tasted it I added a little bit of honey and fat free powdered milk. It isn't going to taste like the stuff you are used to if you buy the standard cocoa mix which has sugar and corn syrup solids as the first ingredients. However this is a good tasty substitute and after awhile you will get used to the slightly different flavor. The good thing about this cocoa is that it is actually good for you and it has many health benefits! I like that it is made with certified organic cocoa and beet juice powders. The package is big enough to last you quite awhile too. This product is definitely worth the money and I would buy it again.

5 stars

Posted by australia on May 02, 2013

Great!

Excellent

Posted by MikeMember on Jun 09, 2013

Super product. I add a bit to my morning coffee.