Madre Labs, CocoCardio

Posted by 5435183150955710878 on Apr 29, 2013

Oh my goodness.....!!!! This tastes sooooo good! I am a bit of a "choco-holic" and this product fully satisfies my cravings for a hot chocolate without me feeling guilty about calories or sugar overloads. I do use a little more than the one suggested scoop, about 1-1/4 and if I want a bit of a "treat", I mix the powder with frothed up low-fat soy milk. Absolutely delicious and once again, decadence without guilt. I truly recommend this product.

Negative effect on my bowls

Posted by Reviewer2481187 on Mar 26, 2013

After drinking I spent a lot of time running to the bathroom. Nuf said.

Great Product!!

Posted by 4753155018919547596 on Dec 27, 2013

Glad I ordered this!! The quality of the chocolate is very good and I am picky about chocolate. I like that it has organic beet juice powder because of its benefits for the brain, and product really helps with digestion and regularity. It is great when mixed well with a warm very ripe (mushy) banana - for an almost like a truffle consistency, or with peanut butter and a little water warmed up. This powder can be mixed with a lot to make really good healthy treats as well as make a nice warm beverage.

can't get enough

Posted by Reviewer3213560 on Jan 31, 2015

bought it on special initially and now can't live without a hot chocolate made from this daily. It tastes great and if , like me, you're menopausal, you can hide your eclectic institute dong quai in it and you don't even know its there. There will always be a container of this in my cupboard.

Love it

Posted by 5413795017939317768 on Oct 31, 2015

I find the natural bitterness is completely neutralised if the powder is mixed with milk in some form. I make a breakfast cereal using hot milk, golden flax meal, and a scoop of this, and love it. It's also good as an alternative to straight cocoa powder in hot chocolate type drinks. The key is to blend the powder first with a small amount of boiling water, to which you then add the heated milk.