10% Off Orders Over $40!

Madre Labs, CocoCardio, 7.93 oz (225 g)

Benefits Cardiovascular Health, Brain, Mood, Blood Sugar and Weight Loss

Posted by MY-PRODUCT-REVIEWS on Apr 21, 2014

There are 4 great natural products known to benefit Cardiovascular Health: Fish Oil, Cocoa, Beet Juice and Hibiscus. CocoCardio combines organic cocoa, beet juice powders and hibiscus extract in one. If you have or want to prevent cardiovascular health issues such as elevated blood pressure, triglycerides and cholesterol levels then please consider taking fish oil and CocoCardio.

5 stars

Posted by australia on May 02, 2013

Great!

Love this stuff!

Posted by 4756954460203458119 on Sep 14, 2013

I bought this back when it was on sale for $2.95 and I'm so glad I tried it out. I liked it so much, I have continued to buy it for full price. You have to understand that it isn't going to taste like regular cocoa though or you may not like it. Also, I didn't care for it plain, but when it is mixed with a sweetener it tastes really good. I use it every night to make hot cocoa. I use one scoop with almond milk, some maple syrup (to sweeten), and a little vanilla extract. I actually love that it doesn't have added sugar because then I can add the amount I want. I also love that it has tons of iron!

Great Product!!

Posted by 4753155018919547596 on Dec 27, 2013

Glad I ordered this!! The quality of the chocolate is very good and I am picky about chocolate. I like that it has organic beet juice powder because of its benefits for the brain, and product really helps with digestion and regularity. It is great when mixed well with a warm very ripe (mushy) banana - for an almost like a truffle consistency, or with peanut butter and a little water warmed up. This powder can be mixed with a lot to make really good healthy treats as well as make a nice warm beverage.

Surprisingly good !!!!!!!

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

Love the ingredients in this heart friendly hot chocolate! Contains hibiscus extract and beet juice powder along with cocoa powder for heart function. Tastes a little bitter but I sweetened naturally with a little stevia. Will keep on hand during the winter for my kids due to low sugar content. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!