♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Best Cocoa EVER !!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

Healthy Cocoa Drink!! What I love about this product is that is has a great taste and great nutrition stats as well! The only ingredients are organic natural (non-alkalized) cocoa powder, organic freeze-dried beet juice powder and hibiscus sabdariffa extract. . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

CocoCardio

Posted by 4959314235101595061 on Dec 14, 2015

CocoCardio has a rich chocolate taste. I put 2 stevia packets along with a teaspoon of honey. It's wonderful!

better than expected!

Posted by 5603353087075977405 on Jan 14, 2015

Wow, this stuff makes my energy soar. Which I need badly because I feel tired constantly. Also I totally love iherbs service I'm a little bit addicted

Excellent

Posted by MikeMember on Jun 09, 2013

Super product. I add a bit to my morning coffee.

different packaging

Posted by Reviewer3018886 on Mar 17, 2011

this needs to be packed differently

great product

Posted by Reviewer2892473 on Oct 25, 2011

I love this product. It tastes heavenly and is helpful in keeping my blood pressure under control.

Great Hot Chocolate! Healthy Alternative to Regular Cocoa.

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 12, 2015

This product is a good treat for those who want to eat and drink healthy but who still miss some of the junk food tastes. I made this with hot water. I put in one scoop of Madre Labs CocoCardio in a cup of hot water. After I tasted it I added a little bit of honey and fat free powdered milk. It isn't going to taste like the stuff you are used to if you buy the standard cocoa mix which has sugar and corn syrup solids as the first ingredients. However this is a good tasty substitute and after awhile you will get used to the slightly different flavor. The good thing about this cocoa is that it is actually good for you and it has many health benefits! I like that it is made with certified organic cocoa and beet juice powders. The package is big enough to last you quite awhile too. This product is definitely worth the money and I would buy it again.

Surprisingly good !!!!!!!

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

Love the ingredients in this heart friendly hot chocolate! Contains hibiscus extract and beet juice powder along with cocoa powder for heart function. Tastes a little bitter but I sweetened naturally with a little stevia. Will keep on hand during the winter for my kids due to low sugar content. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

A cup a day as a change for tea

Posted by WardieWard3 on May 20, 2015

A strange combination of ingredients, but it works. Tastes great with a little Xylitol and Almond milk.

So bitter

Posted by Reviewer3189688 on Jul 08, 2015

When i see and smell the powder, it was like just cocoa powder. But after mix with water, it,s soooo bitter.... I'm not sure can drink...