Madre Labs, CocoCardio, 7.93 oz (225 g)

good stuff, but . . .

Posted by Reviewer2059028 on Feb 14, 2011

The package is impossible to pour the stuff out of . . . messy as all get out. Even pouring it into another container it is messy. Tastes good, but very bitter. Even Manuka Honey won't help much. Great product if you don't expect it to taste like say Swiss Miss. It is very bitter and if you take a lot if will make you jittery.

madre labs cococardio

Posted by Reviewer1543150 on Mar 04, 2011

Excellent. Natural dark chocolate without all the calories plus hibiscus and beet juice to boot. Good combination. Tasty when you add cinnamon. Downside: expensive.

SO GOOD!

Posted by 4976612834303260205 on Oct 05, 2012

OMG, I love this stuff! Barely needs sweetener, for me, as I am really into cacao. Taste is better than the mushroom version, to be sure, likely because of the beet and hibiscus. This one's so good, though, that I think I can mix it with the cordyceps one and make up for the taste of the other! SO GOOD, don't hesitate!!! Unless you want to drink at night ... might keep some people up. Mmmmn, from a cacao connoisseur.

Better Than I Expected

Posted by Reviewer1604997 on Dec 24, 2010

I use a number of Madre products (no, I don't work for them, I'm just a satisfied customer), and decided to give this a try, as I like the CafeCeps and CocoCeps. The bulk bag has a ziploc closure, making it very convenient and less expensive than purchasing the individually packaged servings (although the individual packets are handy for travel, just a bit more expensive). This is a tasty way to get your mushrooms in, and I was happy to have a way to get beet juice in, as this was recommended by my acupuncturist. I sometimes add a scoop to a cup of coffee for variety.

Great Coco!!

Posted by Reviewer1040685 on Jan 03, 2011

I am impressed with this product and have referred it to friends. I add a little sweetener (honey or sugar) to it and it tastes great - just like a cup of hot chocolate you might buy someplace. But knowing it is more healthy for you makes it satisfying to drink regularly. Thank you for giving us an alternative to the junk out there!!