Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2245739 on Aug 30, 2011

I had heard some good press about the benefits of beets and ran across this product when looking for a good organic solution. First comment is that it is awesome cocoa. The second benefit for me is that the beet powder really does give me better mental clarity. I have one cup a day and notice a difference in mental acuity when I don't drink it. I also love how it has no sweetener in it, so you can choose what to add, if any.

You definitely can smell the beet

Posted by Reviewer2239859 on Sep 13, 2011

If you're looking for delicious hot chocolate, maybe you'll be disappointed. It's not that bitter but the scent of beet is quite strong. But if you're looking for a way to have beet in your diet, in a pleasant way, this tastes wonderful with a bit of sugar.

CocoCardio

Posted by Reviewer1026214 on Sep 16, 2011

Love this product I add a little honey to it just because it is unsweetened and I think the honey makes it taste better. I do notice an increase in my energy level after I drink this. It's a great substitute for coffee in the afternoon.

Energy

Posted by Reviewer1056499 on Jun 21, 2011

Perfect drink for a pick-me up during the day.

Posted by Reviewer2039737 on Jun 27, 2011

My mother is currently using this and can't say enough about it. Tastes wonderful, and she looks very forward to it in the morning. She has had a history of blood clots and began using it as nutritional support. Results have been very positive!

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer1137903 on Jul 10, 2011

I drink this just about every morning. It is strong so if you don't like real DARK chocolate you won't like this. I can't say much about the health claims as I don't have any heart problems but it does give me a slight pick-me-up in the morning.

Wonderful!!

Posted by Reviewer3304296 on Aug 02, 2011

Hey Chocolate lovers!!! Try this in smoothies - with some chocolate stevia drops, whey protein, chia seeds, ice and acacia fiber, and you will love it!!! You can even add 1 c spinach and you will never taste the spinach!! This powder has a wonderful flavor and is so healthy for you too!!! Love it!!

Like it

Posted by Reviewer1703515 on Aug 15, 2011

Liked it very much, no taste of sugar on it, just pure cacao

My New Discovery

Posted by Reviewer2167403 on Mar 27, 2011

I can't drink milk and I'm in LOVE with this new drink. Smells and tastes a lot like real hot chocolate! Try it!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3185035 on Apr 24, 2011

I've been using this as my recovery drink after running or hard work outs. I love it! Seems to aide recovery, it tastes great and gives me a nice even energy. I'll be using this often and for other than recovery too.