Madre Labs, CocoCardio, 7.93 oz (225 g)

Not recommended

Posted by 5115913357923393411 on Aug 24, 2014

It doesn't taste very good- a strange, sour sweet, and it's not even particularly healthy, being high in sugars. Not worth it.

Din pacate nu mi-a placut gustul.

Posted by 5615493599781333618 on Sep 03, 2013

L-am dat unei amice si a fost incantata .Mie si mamei mele nu ne-a placut gustul.

SO GOOD!

Posted by 4976612834303260205 on Oct 05, 2012

OMG, I love this stuff! Barely needs sweetener, for me, as I am really into cacao. Taste is better than the mushroom version, to be sure, likely because of the beet and hibiscus. This one's so good, though, that I think I can mix it with the cordyceps one and make up for the taste of the other! SO GOOD, don't hesitate!!! Unless you want to drink at night ... might keep some people up. Mmmmn, from a cacao connoisseur.

Yummy!

Posted by healthifulbalance on Nov 02, 2011

I love this! It tastes just like normal cocoa powder and I didnt notice an aftertaste or anything like that. On the back of the package it says to sweeten it if you dont like anything bitter-tasting but I chose not to sweeten it and it still tasted great! I love this especially now that its getting colder out! The nutrition stats are amazing as well! I totally recommend this! :)

My favorite nightcap!

Posted by x-tine on Jan 09, 2011

This product rocks! Easily dissolves and it's unsweetened so you can sweeten to your liking, with your sweetener of choice. Has beetroot powder which is great for heart health and exercise endurance. Excellent when mixed with hot almond milk and Now Foods French Vanilla liquid stevia extract. I have it every night before bed! Yum!