New To iHerb?

Madre Labs, CocoCardio, 7.93 oz (225 g)

My New Discovery

Posted by Reviewer2167403 on Mar 27, 2011

I can't drink milk and I'm in LOVE with this new drink. Smells and tastes a lot like real hot chocolate! Try it!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3185035 on Apr 24, 2011

I've been using this as my recovery drink after running or hard work outs. I love it! Seems to aide recovery, it tastes great and gives me a nice even energy. I'll be using this often and for other than recovery too.

Very Yummy Stuff!

Posted by AletaOrganic on Apr 16, 2013

This stuff is soooo good! I love the pinkish/brown color, too. Delicious! Great for a nice cup of cocoa, or for baking cookies and cakes. Makes a beautiful chocolate/banana/coconut milk shake! Mmmm Mmmm! I have found iherb service exceptional, and I am always astounded by my savings! And I have never had to pay one cent for shipping!

tastes fine on its own

Posted by Reviewer2131651 on Jun 12, 2011

Because I have been wanting to cut back on my caffeine intake, I researched coffe substitutes. I've tried all the Madre Lab coffee substitute beverages and found I like them all equally well. I drank coffee unsweetened and find that I prefer these beverages unsweetened as well. I worried that the CocoCardio would be too bitter, but I can't really tell the difference between it and the CocoCeps. For my palette it is perfect and I wouldn't think of adding anything to it. Although it might smell a little different in the sealable bag, I don't detect a beet smell or anything else offputting. It's good and energizing.

Energy

Posted by Reviewer1056499 on Jun 21, 2011

Perfect drink for a pick-me up during the day.