Energy

Posted by Reviewer1056499 on Jun 21, 2011

Perfect drink for a pick-me up during the day.

CocoCardio

Posted by 5130571064002907381 on Mar 10, 2015

This is so lovely. I received my shipment very quickly and tried it right away. I added sweetener and I can't wait until morning to have more. If the health benefits are as good as it taste, then I have hit the jackpot. Love it !!!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1025439 on Nov 14, 2011

It reloads me!!! Very happy with it...Madre Labs makes great stuff

CocoCardio

Posted by Reviewer1026214 on Sep 16, 2011

Love this product I add a little honey to it just because it is unsweetened and I think the honey makes it taste better. I do notice an increase in my energy level after I drink this. It's a great substitute for coffee in the afternoon.

Great Coco!!

Posted by Reviewer1040685 on Jan 03, 2011

I am impressed with this product and have referred it to friends. I add a little sweetener (honey or sugar) to it and it tastes great - just like a cup of hot chocolate you might buy someplace. But knowing it is more healthy for you makes it satisfying to drink regularly. Thank you for giving us an alternative to the junk out there!!

Great

Posted by Reviewer2079061 on Oct 18, 2012

Delicious ! Great addition to my morning smoothie.

Heart care - perfect taste.

Posted by 5720508950197905733 on Dec 29, 2014

I use this in my cereal as a boost for heart care and blood pressure because of the ingredients in it, ie Beetroot and Hibiscus. Plus it has a super taste when you sweeten it with natural honey - excellent. Price is very good as well.

love it

Posted by 4729455492504633001 on Sep 24, 2014

I really like it`s bitter taste! I usually drink it with hot milk and no sweetener nor sugar. Will certainly repurchase!

You definitely can smell the beet

Posted by Reviewer2239859 on Sep 13, 2011

If you're looking for delicious hot chocolate, maybe you'll be disappointed. It's not that bitter but the scent of beet is quite strong. But if you're looking for a way to have beet in your diet, in a pleasant way, this tastes wonderful with a bit of sugar.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2245739 on Aug 30, 2011

I had heard some good press about the benefits of beets and ran across this product when looking for a good organic solution. First comment is that it is awesome cocoa. The second benefit for me is that the beet powder really does give me better mental clarity. I have one cup a day and notice a difference in mental acuity when I don't drink it. I also love how it has no sweetener in it, so you can choose what to add, if any.