Brilliant combination

Posted by MikaelP on Nov 19, 2011

This blend is a great combination of health aspects and taste. Rounded full cacao taste, yet it also contains very healthy beetpowder and hibiscus. I feel better drinking, this CocoCardio, balances/strengthens me. Recommended.

Posted by Reviewer1676460 on Apr 05, 2012

I have it in the morning instead of usual coffee and feel better. Got used to its bitter cacao taste. Now I add only one teaspoon of brown sugar and it's enough for me. I will buy again.

CocoCardio

Posted by Reviewer1583630 on Apr 11, 2012

I've only used it a few times on my long runs and bicycle rides--it works very well for me. Very happy with quick delivery as well.

I really like this

Posted by Reviewer2089761 on Mar 17, 2012

I add a little cream and quite a bit of honey, and it's like hot chocolate - but so easy and good for me.

Healthy treat

Posted by Reviewer2281431 on Mar 19, 2012

Delicious!

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer2164723 on Jan 29, 2012

Definitely feel a boost drinking this, love the flavour. No need to add any milk, I do add some stevia drops though as cocoa is quite bitter.

love it...

Posted by Reviewer1363742 on Feb 03, 2012

This is good.

Coco Cardio is Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer2880226 on Feb 06, 2012

This is the best tasting health drink I have ever had. It is like having healthy hot cocoa and way better tasting.

Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer1113260 on Feb 14, 2012

The CocoCeps and CocoCardio have replaced coffee in my life! I add a little Stevia for sweetness and it's just like having a latte!

Happiness in a bag

Posted by Reviewer1399671 on Feb 17, 2012

My husband love love love this product. We have it every day after lunch. It is our dessert and our comfort food. It is pure pleasure to drink it.