July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Madre Labs, CocoCardio, 7.93 oz (225 g)

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2245739 on Aug 30, 2011

I had heard some good press about the benefits of beets and ran across this product when looking for a good organic solution. First comment is that it is awesome cocoa. The second benefit for me is that the beet powder really does give me better mental clarity. I have one cup a day and notice a difference in mental acuity when I don't drink it. I also love how it has no sweetener in it, so you can choose what to add, if any.

You definitely can smell the beet

Posted by Reviewer2239859 on Sep 13, 2011

If you're looking for delicious hot chocolate, maybe you'll be disappointed. It's not that bitter but the scent of beet is quite strong. But if you're looking for a way to have beet in your diet, in a pleasant way, this tastes wonderful with a bit of sugar.

CocoCardio

Posted by Reviewer1026214 on Sep 16, 2011

Love this product I add a little honey to it just because it is unsweetened and I think the honey makes it taste better. I do notice an increase in my energy level after I drink this. It's a great substitute for coffee in the afternoon.

Great 5 stars hot drink!

Posted by Reviewer2744239 on Oct 25, 2011

love it with coconut creamer and a little agave.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2892473 on Oct 25, 2011

I love this product. It tastes heavenly and is helpful in keeping my blood pressure under control.