• Note: This product contains a MFG DATE (Date of Manufacture). This product has a 3 year shelf life from the MFG DATE (Date of Manufacture). Read More

• Customer Ratings

dissapointed

Posted by 5255997289050673767 on Apr 12, 2016

I bought this product for a full price after reading all the positive reviews. Unfortunately, this product is the WORST cocoa powder I have ever tried. what a waste of money.

Buyer beware!

Posted by 5302254879455197568 on Feb 15, 2016

If I could give this zero stars I would. they tell you in the listing that it expires in 2016 that expiration date is NOT listed on the product itself only the manufacture date of 07/2013. The product is non-refundable. so good luck getting your money back. I didn't even want my money back I just wanted product that was manufactured, in at least, 2015. Worst customer service ever!

too weird chocolaty taste

Posted by 4717794736581055402 on Feb 02, 2016

I couldn't finish the bottle one of the most weird chocolate taste ever. I'm not saying this because it's not sweet but it has strange flavour that makes me want to vomit.

Chocolate without the sugar!

Posted by Reviewer1153738 on Jan 23, 2016

I love this stuff. It lasts me a long time and I can regulate the amount and type of sugar I want to add. Most I the time I just use hot water and add one or two drops of stevia, and with so little stevia its just enough sweet and none of the bad stevia aftertaste. Really helps with my chocolate cravings.

CocoCardio

Posted by 4959314235101595061 on Dec 14, 2015

CocoCardio has a rich chocolate taste. I put 2 stevia packets along with a teaspoon of honey. It's wonderful!

I love this product

Posted by 4984224419619384046 on Nov 19, 2015

Healthy alternative to coffee. I drink it every morning.

Love it

Posted by 5413795017939317768 on Oct 31, 2015

I find the natural bitterness is completely neutralised if the powder is mixed with milk in some form. I make a breakfast cereal using hot milk, golden flax meal, and a scoop of this, and love it. It's also good as an alternative to straight cocoa powder in hot chocolate type drinks. The key is to blend the powder first with a small amount of boiling water, to which you then add the heated milk.

Cococeps tastes much better

Posted by Reviewer2219064 on Aug 25, 2015

I don't notice feeling any different with this than with Cococeps. I don't sweeten it due to health benefits, but have been drinking Cococeps for a few years and like the taste. I usually add a little coconut milk (carton in the fridge section, not canned) for creaminess. I give it a 3 because I know it is healthy, just isn't for me.

Great in coffee

Posted by 5149822762460102886 on Aug 21, 2015

I add this to my coffee. I really like it.

great