good

Posted by Reviewer2994189 on Nov 01, 2010

like cocoa. not sweetened. I add a spoonful to my coffee each morning, dissolves pretty easy.

love it

Posted by lauraandrews on Oct 19, 2012

It's not sweetened, so not an especially yummy cocoa on its own, but I add some sweetener (stevia or sometimes sugar) and mixed with my coffee in the morning it's great. The health benefits of cordyceps and reishi are awesome and this is a simple way to add them to my diet. You would never guess there's actually mushrooms in there. :-) Even my kids will drink it. I have been really impressed with all of Madre Labs products and so glad iHerb offers all of them!

Excellent alternative for cocoa

Posted by Reviewer1045880 on Jan 20, 2011

I loved the flavor and the fact that I need very little integral sugar (oh yes, I don't use white sugar....ever) to make it sweet. It also gives you a feeling of fullness with for me is very desirable as I am trying to lose weight. Liz

a treat

Posted by Reviewer1682718 on Jan 21, 2011

tastes like any other good cocoa, but comes with extra health benefits

Yummy

Posted by Reviewer1370619 on Jan 23, 2011

I have a hot cup of cococeps instead of coffee after lunch. Tasty and gives me energy.

great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2838328 on Jan 27, 2011

it tastes delicious and has lots of healthy ingredients!

LOVE THIS CHOCOLATE

Posted by Reviewer3020130 on Apr 25, 2011

When I need a "chocolate fix" I reach for this. I sweeten with a little stevia and add a dropper full of New Chapter's Daily Ginger.

:0)

Posted by Reviewer2685557 on May 19, 2011

good for a chocolate fix and good for heart and energy too!

Best replacement for coffee

Posted by Reviewer3172612 on May 24, 2011

Yea! I have been off coffee for more than 6 months now with the help of Cococeps Powder. I used to drink 2 cups of coffee in the morning now I drink 2 cups of this with Vanilla flavored liquid Stevia that iherb sells. They have the best price on both items.

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer2039737 on Jun 03, 2011

Amazing in my greek yogurt with some stevia and vanilla or in my morning shake (raw milk, 2 raw eggs, cococeps, chia gel, probiotic caps, vanilla and stevia). I have an adrenal disorder and the cordyceps helps me all day long. Love, love, love. Edit: Extra awesome: My husband started having a shake with me in the morning...Since then, he has said that he feels a TON better, and has much more sustained energy levels. Only down side is that we burn through at least 2 scoops a day now. :-P But, for everyone to feel better, it's worth it to me. One more thing: I'm SO, SO glad Madre Labs didn't sweeten this product. I like having a choice of how to go about sweetening it, or if I choose to at all. Everyone has different tastes, and keeping it simple and unsweetened allows people to make their own decision.