Madre Labs--CocoCeps

Posted by Reviewer3315663 on Dec 23, 2009

I was impressed with the products benefits. However, there is one major downside...the product is very difficult to dissolve. No matter how it was mixed, there was always a sizable amount of residue left at the bottom of my mug.

Acquired Taste

Posted by Reviewer2777927 on Jan 01, 2010

I believe that this is a good product, however, I must warn that I had to acquire a taste for this product. No matter what I put it in, it still tastes like mushrooms to me.

Mixed feelings

Posted by Reviewer2111977 on Nov 02, 2010

I have mixed feelings about this product. On the one hand, it tastes great and wakes me up. On the other, it wakes me up so much it gives me a splitting headache. I'm sure there's a perfect middle ground at which the exact right dosage will wake me up and NOT give me a headache, but after a week of small adjustments to the amount taken, I couldn't find it.

Bitter-sweet

Posted by Reviewer1774583 on Jan 12, 2011

knowledge that it is good for my energy levels makes me tolerate bitterness even with 2 Stevia where I dont usaully use sugar

will have to try again

Posted by Reviewer1784638 on Feb 07, 2011

might've gone overboard w/the first cup which ended up tasting absolutely disgusting. will try again later w/less powder

Laxative

Posted by Reviewer2208599 on Mar 01, 2011

Great rich taste, and a wonderful pick-me-up. But ... eh ... and I don't know how to say this, but it works as a very powerful laxative for me, which isn't necessarily very pleasant. I won't be drinking this for some time, I'm afraid.

cococeps

Posted by Reviewer2352505 on Jul 05, 2011

Good flavor. Cordyceps capsules work much better but this can make a good addition to hot cocoa. Clean product, good packaging. The re-sealable bag is convenient.

Ok

Posted by juniper on Oct 25, 2011

Not bad, I take it for its ingredients.

Great product - poor packaging.

Posted by Reviewer2814617 on Nov 06, 2011

It would be easier to scoop out of a short squatty type cannister. The zip lock seal does not work!! I really like the powder though. Packaging leaves much to be desired!

Good Smoothie Addition

Posted by Reviewer1578024 on Dec 02, 2011

I like a scoop of this in my smoothie. It does need a sweetener.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »