My Favorite everyday cocoa drink!

Posted by mahajek on Aug 12, 2016

I never thought I will ever drink cocoa daily, but this product made me a cocoa-addict:) !!! The taste is excellent plus it has medicinal mushrooms in it! Don't use boiling water or you may destroy some good compounds, I use only luke-warm water. The only concern is that cocoa is known to contain higher levels of heavy metals, would like to see some analysis for this product, thus only 4 stars from me for now. If you like, check my other reviews!

A great product

Posted by Reviewer3251189 on Jun 16, 2011

a good replacement for my morning coffee, gives me the energy that I need in the morning

Great taste, Low Cal

Posted by Reviewer2165615 on Jan 27, 2011

This instant cocoa blend is real tasty if you like dark chocolate. The medicinal mushrooms really do give you some added energy without a crash.

Overall Great Powder to mix in your drink

Posted by Reviewer1996296 on Apr 07, 2011

I have a hard time mixing it in milk. At the end of the glass accumulated powder bubbles come and those tastes B-I-T-T-E-R. Other than that the it is awesome powder mix in your drink. Might re-order it. trying to figure out how to mix it well in milk!

CocoCeps from Madre Labs

Posted by Reviewer1081135 on Apr 20, 2011

An easy and relatively inexpensive way to get the benefits of cordyceps mushrooms. I've used it for several months and feel that it has demonstrable health benefits, as it certainly gives a feeling of well-being. I put a little xylitol and a bit of Vit C in it to modify the bitter nature of the prep. Would give it a 5 star rating except for the difficulty in adjusting to the bitter taste.

cococeps powder

Posted by Reviewer1562721 on Jun 06, 2011

nice to have now and again uplifting.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1091251 on Jul 14, 2011

Tastes great, wish it didn't clump so much though.

Would buy these again.

Posted by Reviewer2949279 on Jul 17, 2011

I admit this may not be for everyone. It has a dark, very rich taste, and doesn't blend too well in hot water or milk. But give it a good stir or put it through a blender and it'd be just fine. And for those who like their beverages sweet, this definitely doesn't come close to edible. You're gonna have to add your own sweetener of choice. It's a definite mood-booster tho.

From Latvia

Posted by Reviewer1325574 on Jul 27, 2011

Use it with hot water,sugar and milk.Tastes good.Haven't noticed any energy rise yet.

A nice hot drink alternative

Posted by Reviewer1221188 on Jul 28, 2011

It is a nice pick me up for mid morning and I found I could mix a scoop with a little hot water to make a paste and then add cold soya milk and its makes a nice milk shake. Take care to mix solution well, can congeal at the bottom of the glass.