Madre Labs, CocoCeps, Instant Organic Dark Cocoa Beverage, 7.93 oz (225 g)

Reviews 4-star

Great taste, Low Cal

Posted by Reviewer2165615 on Jan 27, 2011

This instant cocoa blend is real tasty if you like dark chocolate. The medicinal mushrooms really do give you some added energy without a crash.

A great product

Posted by Reviewer3251189 on Jun 16, 2011

a good replacement for my morning coffee, gives me the energy that I need in the morning

great tasting

Posted by Reviewer2269751 on Dec 14, 2011

Very good mix. I make mine with milk, an extra teaspoon of cocoa, a teaspoon of sugar and some cinnamon and vanilla. I don't much like coffee, so I don't drink it. This seems to give me a good caffeine boost to study with, better than just regular hot cocoa.

A little Goes a long way

Posted by Reviewer2186607 on Jan 28, 2012

This product is one that I am using in conjunction with several others to quit caffeine / coffee - as I used to start my day off with 2 cups of coffee and sip one through the day. After reading about how caffeine can affect people - I decided it was time to quit (plus it would help me to not have to have those 'cookies' or donuts that go so well with a cup of coffee and hopefully will lead me to eat healthier as a result). The other products I am using that I find helpful to 'mix and match' are Pero, the CocoCardio by Madre Labs, Organic Dutch Cocoa Powder, Raw Cocoa Nibs, and Solar Energy Gum. These products each are great, but together they have given me the tools I needed to be free from Caffeine/Coffee. Now I just have to start eating healthy and go from there. The CocoCeps is a great cup of hot cocoa but, since I am using this in conjunction with other items, I can't speak to the health aspects given for this product - rather I can simply say that you don't need much to make a great cup of cocoa/coffee substitute. I do add cream to this as I prefer a creamier cocoa. I do feel more energized when using this in conjunction with the pero and plain cocoa powder (to give it a little more chocolate boost/bitterness).

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer2431097 on Feb 26, 2012

Not very sweet but still tastes great and provides excellent health benefits.