Great taste, Low Cal

Posted by Reviewer2165615 on Jan 27, 2011

This instant cocoa blend is real tasty if you like dark chocolate. The medicinal mushrooms really do give you some added energy without a crash.

A great product

Posted by Reviewer3251189 on Jun 16, 2011

a good replacement for my morning coffee, gives me the energy that I need in the morning

great tasting

Posted by Reviewer2269751 on Dec 14, 2011

Very good mix. I make mine with milk, an extra teaspoon of cocoa, a teaspoon of sugar and some cinnamon and vanilla. I don't much like coffee, so I don't drink it. This seems to give me a good caffeine boost to study with, better than just regular hot cocoa.

A little Goes a long way

Posted by Reviewer2186607 on Jan 28, 2012

This product is one that I am using in conjunction with several others to quit caffeine / coffee - as I used to start my day off with 2 cups of coffee and sip one through the day. After reading about how caffeine can affect people - I decided it was time to quit (plus it would help me to not have to have those 'cookies' or donuts that go so well with a cup of coffee and hopefully will lead me to eat healthier as a result). The other products I am using that I find helpful to 'mix and match' are Pero, the CocoCardio by Madre Labs, Organic Dutch Cocoa Powder, Raw Cocoa Nibs, and Solar Energy Gum. These products each are great, but together they have given me the tools I needed to be free from Caffeine/Coffee. Now I just have to start eating healthy and go from there. The CocoCeps is a great cup of hot cocoa but, since I am using this in conjunction with other items, I can't speak to the health aspects given for this product - rather I can simply say that you don't need much to make a great cup of cocoa/coffee substitute. I do add cream to this as I prefer a creamier cocoa. I do feel more energized when using this in conjunction with the pero and plain cocoa powder (to give it a little more chocolate boost/bitterness).

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer2431097 on Feb 26, 2012

Not very sweet but still tastes great and provides excellent health benefits.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2979737 on Mar 09, 2012

Awesome product. I drink it without any sweetener and its still really good. I feel very good after I drink it.

Taste good

Posted by GobbyHong on Mar 21, 2012

I mix in with hot water and 1 spoon of this coco powder without sugar. Such a happy booster and smell incredibly nice. Could give it 5 star if the seal could be much better quality. I have such a hard time seal up the bag. T.T

Nice Beverage

Posted by Reviewer3236248 on Apr 06, 2012

It is a good product.

Impressed

Posted by 5697569748962821266 on May 04, 2012

I am changing my diet, adding more whole raw foods and giving up caffeine. I purchased this product to use as a substitute for my daily coffee habit. I love it! If you are a fan of dark chocolate you will love this product. I add hot water and stevia and haven't missed my coffee one bit! I do not get the same buzz but I don't need it. I mix it in my smooties and even whipped it into some hot soy mild and it made a very nice hot and frothy "cappucino" like treat. Will definately purchase again and looking forward to trying some other products by Madre Labs.

Madre labs Coco Ceps Cocoa Beverage

Posted by Reviewer1878975 on Jun 15, 2012

Excellent & tasty drink. Highly recommended for coffee & hot chocolate addicts. Dr. George Grant, Ph.D., I.M.D. www.academyofwellness.com