Madre Labs, Creamy Foaming Cleanser, 4 fl oz (120 ml) (Discontinued Item)

4 out of 5 based on 50 reviews
Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Pleasure on the face!

Posted by TrueReviews From Greece on Nov 16, 2013

It is a hydrating cleanser that removes gently impurities. It is full of antioxidant and antiaging ingredients. Real pleasure on the face! The Purifying Toner from the same line is also very good! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Fab foam

Posted by Butterfly From Finland on Jul 27, 2013

I bought this for around $10 when it was in specials. Thought I'd try it even though I don't tolerate products with fragrance that well. And... I like this cleanser so much, water-proof mineral make-up is gone in a flash and most importantly, it doesn't dry out my skin. Takes off eye make-up as well. My skin is very sensitive so anyone with allergies and problems with almost all cosmetics, do try this.

Best Cleanser

Posted by Reviewer2012636 From California on Feb 06, 2013

This is the best cleanser I have ever used.

My skin loves this!

Posted by 4916536106159300663 on Oct 01, 2013

This is a very gentle, gorgeous cleanser! I have combination skin and have found this product wonderful with my skin responding well to it. It is more expensive than what I usually use but as my skin likes it so much I have just purchased again!

Great cleanser!!

Posted by Nadiaxog on Feb 19, 2014

I bought this on special to give it a try since it's normally pretty expensive. The smell is very pretty but light so it's not overwhelming. The texture is almost whipped cream, it's light and fluffy and you only need a drop to create a lather. It removed my makeup very well but didn't leave my skin squeaky clean. I highly recommend.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »