• See a recent certificate of analysis.
    Positively one of the highest quality fish oils in the world! Read more

• Reviews | English

Excellent Product

Posted by 4941300312925357738 on Dec 30, 2015

Purchased from i herb and have been using it from last two months. I find the product to be good, well packed and have had no issues. I request Madre to increase the soft gel quantity so that we can use it for a longer time. Just 30 capsules is too small for regular users. They should consider 240 capsule quantities. Special thanks to i herb for show casing excellent supplement range and have personally been using many of the supplements available on their website.

EPA 850

Posted by 4813661998436178592 on Nov 23, 2015

Fantastic product. I have been looking for a high EPA fish oil for some time. This is a great product. Fantastic quality, easy to swallow and very pure and high EPA content. Great value for money also. Thank you iherb and Magre Labs for this product.

Processed in Germany. 85% EPA, that is the highest % I can find!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Jan 31, 2016

Have been using 1,5-2,0 capsules a day with no issues. I request Madre to KEEP the soft gel quantity low, because then this the capsules will not spoil after opening even if I forgot to properly close the lid. Just 30 capsules per bottle is what I like.

Very good product

Posted by HealthyLiving4Me on Jun 12, 2016

I recommend this product because it has a high level of the active ingredient. I used to take three 1000mg tablets of another fish oil but it only had a third of the active ingredient in it. It was a combination EPA and DHA. Now I take one of these and also one DHA capsule from these people as well. It does the job with a high amount of active ingredient and I take one tablet less. Works for me.

Great Potency!

Posted by 5439286831118400062 on Apr 07, 2016

I have been looking for an EPA only fish oil, and this one has the right amount and potency. Very happy with this product!

Madre Labs, EPA 850

Posted by 5762460157031317021 on Jan 16, 2017

Not sure how should I review this product. I bought this brand as it has the certificate from independence test lab as well as it is one of the highest content of EPA in the market. Just wish it comes with a higher capsules product line. Consumption wise, so far so good and it has less fishy taste after you burp.