So so

Posted by 4982691173983551914 on Nov 16, 2014

I had high hopes after reading the reviews, but I am not sure if I feel the benefits of the blend (am halfway through the tub). On the plus side, this is organic and does not taste sweet at all. On the downside, it has a rather grainy texture (from the silica?) - I mix this in water/juice so the texture is quite noticable (would probably be less so if used in a smoothie). Unlikely to purchase again. >> Please click "Yes" if you found my review helpful. Thanks a lot!

Not the best tasting berry powder out there.

Posted by Reviewer2137959 on Jun 26, 2010

I would recommend Jarrow Formulas Berry High. Much cheaper and, for me, tastier than this one.

04.22.2013

Posted by Reviewer3197481 on Apr 22, 2013

Today, April 22 th meeting, but it expires 01/2013!

Good but

Posted by Reviewer2234045 on Apr 20, 2010

I'd like this better if it would not contain maltodextrin and silica. The container is huge, bigger than in other Madre products but the weight is the same. Because of this, it's about 30-40% full when you open it.

Eureka! Berries, Wild SuperBerry & SuperFruit Blend

Posted by Reviewer3167470 on May 01, 2009

I don't think I will reorder this product. I find I have to put Stevia in it to make it palatable. It's very sour. I'm sure it has a lot of benefits but I don't think it's something I will continue with.

somewhat inconvenient

Posted by 5509534057590642410 on Nov 27, 2012

I like that it's full of antioxidants. There is no way I could take all these superfruits in a day, so it is very good product in this aspect. But I wish it comes in a softgel or capsule though. I don't find mixing with yogurt or smoothie charming. I've tried to mix it with water but I didn't really enjoy the taste. The best way for me to take this is to carefully and directly put a scoop in my mouth and then gulp down a glass of water.

Very small amount for what you get

Posted by Reviewer1416169 on Apr 25, 2009

This formula comes in a decent sized container but unfortunately it comes half filled. I thought I got a great deal because it was 50% off. Little did I know that the servings portion are tiny and I haven't noticed much of a difference since I've taken the product. It is similar to Navitas Naturals Twister and I find the ladder product much more product for the money. Yes this product does have more expensive fruits in the mix but I so far am not sold on the results. <br><b>Comment from Madre Labs:</b> Due to the uniqueness of each raw material the freshly blended powder is very voluminous at the time it is filled into its containers, therefore it is necessary for us to use a 25 oz. container.&nbsp; Settling of contents may occur and is normal, therefore it may look look like the bottle is half full.&nbsp; We want to assure you that there are still approximately 60 (sixty) 3 (three) gram servings in each container.

I can't tell yet

Posted by Reviewer1551272 on May 01, 2009

I haven't taken the Wild SuperBerry long enough to tell whether I like it.

half full

Posted by Reviewer2637925 on Feb 14, 2010

was surprised when opened the container to realize how less powder there was,almost half the bottle but am aware of your displayed net wt info on the bottle. further more am curious to find out if the ingredients mentioned are indeed what it says that goes into the product.

세일할때 구입

Posted by Reviewer2820809 on Jun 05, 2013

슈퍼베리들 잔뜩들어가서 항산화에 좋다고 게다가 10달러에..........걍 아무생각 없이 지름 왠지 이름만 보면 새콤 달콤(그 국내 카라멜..ㅋㅋ)그 맛일꺼 같은데 전혀...약간 새콤할려다 말고 풀냄새??ㅋㅋ같은향나요 맛이 잇지는 않음..못먹을 정도 아니고 그냥 먹기 나쁘지 않아요 ㅎㅎ

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »