Madre Labs, Eureka! Berries, A SuperBerry & SuperFruit Blend, 6.35 oz (180 g)

Reviews 3-star

Not the best tasting berry powder out there.

Posted by Reviewer2137959 From Philippines on Jun 26, 2010

I would recommend Jarrow Formulas Berry High. Much cheaper and, for me, tastier than this one.

04.22.2013

Posted by Reviewer3197481 From Hungary on Apr 22, 2013

Today, April 22 th meeting, but it expires 01/2013!

Eureka! Berries, Wild SuperBerry & SuperFruit Blend

Posted by Reviewer3167470 From Nevada on May 01, 2009

I don't think I will reorder this product. I find I have to put Stevia in it to make it palatable. It's very sour. I'm sure it has a lot of benefits but I don't think it's something I will continue with.

somewhat inconvenient

Posted by 5509534057590642410 on Nov 27, 2012

I like that it's full of antioxidants. There is no way I could take all these superfruits in a day, so it is very good product in this aspect. But I wish it comes in a softgel or capsule though. I don't find mixing with yogurt or smoothie charming. I've tried to mix it with water but I didn't really enjoy the taste. The best way for me to take this is to carefully and directly put a scoop in my mouth and then gulp down a glass of water.

Very small amount for what you get

Posted by Reviewer1416169 From California on Apr 25, 2009

This formula comes in a decent sized container but unfortunately it comes half filled. I thought I got a great deal because it was 50% off. Little did I know that the servings portion are tiny and I haven't noticed much of a difference since I've taken the product. It is similar to Navitas Naturals Twister and I find the ladder product much more product for the money. Yes this product does have more expensive fruits in the mix but I so far am not sold on the results. <br><b>Comment from Madre Labs:</b> Due to the uniqueness of each raw material the freshly blended powder is very voluminous at the time it is filled into its containers, therefore it is necessary for us to use a 25 oz. container.&nbsp; Settling of contents may occur and is normal, therefore it may look look like the bottle is half full.&nbsp; We want to assure you that there are still approximately 60 (sixty) 3 (three) gram servings in each container.