one of the best products from madre labs.

Posted by Reviewer1988592 on Dec 13, 2011

i have tried all three products except camu camu by itself which is included in immune punch which i have tried, have to say midori greens and eureka berries has a positive energy effect on the face, and body (mangosteen in it they say calms the nervous system), immune punch is good doesn't have that same affect only for flu's, if i saved my money i would only buy midori green/eureka berries (which already has elderberries in it for the flu) and just buy ahcc seperately instead of buying immune punch that has it to save some money. Even tastes like you are drinking the berries without much sugar and calories in it very healthy drinks.

Wow

Posted by 5065267227583923065 on Nov 25, 2012

This product is soooo amazing!! After using for a week I can see my skin is glowing and not as dry as before. I feel more awaken in the morning as well Thumps up!

Superfood

Posted by SEEKING-HEALTH on Nov 11, 2014

On my Products-With-Reviews page, I have more reviews of other products I have bought and used. To make it more delicious, I add banana and Nutiva, Organic Coconut Sugar.

Delicious sweet berry taste... but my container arrived half full!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Nov 05, 2012

I understand about product being concentrated and "settling" but this is ridiculous: Madre Labs ought to commission containers that are half the size they use because it is deceptive, and had I paid full price instead of the 62% off special, I would not be happy. That said, I've used this product before from gracious iHerb samples and it is delicious. It gives a great taste to my homemade vitamin water which I make with 2 scoops of Madre Labs C and 2 of this and chlorophyll. Does it work as a potent antioxidant? I don't think I'll be able to tell but I trust it does since Madre Labs is very reputable company that uses high quality ingredients. However the container does NOT bear the ORGANIC logo and this has me a bit worried. Considering that some food products & cosmetic creams that are only 70% organic are allowed to bear it, what is the problem since 100% of the fruits used are either organic or wildcrafted, which is the same thing: no synthetic pesticides or other toxins used in cultivation. On top of that, why does it imply there's no vitamin C in this? How is this possible if the fruits are all organic and high in vitamin C content?? Something has me worried here and because of this, I doubt I will purchase this again when it goes back to full price. Having raised this concerns, I'm still giving this 5 stars for quality ingredients and excellent taste.

Variety and purity: you can't ask for more

Posted by Reviewer2001489 on Jul 12, 2014

The principles underlying my diet are moderation, variety, and balance. When it comes to fruits, we hear all kinds of stories about "superfruits" and how certain fruits are "supposed" to have this or that wonderful effect. Pay no attention to that. Plain old carrots would be a "superfood" if you sold them where carrots weren't common. But fruits do possess a variety of phytonutrients which appear to be instrumental in keeping us healthy. Go to the National Library of Medicine, PubMed, and type in just the words "epidemiological" and "fruit", and you'll get almost 15,000 different scholarly articles listed, many of which demonstrate the power of fruit in our diet to prevent various diseases. Type in the name of any one fruit in this Madre Labs mix, and you'll get all kinds of studies that suggest that it's a good idea to consume that fruit. At the time I'm writing this, you'll come up with 20 articles if you type in "lingonberry diet human disease." Try it. There's not enough "evidence" in any one case for a physician to be more specific than what your mother told you when you were little: eat your fruits and veggies. I find it difficult to conceive that any medical professional could possibly argue against eating a variety of fruits like what you get here. I like this product because my parrot likes it. He can't get enough, just straight, as a powder. I like it too. I feel good about it because, the way it's made, I don't have to worry about mold or pesticides, unlike what happens with "fresh" produce. With fresh fruits, I go crazy trying to eat them fast enough sometimes. Besides, you can't get all of these different fruits at the store, even where I live, which is a very large port city where you can get almost any food item (or cuisine) you want.

a favorite

Posted by Reviewer1377232 on Dec 11, 2013

My absolutely favorite red drink from all those I have tried from iherb. Love that it does not have any stevia in it - most of those other drinks ( and I have tried many of them, looking for something cheaper and at least as good as Eureka berries) are impossibly sweet. I will look no further -after all, it contains double the amount of servings (60), so taking it into account it is not that expensive, and I love the taste; I keep wondering , though, when and why they removed mangosteen which used to be contained in it.

Very effective antioxidant drink

Posted by Reviewer1438643 on Jul 15, 2012

Eureka Berries has a tart fruity flavor and is a little on the sour side but I love it. This is truly an antioxidant drink. I was coming down with a cold and I took a scoop of powder mixed with a glass of water and took a nap immediately. 3 hours later I took another scoop with a glass of water and shortly after the cold was gone. I was a little surprised on the efficacy of this drink. I will take it daily to boost my immume system.

A little pricey.

Posted by ReviewsfromaFriend on Aug 03, 2014

Its a berry powder. I prefer to just dump the powder directly in my mouth. If you can afford it, it tastes pretty good - not to tangy or anything. Would do good in a shake. If you found this review helpful, kindly visit my iHerb home page by clicking on my handle name above. You will see my other value added reviews. Peace and good health.

Expensive stuff but perfect

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Nov 14, 2013

As I am aging and now I am 31 years old, I started to think about my diet much. This product contributes to it as well. I am happy that I have got it on sale, because it is expensive one. I am eating it with natural yogurt. I love berries! Taste is neutral. I hope that I am getting my phytonutrients and all the antioxidants during this severe winter time. I need them much for my skin, my eyes health and overall condition.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1752170 on Jan 13, 2015

Its a good source of vitamins for a shake.