에너지 향상!

Posted by Reviewer2238737 on Feb 16, 2016

피곤해서 눈이 막 감길때 한숟가락 야구르트에 타먹으면 거짓말처럼 덜 피곤해져요. 감기 걸렸을 때도 좀 빨리 낫는 것 같아요. 무향이고 찬물에 잘 안녹아서 일단 뜨거운물 한숟가락 넣고 녹여서 야구르트 섞으시면 좋아요.

Good

Posted by 5566645439094682402 on Jan 22, 2016

I get with the excellent price, my wife drink everyday

VERY HEALTHY Berry and Fruit Blend!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 12, 2015

I appreciate the fact that this product is a one-of-a-kind blend that contains naturally-occurring phytonutrients, and makes a great addition to a healthy diet and active lifestyle. Great to put in smoothies! TASTY TOO!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1752170 on Jan 13, 2015

Its a good source of vitamins for a shake.

Posted by 5465814679391308178 on Dec 21, 2014

i like it .. will buy again

Superfood

Posted by SEEKING-HEALTH on Nov 11, 2014

On my Products-With-Reviews page, I have more reviews of other products I have bought and used. To make it more delicious, I add banana and Nutiva, Organic Coconut Sugar.

A little pricey.

Posted by ReviewsfromaFriend on Aug 03, 2014

Its a berry powder. I prefer to just dump the powder directly in my mouth. If you can afford it, it tastes pretty good - not to tangy or anything. Would do good in a shake. If you found this review helpful, kindly visit my iHerb home page by clicking on my handle name above. You will see my other value added reviews. Peace and good health.

The best!!

Posted by Reviewer2536898 on Jul 22, 2014

This mixes in our meal replacement shakes very well and adds only fruit flavor. I love that it's not too sweet.

Variety and purity: you can't ask for more

Posted by Reviewer2001489 on Jul 12, 2014

The principles underlying my diet are moderation, variety, and balance. When it comes to fruits, we hear all kinds of stories about "superfruits" and how certain fruits are "supposed" to have this or that wonderful effect. Pay no attention to that. Plain old carrots would be a "superfood" if you sold them where carrots weren't common. But fruits do possess a variety of phytonutrients which appear to be instrumental in keeping us healthy. Go to the National Library of Medicine, PubMed, and type in just the words "epidemiological" and "fruit", and you'll get almost 15,000 different scholarly articles listed, many of which demonstrate the power of fruit in our diet to prevent various diseases. Type in the name of any one fruit in this Madre Labs mix, and you'll get all kinds of studies that suggest that it's a good idea to consume that fruit. At the time I'm writing this, you'll come up with 20 articles if you type in "lingonberry diet human disease." Try it. There's not enough "evidence" in any one case for a physician to be more specific than what your mother told you when you were little: eat your fruits and veggies. I find it difficult to conceive that any medical professional could possibly argue against eating a variety of fruits like what you get here. I like this product because my parrot likes it. He can't get enough, just straight, as a powder. I like it too. I feel good about it because, the way it's made, I don't have to worry about mold or pesticides, unlike what happens with "fresh" produce. With fresh fruits, I go crazy trying to eat them fast enough sometimes. Besides, you can't get all of these different fruits at the store, even where I live, which is a very large port city where you can get almost any food item (or cuisine) you want.

Great!

Posted by 5173106373994566202 on Jun 09, 2014

Great! but the quantity is so small than I expected