SWEET CHERRY BERRY-TOO BAD ITS PRICEY...

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 26, 2013

this is the first product i enjoy from this company,love it in fruit salad dressing or cold fruity shake or beverage,but the regular price is much too high and inappropriate for me to buy on a regular basis,sorry...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews,

Veryyyy Berryyyyy

Posted by Reviewer2466666 on Mar 11, 2009

Surprisingly the whole family loves it, including the kids.

eureka berries

Posted by Reviewer3031103 on May 14, 2009

This turns out to be a 45-day supply, a nice surprise. I can't tell if it's doing anything good--just like the blend. The company is very responsive with product information if you write them with a question.

Introduced to Product...

Posted by 5094667765541486636 on Jul 15, 2012

I was introduced to this product through a friend who has been drinking your product for many years. I drink this every day mixed with fresh fruits, and though I cannot recognize specific changes in my health, I hope to increase my immune system for my daily busy schedule.

Tastes good

Posted by Reviewer2190645 on May 05, 2009

This product tastes good, although I have a hard time mixing it - sp O just usually blend it in with other things. I wish I could tell you more about what amazing health benefits I see it having in my life, but I haven't really been able to tell yet.

review

Posted by Reviewer1157468 on Jan 26, 2011

Very good! Could use some more in the can since it only filled half of it. Or use a smaller plastic jar or something in that nature! ECO!!!

good between meals

Posted by Reviewer2754236 on Feb 02, 2011

A scoop of this mid-morning and mid-afternoon is a great pick-me-up. There is no ORAC value listed on the lable but that is not a big issue since I've read that those values can be mis-leading. I didn't like that the contents filled the can half-way. It made it difficult to reach in to scoop out the powder. Spilled easily. I ended up emptying it into a smaller container. Now, much easier to scoop it out. Good tasting and I often just eat it off a spoon.

Madre Labs, Eureca

Posted by Reviewer2540390 on May 06, 2011

This is all what you need!

worth trying

Posted by Reviewer1154963 on Jun 24, 2011

good stuff!...only complaint is it doesn't mix well

Seems good

Posted by Reviewer1759205 on Jul 30, 2011

I hoped this would taste better, usually I buy the immune punch which for some reason tastes absolutely delicious to me... and my 3yo. The immune punch is great for my health, improves energy, keeps me from getting sick.... This doesn't taste good enough for me to take daily. But the quality is apparent.