fruit review

Posted by Reviewer1999527 on Feb 07, 2010

I have added this to my daily use of Sambazon, more good fruit.

Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer1153311 on Jan 28, 2010

I add this to my blueberry smoothie and it tastes great!

great product but what up with the scoop

Posted by Reviewer1471770 on Jan 08, 2010

love the product. i can feel the goodness taking effect. i'm not sure about this but it tastes like it's loaded with vitamin c. i'm taking it to scavenge the free radicals. BUT the scoop is way too short - please put a longer handle on it, especially since the container isn't full.

mixes easily

Posted by Reviewer1957524 on Jan 03, 2010

Seems to give me an extra boost. I mix it with a light protien powder around 4pm and I feek like I have more "umph" into the evening.

good

Posted by creambunny on Jul 19, 2009

it tastes great but pricey ...

It works, thats all that matters!

Posted by Reviewer1765173 on May 29, 2009

As the title suggests, the product works as a very good antioxidant. I use it after I work out when free radicals are at there highest. I feel great after i drink the powder. And you can't complain about the price because it gives you 60 servings where most other powders give you around 30 or so for the same price. Now the draw backs, it doesn't mix very easily and it tastes like it smells, awful. You can't mix it with a spoon, unless you like huge chunks of distastfullness coming up. The taste, again, is just plain bad. For people with sensative paletes you should steer clear, they're going to have a problem with this product, trust me. But it works, bottom line. Sometimes you can't have the cake and eat it too!

eureka berries

Posted by Reviewer3031103 on May 14, 2009

This turns out to be a 45-day supply, a nice surprise. I can't tell if it's doing anything good--just like the blend. The company is very responsive with product information if you write them with a question.

Eureka!

Posted by Reviewer1611077 on May 13, 2009

This powder is uplifting. Gives you a morning boost when mixed with orange juice or any kind of juice. Pleasing taste and is not gritty. Does not dissolve completely in liquid so use a spoon.

juice mix

Posted by Reviewer2963287 on May 08, 2009

great stuff!

Nice Product if you can get it on sale

Posted by Reviewer2764498 on May 05, 2009

Picked up the product on sale at $19.90 (ish). Nice mix and mixes well. Taste is ok, though I use it in smoothies. I use it like a multi-vitamin and therefore do not expect any "effects" from using it other than maintained health. $40.00 is too high for my budget on this product though it may be well worth it.