Kids give it a thumbs up

Posted by supplementguru on Apr 13, 2013

I bought this for my son in hopes of getting him to drink something more nutritious then surgary juice. I have to say I was really suprised by the flavor. I only mixed it with water and I thought it tasted great, just the right sweetness. My son thought it was good, but was looking for a little more sweetness, so I added a few drops of stevia. With the stevia, he thinks it's great and even asks for more. I love that he is drinking something with so much nutrition and quality ingredients. I also mix it in my plain yogurt and it makes a fantastic low sugar berry yogurt.

Awsome product

Posted by Reviewer2189955 on May 22, 2014

I must admit that I am a fan of Madre Labs products! I use this one together with the SuperBerry & the Immune Punch with.... + some unflavored protein powder in a blender for a delicious pick-me-up. It tastes delicious!

Posted by 5004384105853085470 on Jan 22, 2014

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2112846 on Jun 30, 2009

using it for immunity and anti inflamation. like the taste and texture in the smoothies. will buy again.

Posted by Reviewer2235920 on Jan 08, 2011

excellent product at reasonable price

에너지 향상!

Posted by Reviewer2238737 on Feb 16, 2016

피곤해서 눈이 막 감길때 한숟가락 야구르트에 타먹으면 거짓말처럼 덜 피곤해져요. 감기 걸렸을 때도 좀 빨리 낫는 것 같아요. 무향이고 찬물에 잘 안녹아서 일단 뜨거운물 한숟가락 넣고 녹여서 야구르트 섞으시면 좋아요.

sometimes works better than a Coffey

Posted by 5025573209806366030 on May 20, 2016

At least this tastes great on its own. Honestly I trust this more than fruits today, sprayed with who knows what. This is just great kick of health in a cup.

Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2378490 on Jun 05, 2009

Great product. Multiple nutrients in one place. Tastes pretty good, too.

Love this company

Posted by Reviewer2406123 on Feb 16, 2011

I mix this with Madre's greens and camu camu and mushroom complex. Great pick-me-up.

special and very healthy

Posted by Reviewer2211563 on Nov 07, 2011

These products are really a real supplement for our food every day !!! Also the quality is really fantastic ! So we hope we can buy more in the future, depending of the price ...