eureka berries

Posted by Reviewer3031103 on May 14, 2009

This turns out to be a 45-day supply, a nice surprise. I can't tell if it's doing anything good--just like the blend. The company is very responsive with product information if you write them with a question.

Very small amount for what you get

Posted by Reviewer1416169 on Apr 25, 2009

This formula comes in a decent sized container but unfortunately it comes half filled. I thought I got a great deal because it was 50% off. Little did I know that the servings portion are tiny and I haven't noticed much of a difference since I've taken the product. It is similar to Navitas Naturals Twister and I find the ladder product much more product for the money. Yes this product does have more expensive fruits in the mix but I so far am not sold on the results. <br><b>Comment from Madre Labs:</b> Due to the uniqueness of each raw material the freshly blended powder is very voluminous at the time it is filled into its containers, therefore it is necessary for us to use a 25 oz. container.&nbsp; Settling of contents may occur and is normal, therefore it may look look like the bottle is half full.&nbsp; We want to assure you that there are still approximately 60 (sixty) 3 (three) gram servings in each container.

So tasty!

Posted by Reviewer1880669 on Jul 16, 2012

I put a spoonful in my drink yoghurt and it tastes like heaven. One can easily get addicted to those.

I use ALL 5 Madre Powders!

Posted by Reviewer2720121 on Sep 12, 2009

I use this Madre Powder plus the other 4 in a Super Power Shake every morning along with protein powder. I am 68, feel 40, and these products are awesome because of no preservatives. Their competitor's drinks, are pasteurized and contain Sodium Benzoate which has been banned in the USA, and Coca Cola has also removed Sodium Benzoate. I love the Madre Powders because it gives me reassurance that I am taking pure organic freeze dried product with no chemicals. In studying cancer, because friends have passed away, I noticed it is important to stay away from chemicals. Thanks Madre for great products, and thanks to Iherb for outstanding prices, shipping, and customer support! I get most of my nutritionals from iherb. (90% of them) Thanks again!!

Taste good and is great for you

Posted by Reviewer2991923 on Apr 26, 2009

lots of good organic berries in this