Thick and Creamy

Posted by Reviewer2865196 on Dec 20, 2011

This takes a bit of work to smooth over skin and after a min or two it absorbs. It has absolutely no smell that I can detect, and it leaves my skin happy.

One of the best Madre Labs ...

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

... products, and almost competes with Nubian Heritage's similar lotions. Big in size, and more liquid for the price. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

Good lotion,

Posted by Reviewer1820561 on Feb 25, 2013

I have had very dry skin all my life and have used numerous products. This is a good lotion. It is rather thick which is good in that I'm not paying for a lot.of water in a product, but It makes it a little difficult to get out of the bottle when the bottle is less than half full, especially if the room temperature is cool.. It is unscented which only means that no fragrance has been added, but the natural smell of the ingredients is not pleasant. I have a poor sense of smell and don't notice it unless I sniff it, but my son and my daughter have both commented on the unpleasant odor. So I hope to be able to thin it down and improve the smell by blending Vitamin E oil and/or essential oils with it.

Nice.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 24, 2012

No scent, besides the "oily" scent of it. Moisturizes well, and goes fast in the skin. Got it on sale, might buy it again when it runs out.

Good!

Posted by erikamarija on Aug 26, 2012

Rich and nice lotion, a litte bit strange that it has no scent:) A little goes a long way.

Good unscented lotion

Posted by Reviewer1094842 on Mar 09, 2012

Good value.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1303118 on May 30, 2012

Very good lotion,making my skin soft.I just love it

Works well as a handcream

Posted by Reviewer1728405 on Mar 20, 2012

A bit too thick for a body lotion, works well as a hand cream. A lot of antioxidants.