July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Madre Labs, Hand & Body Lotion, Unscented, 12.85 fl oz (380 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Good lotion,

Posted by Reviewer1820561 on Feb 25, 2013

I have had very dry skin all my life and have used numerous products. This is a good lotion. It is rather thick which is good in that I'm not paying for a lot.of water in a product, but It makes it a little difficult to get out of the bottle when the bottle is less than half full, especially if the room temperature is cool.. It is unscented which only means that no fragrance has been added, but the natural smell of the ingredients is not pleasant. I have a poor sense of smell and don't notice it unless I sniff it, but my son and my daughter have both commented on the unpleasant odor. So I hope to be able to thin it down and improve the smell by blending Vitamin E oil and/or essential oils with it.

Thick and Creamy

Posted by Reviewer2865196 on Dec 20, 2011

This takes a bit of work to smooth over skin and after a min or two it absorbs. It has absolutely no smell that I can detect, and it leaves my skin happy.

Lotion is too thick

Posted by reviews-mary on Apr 20, 2012

The lotion is too thick and hard to squeeze out.

I didnt like

Posted by willowman on Jul 26, 2012

This product get absorbed very badly

Battle Flaky Dry Skin

Posted by Reviewer1774378 on Apr 02, 2012

I have been in a battle with dry skin for a long time now. For over 25 years, my face has been flaky with skin falling from it regularly. I have tried so many creams and moisturizers and they just leave my face oily and greasy. This lotion was different and I do not have to apply much at all to stop the flaky skin from returning. Good product. I'm going to try others too. I realize that this is for hands and body, but it works on my face very well.