unpleasant smell

Posted by netalee on May 03, 2012

moisturizes well, but in spite of the fact that is claimed to be odorless, it actually has an unpleasant smell.

well...

Posted by Babycakes on Aug 20, 2015

It is true that it has a rather unpleasant smell. But it's not too bad, the smell is still natural in origin and reminds me of shea and argan oils. Cream itself is liquid-ish, more as a lotion, and a bit too sticky. It is definitely not worth the full price but I got it on sale for almost free so not complaining.

Not very moisturizing

Posted by Reviewer2208599 on Aug 02, 2012

Formula does sink into the skin, but it's not very moisturizing

Does not cost the money

Posted by 5610771229823369616 on May 30, 2012

It is too fat and sticky, i feel it on my hands.

OK

Posted by 4999517248123290727 on Nov 04, 2013

It was ok, I guess. Not one of my favorites, because it takes time for the skin to absorb it and I didn't like the smell of it.

grasa

Posted by blablabla on Jul 31, 2013

no es que sea mala pero deja mucha sensacion grasa, sobre todo al sudar. no pagaria el precio completo (si no me importa usar algo grasoso tiro directamente de manteca de cacao

Smells like pickles or salad dressing

Posted by Reviewer2812867 on Dec 25, 2013

It was on sale for $2 and I needed something I could carry in my purse so I chose this one instead of other expensive ones... It has all the good ingredients and as natural as it can be without harmful preservatives, but the smells like pickles or salad dressing (something vinegar) after I put it on. Like others say, it is the berry extracts they put (I have no idea why they put Goji berry extract because they are very famous for stinky smell in Chinese medicine) that makes this hand cream smell odd. It is not stinky like other people say, but if it was not on sale I would never buy. I will buy another product that smells like lavender, rose and bergamot. Would not purchase again.

Not unscented

Posted by Rosie-Posie on Jun 05, 2016

This cream has a weird acidic smell when you put it on. I hate it. The smell goes away and it seems to be a good moisturizer though. I just wish it didn't have any scent. Well, I guess unscented means "no scent ADDED" but there is a scent in it.

JUST OK!

Posted by 5517554072811553601 on Apr 11, 2015

I tried this product and all I can say is that it's just "ok"! It moisturized my dry chapped hands temporarily after I applied it. Within minutes it was like I never applied any creme at all. I would not try it again or waste any money purchasing it.

Awfull smell