Only reservation -- lots of ingredients

Posted by 4692018194135137048 on Jun 01, 2016

A few ingredients I have no clue what they are, so that bothers me, and the list of ingredients is very long in general and say "plant derived" often. Well, you can make chemicals from plants, so not sure how "plant derived" is always good. I prefer products with only a few ingredients that I recognize.

Good- smells a bit odd

Posted by Reviewer1707331 on May 03, 2016

the smell is not offensive, but it isn't nice. That's fine because it is a more natural cream. It moisturises, but nothing crazy strong. Reminds me of the moisture of dermeez - but natural. I like the ingredient list too so i'm not being fussy. It's very good but could still be better.

Posted by illuminated on Jan 22, 2014

I think it'd be great for those who don't like scented cosmetics. It's not my favourite hand cream of all time, but it's a good one, it keeps my hands smooth and moisturized and doesn't seem to leave a greasy residue, though I would like it to have a nice scent.

Exceptional

Posted by doppelganger on Dec 28, 2013

One of the best hand creams I've ever tried. Leaves a smooth non greesy feeling on the hands and keeps them hydrated for at least 3 hours.

Don´t like the smell too much

Posted by VEP607 on Aug 30, 2013

It´s a nice hand cream, however the smell is not the best..

ok

Posted by Reviewer2889335 on Dec 28, 2014

Started using it in the winter and it is ok, sinks into the skin quite rapidly. I took one star because it could have been more emollient. I apply a generous amount every night but I still feel the tip of my fingers a bit dry.

Natural hand cream

Posted by NarnianGirl on Sep 13, 2011

Surprised at the negative reviews: people seem to forget what this was about - a natural cream with no extra emulsifiers or silicones. Of course the texture is not the same as in some mass market products, but the contents are top notch - and the moisturizing & nourishing properties are great. Never mind the smell, it is hardly noticeable.

Great Hand Cream

Posted by SassySingaporean on Apr 22, 2013

Left my hands very soft and smooth. Didn't like the slightly off oil smell though. Other than that, it is a good natural product.

Terrible smell

Posted by Reviewer3199965 on Jul 17, 2012

The smell fades away pretty quickly, but still, having trouble using it over that.

Sticky!

Posted by Reviewer2381713 on Apr 06, 2012

This product feels very sticky when applied, and my hands remain tacky for a good few minutes after application. Satisfactory in terms of moisturizing.