Terrible smell

Posted by Reviewer3199965 on Jul 17, 2012

The smell fades away pretty quickly, but still, having trouble using it over that.

Sticky!

Posted by Reviewer2381713 on Apr 06, 2012

This product feels very sticky when applied, and my hands remain tacky for a good few minutes after application. Satisfactory in terms of moisturizing.

Nice enough

Posted by livelig on Jan 26, 2013

This is a good hand cream, but it's not my favorite. I really like that it is unscented, but for my skin I found it not moisturizing enough.

pasable

Posted by manzanita on Oct 27, 2013

Huele a aceitunas envasadas y eso que pone sin olor, no me gusta pero hidratar hidrata bastante

Moyen ♥♥♥

Posted by organza on Oct 17, 2013

Cette crème hydrate parfaitement les mains mais j'ai détesté l'odeur.

I'm not sure

Posted by JuliaP on Aug 25, 2013

On the one hand it really smothes my skin, but on the other I don't like how it smells. Really. If you are going to buy it, you can click on my name to get extra information!

Rich cream, absorbs well, smells like vinegar

Posted by CombinationEczema on Nov 30, 2013

This product was purchased on sale, so value was very good (2$ a tube). Cream has great texture, it is very moisturising and it absorbs quickly. It is unscented, so it smells like vinegar to me. But smell disappears after a minute. I plan to repurchase when there is another sale - for full price I think its too expensive.

What's all the hoo ha?!

Posted by 4865897191415043925 on Jun 02, 2016

People are complaining about the smell, really it's not that bad. If you don't want to continue to smell it then rub it into your feet just before you get into bed and then place socks over it. Perfect!

Ok.

Posted by 5631569808895495186 on Nov 01, 2015

It's okay. Would never get it for full price!

good

Posted by 4987428093074441712 on Nov 11, 2015

this hand cream is overrated! yes, it does a good job but its not the best hand cream a person could use! pros: the price the price the price :p Cons: Despite of the annoying smell, it's thick, not easy to deal with. Plus, few minutes after using it, i feel that its effect is gone! and i need to put cream again :p المدح اللي جاه مبالغ فيه! هو كويس بس مب الافضل! ريحته جددددا مزعج ،هذا عامل مهم عندي، ثقيل ،صعب التعامل معاه، وكمان بعد دقايق احس تأثيره اختفى والجفاف رجع لي!