Don´t like the smell too much

Posted by VEP607 on Aug 30, 2013

It´s a nice hand cream, however the smell is not the best..

ok

Posted by Reviewer2889335 on Dec 28, 2014

Started using it in the winter and it is ok, sinks into the skin quite rapidly. I took one star because it could have been more emollient. I apply a generous amount every night but I still feel the tip of my fingers a bit dry.

Natural hand cream

Posted by NarnianGirl on Sep 13, 2011

Surprised at the negative reviews: people seem to forget what this was about - a natural cream with no extra emulsifiers or silicones. Of course the texture is not the same as in some mass market products, but the contents are top notch - and the moisturizing & nourishing properties are great. Never mind the smell, it is hardly noticeable.

Great Hand Cream

Posted by SassySingaporean on Apr 22, 2013

Left my hands very soft and smooth. Didn't like the slightly off oil smell though. Other than that, it is a good natural product.

Terrible smell

Posted by Reviewer3199965 on Jul 17, 2012

The smell fades away pretty quickly, but still, having trouble using it over that.

Sticky!

Posted by Reviewer2381713 on Apr 06, 2012

This product feels very sticky when applied, and my hands remain tacky for a good few minutes after application. Satisfactory in terms of moisturizing.

Nice enough

Posted by livelig on Jan 26, 2013

This is a good hand cream, but it's not my favorite. I really like that it is unscented, but for my skin I found it not moisturizing enough.

pasable

Posted by manzanita on Oct 27, 2013

Huele a aceitunas envasadas y eso que pone sin olor, no me gusta pero hidratar hidrata bastante

Moyen ♥♥♥

Posted by organza on Oct 17, 2013

Cette crème hydrate parfaitement les mains mais j'ai détesté l'odeur.

I'm not sure

Posted by JuliaP on Aug 25, 2013

On the one hand it really smothes my skin, but on the other I don't like how it smells. Really. If you are going to buy it, you can click on my name to get extra information!