• NEW & IMPROVED.....Now with Marula Oil and Coconut Extract!

• Reviews | English

Nice moisturizer.

Posted by 5438992859290777321 on Mar 25, 2015

I would reorder and recommend to others, i find it that my very dry hands (with tendency for rashes) feel moisturized and calm with this. A bit boring fragrance, but i prefer a subtle/no smell to the product due to my rashes.

Good cream without any smell.

Posted by YuliaBlum on Mar 15, 2015

Pleasant, moderately thick hand cream. It havn't any odor. Moisturizes well, but not perfectly. For winter fit well, but for summer or very hot climate, in my opinion, required something lighter. And i'm still looking for the best hand cream.

very good

Posted by SherifAbdelmoniem88 on Nov 19, 2014

very good product

Good hand cream

Posted by 5676437183069378030 on Jan 14, 2016

Great hand moisturiser - smell is a very natural, argan oil smell, unlike heavy artificial scents of some other products...

Only reservation -- lots of ingredients

Posted by 4692018194135137048 on Jun 01, 2016

A few ingredients I have no clue what they are, so that bothers me, and the list of ingredients is very long in general and say "plant derived" often. Well, you can make chemicals from plants, so not sure how "plant derived" is always good. I prefer products with only a few ingredients that I recognize.

Really Nice

Posted by 5703939835549995388 on May 20, 2016

Excellent smell and very soft hands after apply ! I'll definitely buy it again

Good- smells a bit odd

Posted by Reviewer1707331 on May 03, 2016

the smell is not offensive, but it isn't nice. That's fine because it is a more natural cream. It moisturises, but nothing crazy strong. Reminds me of the moisture of dermeez - but natural. I like the ingredient list too so i'm not being fussy. It's very good but could still be better.

Posted by illuminated on Jan 22, 2014

I think it'd be great for those who don't like scented cosmetics. It's not my favourite hand cream of all time, but it's a good one, it keeps my hands smooth and moisturized and doesn't seem to leave a greasy residue, though I would like it to have a nice scent.

Exceptional

Posted by doppelganger on Dec 28, 2013

One of the best hand creams I've ever tried. Leaves a smooth non greesy feeling on the hands and keeps them hydrated for at least 3 hours.

Don´t like the smell too much

Posted by VEP607 on Aug 30, 2013

It´s a nice hand cream, however the smell is not the best..