Madre Labs, Hand Cream, With Argan Nut Oil, Unscented, 2.5 oz (71 g)

Love it!

Posted by MikeMember on Nov 10, 2013

As a man, no added perfume is just part of what I like about this product. The fact is that it really works to keep skin soft and supple.

nothing but soft smooth skin

Posted by WendND on Nov 27, 2013

I have been working with heavy chemicals for cleaning, removing paint, and industrial glues, etc. Gloves tend to break, get water in them, and I end up using my bare hands, and washing them frequently, so they have been as rough as sandpaper lately. As soon as I put this on, smoothed it in, I was so excited about how nice my hands felt I turned on the computer to write my review. I have tried a number of creams, I hate greasiness, or perfumes. I barely noticed a scent and it drinks right into my skin no greasiness, and my hands felt as if there was never anything wrong in the first place. Really was like magic, brand new skin. The Argan oil was the ingredient I looked up after finding that it was the key ingredient in a VERY expensive anti-aging cream, but this, VERY affordable, and I'll be trying this on my face too. I trust Madre labs, just look at the quality ingredient lists, but I've tried their other products too. Love this company. And this has really earned the 5 stars.

Great product!

Posted by Springtime on Mar 09, 2014

This cream adds moisture and skin looks and feels smooth. Highly recommend this product. I will buy again! Thanks for the great service iHerb!

Maybe the best hand cream, really does the job

Posted by 5043602279737349142 on Sep 06, 2014

Rich composition: contains argan nut, jojoba, sesame, avocado, coconut and shea butters, doesn't contain harsh chemicals like sulfates, parabens, dyes and mineral oil. Many ingredients are organic. Overall, great cream to smoothen, soften and protect your hads! Definitelly worth to buy, especially for the cold season. Maybe this is the best hand creams I've ever tried. See my page for more reviews.

Hand cream

Posted by 5637094347958773639 on Dec 09, 2014

Definitely buy again. Very nourishing for the hands.