• NEW & IMPROVED.....Now with Marula Oil and Coconut Extract!

• Reviews | English

Don´t like the smell too much

Posted by VEP607 on Aug 30, 2013

It´s a nice hand cream, however the smell is not the best..

Good cream without any smell.

Posted by YuliaBlum on Mar 15, 2015

Pleasant, moderately thick hand cream. It havn't any odor. Moisturizes well, but not perfectly. For winter fit well, but for summer or very hot climate, in my opinion, required something lighter. And i'm still looking for the best hand cream.

very good

Posted by SherifAbdelmoniem88 on Nov 19, 2014

very good product

Nice moisturizer.

Posted by 5438992859290777321 on Mar 25, 2015

I would reorder and recommend to others, i find it that my very dry hands (with tendency for rashes) feel moisturized and calm with this. A bit boring fragrance, but i prefer a subtle/no smell to the product due to my rashes.

Good- smells a bit odd

Posted by Reviewer1707331 on May 03, 2016

the smell is not offensive, but it isn't nice. That's fine because it is a more natural cream. It moisturises, but nothing crazy strong. Reminds me of the moisture of dermeez - but natural. I like the ingredient list too so i'm not being fussy. It's very good but could still be better.

Posted by illuminated on Jan 22, 2014

I think it'd be great for those who don't like scented cosmetics. It's not my favourite hand cream of all time, but it's a good one, it keeps my hands smooth and moisturized and doesn't seem to leave a greasy residue, though I would like it to have a nice scent.

nice

Posted by TMarchev on Apr 21, 2015

Good product for me !

Great Hand Cream

Posted by SassySingaporean on Apr 22, 2013

Left my hands very soft and smooth. Didn't like the slightly off oil smell though. Other than that, it is a good natural product.

ok

Posted by Reviewer2889335 on Dec 28, 2014

Started using it in the winter and it is ok, sinks into the skin quite rapidly. I took one star because it could have been more emollient. I apply a generous amount every night but I still feel the tip of my fingers a bit dry.

Natural hand cream

Posted by NarnianGirl on Sep 13, 2011

Surprised at the negative reviews: people seem to forget what this was about - a natural cream with no extra emulsifiers or silicones. Of course the texture is not the same as in some mass market products, but the contents are top notch - and the moisturizing & nourishing properties are great. Never mind the smell, it is hardly noticeable.