okay as a normal hand lotion - not heavy duty enough for me though.

Posted by 4995603593656547113 on Nov 04, 2012

okay. not bad - though not as super moisutrising as I hoped for. then again, I have pretty dry hands.

Not very moisturizing

Posted by Reviewer2208599 on Aug 02, 2012

Formula does sink into the skin, but it's not very moisturizing

Lovely softness

Posted by Reviewer1516756 on Apr 25, 2012

I use this every night before bedtime, and it nourishes my dry skin very well.

silky smooth

Posted by 5392488872075690639 on Oct 16, 2015

The lotion really leaves your skin with a silky feeling, and it absorbs very fast, I have very dry skin and I can tell that it's doing me good after just applying it a few times. But if has kind of a weird smell, so if you want a lotion that smells good it's not for you. Other than that, i totally reccomend it !

Good product

Posted by WhiteRose on Jan 28, 2016

Extremely softening effect. It does not smell good, because there is no added flavoring. I use it twice a day in the winter because it acts.

smells bad :(

Posted by Reviewer1657151 on Nov 02, 2011

i have no complains about its softening and moisturizing qualities but i can't get used to its odour which is quite discernible and unpleasant

Hate the smell

Posted by Reviewer2891273 on Mar 27, 2014

I have to mix it with some perfumed cream to be able to tolerate the smell, which is downright awful. And the cream leaves an unpleasantly oily film on my hands, just like I have put some butter spread on my hands. I use it for short periods of time when I watch a movie and then wash it off. Never again...

Nice and moisturising

Posted by Clauleesi on Aug 08, 2014

This is a really nice hand creme that has a whipped feel about it. It doesn't smell like anything and fits perfectly in my hand bag.

Rich balm for chapped and sensitive hands

Posted by Reviewer2277530 on Mar 08, 2013

So many hand creams are heavily scented. I was thrilled to find this. Lots of great moisturizing ingredients, rich texture but not overly greasy, no scent. My hands can get raw and irritated if I don't take care of them in winter, and many products sting. This doesn't. A thick layer followed by cotton gloves overnight does wonders.

Silk for your hands!

Posted by 5266749225772095934 on Aug 12, 2013

I absolutely love this cream! It has no oily feel to it. I cannot stand oily, greasy creams and lotions! When I feel them like that, I immediately have to wipe it all off and then what's the point of even using them?! I was afraid this was going to be the same way, but it is WONDERFUL! It goes on good, very silky feeling. And I have very dry hands but this has worked wonders with my hand. Definitely getting this again!