Not very moisturizing

Posted by Reviewer2208599 on Aug 02, 2012

Formula does sink into the skin, but it's not very moisturizing

Lovely softness

Posted by Reviewer1516756 on Apr 25, 2012

I use this every night before bedtime, and it nourishes my dry skin very well.

silky smooth

Posted by 5392488872075690639 on Oct 16, 2015

The lotion really leaves your skin with a silky feeling, and it absorbs very fast, I have very dry skin and I can tell that it's doing me good after just applying it a few times. But if has kind of a weird smell, so if you want a lotion that smells good it's not for you. Other than that, i totally reccomend it !

Very effective to keep hands moist

Posted by SEEKING-HEALTH on Jan 04, 2016

Hands temp to be dry especially in winter. This cream keeps the dryness at bay. Check out my reviews on other beauty/health products (including skin and hair) on my SEEKING-HEALTH page.

smells bad :(

Posted by Reviewer1657151 on Nov 02, 2011

i have no complains about its softening and moisturizing qualities but i can't get used to its odour which is quite discernible and unpleasant

Hate the smell

Posted by Reviewer2891273 on Mar 27, 2014

I have to mix it with some perfumed cream to be able to tolerate the smell, which is downright awful. And the cream leaves an unpleasantly oily film on my hands, just like I have put some butter spread on my hands. I use it for short periods of time when I watch a movie and then wash it off. Never again...

Nice and moisturising

Posted by Clauleesi on Aug 08, 2014

This is a really nice hand creme that has a whipped feel about it. It doesn't smell like anything and fits perfectly in my hand bag.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Best Skin Oil EVER !!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Jun 03, 2016

Saved my Life!! I'm serious. In the months before I discovered this amazing product, my hands were so chapped, dry, and sore that they the skin was breaking open and bleeding. I was in so much pain, constantly. Other lotions couldn't even touch the dryness, and they would just sit on top of my skin and eventually wash off without really changing the condition of my skin. A friend recommended this to me because she worked in a veterinarian's office, and the vets swore by this. Then, in the car, I put some on, a pretty generous amount. Oh man. I could feel it just seeping into my skin. It was like my skin was just drinking in the moisture. I could bend my knuckles! Without pain or bleeding!

Super smooth hands!

Posted by Konnichiwa on Dec 23, 2015

This came just at the right time to condition my chafed hands in winter. It's size is perfect for throwing in my bag when running out the door. Argan oil is known for its healng and moisturizing properties. A great item for dry hands!

Good product

Posted by 5329373331790004729 on Jan 28, 2016

Extremely softening effect. It does not smell good, because there is no added flavoring. I use it twice a day in the winter because it acts.