• NEW & IMPROVED.....Now with Marula Oil and Coconut Extract!

• Reviews | English

Does not cost the money

Posted by 5610771229823369616 on May 30, 2012

It is too fat and sticky, i feel it on my hands.

OK

Posted by 4999517248123290727 on Nov 04, 2013

It was ok, I guess. Not one of my favorites, because it takes time for the skin to absorb it and I didn't like the smell of it.

don't like

Posted by 4639573320899386026 on Nov 25, 2013

I don't like smell

Fragrance isn't good

Posted by 5254440268395366993 on Jun 04, 2016

It says free fragrance but It is not good

Smell smell

Posted by 5406293174172201673 on Jun 06, 2016

I couldnt find out if the cream is doing is job cause I couldn't bare the smell and neither the people around me.

Bad cream

Posted by 5151633171261228698 on Dec 04, 2013

Cream I did not like. Smells bad. Not moisturizes and not softens the skin. It is strange that someone liked it.

good handcream

Posted by happydays on Apr 07, 2012

This works well... but I`m still looking for the perfect one!

Smells odd.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 22, 2012

Reminds me a bit about glue. It doesn't bother me (strong and floral scents is what I am troubled by), but it might be a bit to odd for some. The effect is average, but then again, I don't have all that dry hands. Will not buy again, but I am going to use the one I have.

nothing but soft smooth skin

Posted by WendND on Nov 27, 2013

I have been working with heavy chemicals for cleaning, removing paint, and industrial glues, etc. Gloves tend to break, get water in them, and I end up using my bare hands, and washing them frequently, so they have been as rough as sandpaper lately. As soon as I put this on, smoothed it in, I was so excited about how nice my hands felt I turned on the computer to write my review. I have tried a number of creams, I hate greasiness, or perfumes. I barely noticed a scent and it drinks right into my skin no greasiness, and my hands felt as if there was never anything wrong in the first place. Really was like magic, brand new skin. The Argan oil was the ingredient I looked up after finding that it was the key ingredient in a VERY expensive anti-aging cream, but this, VERY affordable, and I'll be trying this on my face too. I trust Madre labs, just look at the quality ingredient lists, but I've tried their other products too. Love this company. And this has really earned the 5 stars.

As good as promised

Posted by 5225674167424655968 on Aug 28, 2015

I initially purchased this hand cream because of the price, but find I like it enough to re-order. It leaves my hands soft and smooth, not greasy. The argan oil aroma is detectable when first applied but I didn't find it offensive and it quickly dissipates. Thanks for the introduction to this product.