Perfect for me

Posted by Reviewer3275911 on Dec 03, 2011

Rich balm for chapped and sensitive hands

Posted by Reviewer2277530 on Mar 08, 2013

So many hand creams are heavily scented. I was thrilled to find this. Lots of great moisturizing ingredients, rich texture but not overly greasy, no scent. My hands can get raw and irritated if I don't take care of them in winter, and many products sting. This doesn't. A thick layer followed by cotton gloves overnight does wonders.

Silk for your hands!

Posted by 5266749225772095934 on Aug 12, 2013

I absolutely love this cream! It has no oily feel to it. I cannot stand oily, greasy creams and lotions! When I feel them like that, I immediately have to wipe it all off and then what's the point of even using them?! I was afraid this was going to be the same way, but it is WONDERFUL! It goes on good, very silky feeling. And I have very dry hands but this has worked wonders with my hand. Definitely getting this again!

Great!

Posted by Hanne67 on Jul 23, 2013

I really like this hand cream. It is unscented and haven't any other odd smell. It goes quite easily into the skin, and makes them soft.

Like it!

Posted by 5635475125185967780 on Jul 23, 2013

Leaves a very nice feeling on the hands, quickly repairs dry hands

Crema de manos hidratante y sin perfume.

Posted by ladivinacarolina on Jul 05, 2013

Es barata, cuida la piel de las manos y deja las cutículas increiblemente hidratadas. Se absorbe rápido y no tiene olor artificial. Sus ingredientes no son irritantes y eso se nota mucho con el paso de los días. Si la utilizas todos los días notarás la diferencia enseguida. Por ahora la mejor que he probado.

good

Posted by Hungarian on Sep 10, 2013

smell is not great, but good effect

Madre Labs, Hand Cream with Argan Nut Oil, Unscented, 2.5 oz (71 g)

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Aug 23, 2013

Hand cream, but to my mind can be used for face!!! Look at the ingredients, they are just fantastic. Even face creams sometimes have much more worse ingredients and as we know - ingredients judge the quality!

FREE

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on Oct 24, 2013

Awesome free gift (=

Silky smooth hands

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Oct 29, 2013

Only need a pearl sized drop on your hands, rub it in, takes a about a minute for it to absorb, then wow!! Hands are totally transformed into silky smooth luxurious hands. Non greasy and totally unscented. Highly recommened to all. Awesome price too.