• NEW & IMPROVED.....Now with Marula Oil and Coconut Extract!

• Reviews | English

WONDERFUL! Don't mind the scent bashers!

Posted by 5394820630245817639 on Jun 04, 2016

I've ordered this on a whim without expecting a lot, but the cream turned out to be INCREDIBLY moisturizing. Due to the technical nature of my job, my hands end up very dry, sometimes chapped, and this cream has been a lifesaver recently. It has a light texture, it applies evenly, absorbs quickly and doesn't feel sticky at all... I've almost expected I'd need to reapply in a few hours. Surprisingly, no - the moisturizing effect lasts the whole day in my case, and my hands haven't been this soft in a long time. I've read a few reviews here that mention a horrible smell - due to the cream being unscented, it does smell a bit... chemical in a plain sterile way, I guess. But in my experience, the smell fades away VERY quickly; I don't understand the reviews that mention the scent residing for hours. Bottom line, an excellent product!

SUPER

Posted by 4755713379435891089 on Sep 29, 2016

I really really really like this hand cream! It has good smell and really helps my hands. I ordered it when it was on sale, so I get the cream only for 0,09€ I'm so in love with this cream.

Beauty

Posted by archeiherb on Nov 12, 2016

Good price but it's not moist enough for winter.

love it

Posted by 4926804687124703595 on Apr 20, 2012

It actually has no scent at all! I used it on my face in addition to hands -- works great.

Unscented and powerful hand cream!

Posted by Korman on Dec 15, 2015

It is unscented hand cream, if you look for nice perfumed cream look elsewhere, this one have nature smell and it is not perfume pleasant! Now if you have decide to buy regardless natural smell you have to know it is very powerful hand cream. I think mainly because of Argan nut oil and it’s healing and nourishing properties. I have used hand cream with Argan nut oil before and this one is more powerful and more concentrated so be careful how much cream you put on to your hands. My wife says it is excellent and my son also use it as it have dry and delicate skin with great success. Also a life saver on cold dry winter days. Try it yourself!

Posted by 4778542228308836390 on Dec 15, 2014

Mild hand cream. It is odorless. It is very nice and very hydrated leaves hands.

believe it or not

Posted by EgyptianTarekElagamy on Mar 27, 2015

this magical cream smooth my skin and removes some wrinkles was showing in my body with signs for up to 15 yeas . it's amazing , first time in my life to find a product like this . this argan oil is incredible, its magic . i will buy a dozen of it for all my family and children

It's good. Get as a free item.

Posted by 5353930425136708353 on Aug 28, 2015

It's good. Get as a free item. worth to try it. Thank you

labai malonus kvapas, efektyvus

Posted by Saulute on Feb 06, 2016

švelnus, neerzinantis migdolų ir karamelės kvapas, tikrai efektyvus išsausėjusiai rankų odai (ypač šildymo sezono metu) Padeda užgydyti suskeldėjusius pirštų galiukus.

The best hand cream I ever had!

Posted by 4839939606461178147 on Jan 31, 2016

It really moisturizes my hands. I don't understand how it smells bad for others, it's neutral smell. :)