Super soft!

Posted by healthydoesit on Sep 29, 2015

This was given as a freebie and we really lucked out! This cream is nice and thick without being too thick. It blends into skin nicely and doesn't feeling oily afterward. It's more like a matte finish. I am very sensitive to scents, so this is something I can use without issue. I just love it and will purchase a tube once this is finished. Check out my page for over 100 real reviews on products I've purchased here at Iherb! Much more info on my bio page.

Great product!

Posted by Springtime on Mar 09, 2014

This cream adds moisture and skin looks and feels smooth. Highly recommend this product. I will buy again! Thanks for the great service iHerb!

WONDERFUL! Don't mind the scent bashers!

Posted by 5394820630245817639 on Jun 04, 2016

I've ordered this on a whim without expecting a lot, but the cream turned out to be INCREDIBLY moisturizing. Due to the technical nature of my job, my hands end up very dry, sometimes chapped, and this cream has been a lifesaver recently. It has a light texture, it applies evenly, absorbs quickly and doesn't feel sticky at all... I've almost expected I'd need to reapply in a few hours. Surprisingly, no - the moisturizing effect lasts the whole day in my case, and my hands haven't been this soft in a long time. I've read a few reviews here that mention a horrible smell - due to the cream being unscented, it does smell a bit... chemical in a plain sterile way, I guess. But in my experience, the smell fades away VERY quickly; I don't understand the reviews that mention the scent residing for hours. Bottom line, an excellent product!

Madre Labs hand cream

Posted by 5008760565998813215 on May 29, 2016

Was so cheap had to try it.

Unscented and powerful hand cream!

Posted by Korman on Dec 15, 2015

It is unscented hand cream, if you look for nice perfumed cream look elsewhere, this one have nature smell and it is not perfume pleasant! Now if you have decide to buy regardless natural smell you have to know it is very powerful hand cream. I think mainly because of Argan nut oil and it’s healing and nourishing properties. I have used hand cream with Argan nut oil before and this one is more powerful and more concentrated so be careful how much cream you put on to your hands. My wife says it is excellent and my son also use it as it have dry and delicate skin with great success. Also a life saver on cold dry winter days. Try it yourself!

L❤️VE

Posted by 4628606643786102971 on Oct 18, 2015

Really love this stuff❤️ Smell not good but fades away in a few sec👍🏻 Good & rich I feel silky smooth👌🏻

Amazing product

Posted by 5311502683221351036 on Jan 27, 2016

This is a life saver in winter time for dry and sensitive skin. Absorbs really fast, doesn't leave any oily residue. The smell is barely noticeable, a very mild argan scent, which is nice for my liking. Definitely worth trying, even for the full price. Makes me wanna try other products from Madre Labs.

The best hand cream I ever had!

Posted by 4839939606461178147 on Jan 31, 2016

It really moisturizes my hands. I don't understand how it smells bad for others, it's neutral smell. :)

labai malonus kvapas, efektyvus

Posted by Saulute on Feb 06, 2016

švelnus, neerzinantis migdolų ir karamelės kvapas, tikrai efektyvus išsausėjusiai rankų odai (ypač šildymo sezono metu) Padeda užgydyti suskeldėjusius pirštų galiukus.

Effective moisturizer