goood

Posted by 4790829564918303080 on Mar 29, 2016

goood hand

Ranku kremas

Posted by 5432113339874777368 on Mar 29, 2016

Uzsisakiau krema pabandymui, likau maloniai nustebinta, kvapas malonus, nestiprus, kremas greitai isigeria i oda, minkstina ja ir puikiai drekina. Ranku oda tampa svelni ir minksta. Butinai pirksiu dar ir rekomenduoju kitiems isbandyti

Really moisturizing

Posted by Ankale on Mar 28, 2016

Not fan of the smell but it's really moisturizing.

Smells terrible .. doesn't moisturize.

Posted by 5338181666850624708 on Mar 26, 2016

So much for unscented. It truly smells nasty, & I didn't want to use it anymore after I used it once. Also, moisture doesn't get absorbed, just sits on my skin & clings to it. Real unpleasant.

Good cream with specific scent

Posted by 4622020554456921221 on Mar 26, 2016

The package says "Unscented", which is not really true, there is a scent and I happened to like it as well the consistency and nourishing properties of the cream. Recommended. Have to admit though, that the scent is not something everyone would fancy, it actually is pretty specific.

Muito bom!

Posted by Sambalele on Mar 24, 2016

O cheiro é delicioso e é super hidratante...! Recomento, é bastante natural, com pouca química.

OK+

Posted by 5lanvianvil on Mar 21, 2016

Esta crema la cogí en la sección de trials y a un precio bajísimo, pero no tengo claro si compraré el tamaño estándar. Aunque la regalé, la he probado un par de veces y en mi opinión hidratar, hidrata. La textura es fluida, es fácil de extender y cuenta mayoritariamente con buenos así como variados ingredientes, aceites y extractos. Sin embargo, deja una sensación ligeramente aceitosa y aunque se trata de un producto sin perfume (por ello adecuado para pieles sensibles o reactivas) tiene un olor muy ligero pero no muy agradable.

Worst odour ever

Posted by maramelie on Mar 21, 2016

I have no idea with what this cream is scented so badly but I can't stand the smell. I ordered this cream when it was costing 9 cents. Was thinking to use it for my heels but the smell is so strong that I can't get rid off it, so won't use it at all.

Bad smell

Posted by 4830009186985985152 on Mar 21, 2016

I read reviews commenting about the smell but I thought - how bad could it be? Well - it is BAD. The product may be good, but unfortunately I could not ignore the smell. Will not purchase again.

Great hand cream

Posted by 5010534547556864408 on Mar 19, 2016

This is a wonderful hand cream. I like the fact that it has no scent and its natural. It leaves my skin moisturised and revived. I bought this cream a few weeks ago. I just placed another order and i will buy it again. Love it.