New To iHerb?

Madre Labs, Immune Support with Blender Bottle, 6.35 oz (180 g) Each (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 4-star

Best C, not sure for Immune booster.

Posted by Reviewer1192144 on Aug 03, 2012

C-vitamin is absolutely the best i've ever used. It could obviously be cheaper but nothing else to blame. When i mix a scoop to my megasmoothie and drink it along the day my energy levels stay high. When i take a scoop before playing soccer i feel tireless on the field. When i take a scoop at the evening i wake up very fresh. Immune booster tastes very good with chaga tea. I have not been ill (if my psoriasis does not count) for few years so i am not sure about immunial affects. All I can say is that it has not made my p go away.