Buyer beware! The formula has changed!

Posted by Reviewer1377232 on Dec 11, 2013

I love this stuff - it is top quality, but - at least the jars that were sold as December special do not contain marine phytoplankton anymore (and it was not- and still is not - stated on the webpage). I hate it when companies change the formula without giving proper notice of it(even advertising it as "new improved" -even if "improved" is not always improved - is better than that!) By the way, they did the same with Eureka berries where they removed mangosteen (but at least in that case they updated also the info on iherb page (but not on madrelabs page, though).

Formula has changed

Posted by proinnseas on Mar 12, 2015

Formula has changed. Not sure about this new formula.

Good blend, but green tea makes me agitated

Posted by DerekABarrett on Oct 29, 2010

This is a great blend and the taste is fine, and I got a good energy burst from it, but green tea extract always makes me really agitated. It's not the product's fault, I should have known better. I get agitated with any green tea extract product, but the actual tea does not have the same effect on me. Once I stopped the powder I didn't feel as cranky. But like i said it's not the products fault, just something I react to, so wanted to write the review in case others have this same sensitivity.

Good Greens

Posted by Reviewer2889865 on Mar 26, 2009

I like that these greens have no sugar or sweetners. they seem to be very pure. I've only been on them for a few weeks so the jury is still out. I think I may like the "Green Frog" organics better.

ok

Posted by Reviewer3308983 on Sep 21, 2010

fine, but with one dose couldn't tell much. granules a little big, so not good by itself, somewhat gritty. maybe would be better in a smoothee or something.

Midori Greens

Posted by Reviewer1491472 on Sep 28, 2010

Nice addition for a lacking dietary intake.

Not bad ...

Posted by Reviewer1614477 on Aug 10, 2011

but, I prefer Macrolife Naturals Macro greens

Good Green

Posted by Reviewer1905819 on May 13, 2014

This is a good product and I enjoy taking "green" supplements and I put them in my protein shake.

Meh!

Posted by Reviewer1374200 on Oct 24, 2011

Only a sample to try but seemed ok flavourwise.

Refreshing drink

Posted by Reviewer1550485 on Nov 13, 2012

Pleasant tasting, uplifting to sip. Gives a sense of wellbeing.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »