Madre Labs, Midori Greens, 6.35 oz (180 grams)

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2575855 From Oregon on Sep 06, 2009

I take this with my Immune Punch every morning and I feel like my body is getting the best nutrition possible. I'm not a huge pill popper, so to be able to mix a couple of spoonfuls of this in my juice every morning is very convenient and really suits my lifestyle. The combination of mixing all the powders creates a super nutrient like drink. Like I said in my other review, if I forget to take any of my other vitamins, I feel good knowing that I covered my bases with this drink.

It is the quality

Posted by Reviewer2778741 From California on Feb 20, 2011

Keeps me regular. Has no fillers.

Buyer beware! The formula has changed!

Posted by Reviewer1377232 From Luxembourg on Dec 11, 2013

I love this stuff - it is top quality, but - at least the jars that were sold as December special do not contain marine phytoplankton anymore (and it was not- and still is not - stated on the webpage). I hate it when companies change the formula without giving proper notice of it(even advertising it as "new improved" -even if "improved" is not always improved - is better than that!) By the way, they did the same with Eureka berries where they removed mangosteen (but at least in that case they updated also the info on iherb page (but not on madrelabs page, though).

Great way for introducing top-notch Greens into your diet!

Posted by GreenWarrior From Greece on Oct 17, 2013

Great overall product for adding a wide spectrum of high quality greens into your diet. Potent rejuvenating cleanser with great quality materials and nutritional profile and an easy to get used to taste. I ranked it the highest among all similar products and cannot recommend it enough. Feel free to click on my user name for more reviews! Health and Peace!

Great for pre workouts!!

Posted by Reviewer2816797 From Illinois on Jan 12, 2012

I feel the extra energy and endurance drinking a serving before my cardio workout