Madre Labs, A Unique SuperGreens Blend, 6.35 oz (180 grams)

Great way for introducing top-notch Greens into your diet!

Posted by GreenWarrior on Oct 17, 2013

Great overall product for adding a wide spectrum of high quality greens into your diet. Potent rejuvenating cleanser with great quality materials and nutritional profile and an easy to get used to taste. I ranked it the highest among all similar products and cannot recommend it enough. Feel free to click on my user name for more reviews! Health and Peace!

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2575855 on Sep 06, 2009

I take this with my Immune Punch every morning and I feel like my body is getting the best nutrition possible. I'm not a huge pill popper, so to be able to mix a couple of spoonfuls of this in my juice every morning is very convenient and really suits my lifestyle. The combination of mixing all the powders creates a super nutrient like drink. Like I said in my other review, if I forget to take any of my other vitamins, I feel good knowing that I covered my bases with this drink.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1020146 on Jul 05, 2009

After taking this Midori for more than three weeks, I have any acne all gone. I think it is the effect of a combination of more vegetable intake and with this Midori. In will continue with this for few more months to see the long term effect. GOOD!

It is the quality

Posted by Reviewer2778741 on Feb 20, 2011

Keeps me regular. Has no fillers.

Expensive for what you get

Posted by Reviewer1416169 on Apr 25, 2009

I'm not quite sold on this formula for the money. It has a lot of great things in the formula like Ashitaba which is an expensive herb in Japan, and other greens and phytoplantins. But it says to take one little scoop (3gm only) that comes with the jar, and I just don't think it's enough to notice any difference in my health. I think you need more like a tablespoon per day and then the amount for the price is too high compared to other formulas out there. <br><b>Comment from Madre Labs:</b>&nbsp; Madre Labs Midori Greens contains a Full-Spectrum blend of concentrated SuperGreens.&nbsp; Most green powder formulations contain larger serving sizes, but also contain an abundant amount of non-green filler raw materials (e.g. Soy Lecithin, Apple Fiber, USP Vitamins, Flax Meal, Oat Bran, Minerals, Standardized Herbs etc.).&nbsp; We designed Midori Greens to help support overall health &amp; well-being and to help supply the body with concentrated sources of pure green phytonutrients.&nbsp; We include Certified Organic Beet Juice Powder (non-green) in a very small amount, mainly for its nutritive and taste profile properties.&nbsp; What you see on our label is what you get...A unique concentrated source of the finest SuperGreens.