Expensive for what you get

Posted by Reviewer1416169 on Apr 25, 2009

I'm not quite sold on this formula for the money. It has a lot of great things in the formula like Ashitaba which is an expensive herb in Japan, and other greens and phytoplantins. But it says to take one little scoop (3gm only) that comes with the jar, and I just don't think it's enough to notice any difference in my health. I think you need more like a tablespoon per day and then the amount for the price is too high compared to other formulas out there. <br><b>Comment from Madre Labs:</b>&nbsp; Madre Labs Midori Greens contains a Full-Spectrum blend of concentrated SuperGreens.&nbsp; Most green powder formulations contain larger serving sizes, but also contain an abundant amount of non-green filler raw materials (e.g. Soy Lecithin, Apple Fiber, USP Vitamins, Flax Meal, Oat Bran, Minerals, Standardized Herbs etc.).&nbsp; We designed Midori Greens to help support overall health &amp; well-being and to help supply the body with concentrated sources of pure green phytonutrients.&nbsp; We include Certified Organic Beet Juice Powder (non-green) in a very small amount, mainly for its nutritive and taste profile properties.&nbsp; What you see on our label is what you get...A unique concentrated source of the finest SuperGreens.

Madre Labs Midori Greens

Posted by chacho on Mar 04, 2011

Simply phenomenal product. Will buy again. Even better when combined with all the other Madre Labs Powder Products. Simply in credible. I have had great general health results combined with healthy eating and some exercise along with this product.

Love it

Posted by Luddil on May 30, 2015

Whenever I feel a bit under the weather, moody or just stressed and sad, I take this for a couple of days and all symptoms go away. It really does wonder for my both my physical and mental health!

Love These Greens

Posted by priyanka on Aug 29, 2015

Super ingredients. I asked the company to provide info on oxalates and they quickly had it tested, saying "Each 3 gram serving contains approximately 100mg of Oxalic acid (via HPLC)." The exact number from that lot was 111 mg, but changes with each harvest.

Love it.

Posted by Reviewer2208599 on Aug 02, 2012

Favorite green formula. And somehow works well both for energy and calm. Love it.

Great for pre workouts!!

Posted by Reviewer2816797 on Jan 12, 2012

I feel the extra energy and endurance drinking a serving before my cardio workout

Finally a real greens product....

Posted by Reviewer2466666 on Mar 30, 2009

I've used many other brands and have always been disappointed that they contain added vitamins, minerals, herbs, enzymes and probiotics. This is the first greens product that simply contains greens. I still purchase my Jarrow (vitamins & minerals), herbs, Now Foods (digestive enzymes) and Natren probiotics from iHerb. I love the purity of this product! Will definitely purchase again.

Results in a week!

Posted by Reviewer2110235 on Aug 26, 2010

Wow! Must be some super combination of Popeye's spinach and/or remnants of Superman's "good" kryptonite because I feel awesome! I read the previous reviews but was hesitant because none of them were written this year (2010), but after ordering anyway and trying it for myself for only a week, I can't help but want to share my success with others and praise it's capacity to make you feel so good. BTW, I'm fit, not in any type of medical crisis and it's done wonders for me after only a week!

Superb

Posted by Reviewer1228876 on Jul 05, 2010

If this just contained the Japanese herbs it would be well worth the price. If you do some research on these herbs you will know how powerful they really are. On top of those, you get all the grasses thrown in with some vegetables. This is one great formula. I am an avid juicer, I just add a scoop to one of my vegetable drinks. The taste is fine, but products this good for you should not be bought because of taste anyway. Mix with a juice or smoothie and just know you are getting some of the best nutrition on the planet!

Love this stuff...

Posted by Reviewer2198938 on Sep 13, 2012

I can't usually tolerate other green drink mixes, but this one I can. Goes down great in a smoothie with raw cacao and Mercola Pure Power Protein and Madre Labs Eureka! Berries powder.