Good!

Posted by Reviewer1063556 on May 21, 2014

This product is the best green powder I tried so far. There are not too many ingredients, which I like, and I think the quality is good.

Good Green

Posted by Reviewer1905819 on May 13, 2014

This is a good product and I enjoy taking "green" supplements and I put them in my protein shake.

Change in the formula? No more marine phytoplankton?

Posted by Reviewer2019435 on Mar 04, 2014

I have been using this for the last 9 months and was happy with it, mainly because it included nannochloropsis gaditana (marine phytopklankton) which is an expensive superfood. In my last order, I happened to re-read the ingredient list and shockingly, it is no longer included in the formula!! I hope I am wrong about this, but the label has changed and no longer includes this important ingredient! I would very much like to know why?! And if this is true, I am no longer going to buy this product. Plus - I have a sense this is one way a manufacturer tries to increase profits while keeping prices seemingly the same... I hope I am wrong. Oh well...

An allergy free combination!

Posted by 5024160958393594531 on Jan 17, 2014

I took other green products and got unwanted reactions like back acne and rash, but not with this green product. I have more energy and brighter complexion. I can't tell if my liver is thriving - I guess it is. I'm onto my second bottle and will definitely keep using.

Buyer beware! The formula has changed!

Posted by Reviewer1377232 on Dec 11, 2013

I love this stuff - it is top quality, but - at least the jars that were sold as December special do not contain marine phytoplankton anymore (and it was not- and still is not - stated on the webpage). I hate it when companies change the formula without giving proper notice of it(even advertising it as "new improved" -even if "improved" is not always improved - is better than that!) By the way, they did the same with Eureka berries where they removed mangosteen (but at least in that case they updated also the info on iherb page (but not on madrelabs page, though).

Midori Greens

Posted by Reviewer2536898 on Dec 08, 2013

I was skeptical after trying another brand, but was pleasantly surprised it tasted as it does. It's not a sweet drink by far (thank heavens) yet it is very good for my body and it goes in well with the am shake.

Posted by Reviewer1325761 on Oct 23, 2013

Works! Gives me energy, keeps my immune system strong!

Great way for introducing top-notch Greens into your diet!

Posted by GreenWarrior on Oct 17, 2013

Great overall product for adding a wide spectrum of high quality greens into your diet. Potent rejuvenating cleanser with great quality materials and nutritional profile and an easy to get used to taste. I ranked it the highest among all similar products and cannot recommend it enough. Feel free to click on my user name for more reviews! Health and Peace!

Not what I expected unfortunately

Posted by 5402691167501439486 on Oct 11, 2013

Since recovering from a near stroke 2 years ago, dropping blood pressure to normal, losing 19kg and looking super fit with no fat on me (and I rarely even exercise these days), I am in the habbit of not eating processeed foods and eat mostly super foods (the world most popular top 10) and greens when I can as I dont like many vegetables at all. I have taken a few different super green formulas over the last 2 years and I was extremely disappointed to find that this formula was not only REALLY weak tasting when mixed in the same quantity of water as per my other greens, but saw absolutely no difference except my stomach bacteria condition going backwards slightly. I definately say that using on rotation Ormus supergreens (the best by far) and Paradise Herbs Orac energy greens are by far superior to this formula in my opinion. It is of course each to their own.

Hear is really good..