Can not eat this!

Posted by Reviewer1478991 on Jan 27, 2011

I gave the Madori Greens a 3 star because the ingredients are good, but the taste is terrible.

Good blend, but green tea makes me agitated

Posted by DerekABarrett on Oct 29, 2010

This is a great blend and the taste is fine, and I got a good energy burst from it, but green tea extract always makes me really agitated. It's not the product's fault, I should have known better. I get agitated with any green tea extract product, but the actual tea does not have the same effect on me. Once I stopped the powder I didn't feel as cranky. But like i said it's not the products fault, just something I react to, so wanted to write the review in case others have this same sensitivity.

Midori Greens

Posted by Reviewer1491472 on Sep 28, 2010

Nice addition for a lacking dietary intake.

ok

Posted by Reviewer3308983 on Sep 21, 2010

fine, but with one dose couldn't tell much. granules a little big, so not good by itself, somewhat gritty. maybe would be better in a smoothee or something.

Green Powder

Posted by Reviewer2720562 on May 01, 2009

I mix this in with my other green powder in a morning drink, so I can't really tell if it is helping me.

Super Greens

Posted by Reviewer1982616 on Apr 15, 2009

This is a new product; a "greens" formula, that covers a lot of nutritional ground. I'm anxios to try it out.

Good Greens

Posted by Reviewer2889865 on Mar 26, 2009

I like that these greens have no sugar or sweetners. they seem to be very pure. I've only been on them for a few weeks so the jury is still out. I think I may like the "Green Frog" organics better.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »