Strong greens

Posted by NarnianGirl on May 24, 2010

This is what I expected - a deep green taste & color, with a tangy aroma. Definitely not fun to take with water only! Quite OK in a smoothie, though. Surprised to see this needs refridgerating once opened - well, my fridge was out of order for three days and I kept this on a cupboard shelf instead, hoping it was not too badly damaged... For easier storage, I think I shall stick to the Garden of Life green powders from now on, although this certainly was an interesting product.

Midori Greens

Posted by Reviewer3051837 on Aug 28, 2010

Very good product.

ENJOYABLE GREENS

Posted by Reviewer1072866 on Sep 09, 2010

Pleasant taste compared to others. Great value. Don't know if I notice any real difference but will give it time. Can't do any harm with the great ingredients.

This is a great product but...

Posted by Reviewer2843403 on Oct 05, 2010

We have tried it out and enjoy it. I haven't really "felt" anything from it but we seem to be a little less sick than others around us. My wife and kids all take it. Sickness has run around my office and we even got some symptoms but they went away quickly. Since I am unsure about some of the ingredients for kids (I'm sure they are safe and GREAT for adults), I will be trying Amazing grass that has more vegetables and grass, etc. But if you're over 18, for sure is great value and potency for the $$$!

Solid product

Posted by Reviewer1604997 on Dec 24, 2010

I find this a convenient way to get the benefits of greens every day. I mix this with water, along with the Madre Labs Immune Punch, Madre Vitamin C powder and magnesium powder. It would also be easy to add to a smoothie or protein shake, if you prefer. I've been pleased with all of the Madre products I've tried to date.

Acceptable

Posted by Reviewer2754236 on Dec 25, 2010

This was a quality product as is most of Madre Labs'. There are so many excellent powdered greens out there it is difficult to choose one over another. I am currently using a Garden of Life product which is as good and in some ways better.

Wow

Posted by Reviewer1191945 on Dec 31, 2010

Haven't had it long, but I took a scoop of this and a scoop of the powdered Madre-C along with some liquid fish oil for breakfast before starting my day. I worked 9 hours and then played poker until 2:00 AM last night...felt fantastic all day and night. This stuff tastes awful, so I mix it with some juice. I feel it evens out my blood sugar and helps me feel energized and clear-minded.

Great Way to Get Your Greens

Posted by Reviewer1054693 on Jan 30, 2011

Mild tasting. I mix with Naked Juice green drink and goes down easy. Know I'm doing what I can for my health.

Just a try out

Posted by Jarousek on Feb 01, 2011

I have been putting it into my shakes and smoothies, but I can't tell the difference, because I add so much other stuff in it. I just wanted to give it a shot. probably won't buy again.

I drink it daily

Posted by Reviewer1638272 on Feb 05, 2011

I'm sure I get things in this I don't get other places, but it isn't particularly pleasant.