Results in a week!

Posted by Reviewer2110235 on Aug 26, 2010

Wow! Must be some super combination of Popeye's spinach and/or remnants of Superman's "good" kryptonite because I feel awesome! I read the previous reviews but was hesitant because none of them were written this year (2010), but after ordering anyway and trying it for myself for only a week, I can't help but want to share my success with others and praise it's capacity to make you feel so good. BTW, I'm fit, not in any type of medical crisis and it's done wonders for me after only a week!

Superb

Posted by Reviewer1228876 on Jul 05, 2010

If this just contained the Japanese herbs it would be well worth the price. If you do some research on these herbs you will know how powerful they really are. On top of those, you get all the grasses thrown in with some vegetables. This is one great formula. I am an avid juicer, I just add a scoop to one of my vegetable drinks. The taste is fine, but products this good for you should not be bought because of taste anyway. Mix with a juice or smoothie and just know you are getting some of the best nutrition on the planet!

Awesome!

Posted by morganwellinger on Jul 27, 2011

I absolutely am going to buy the bigger container of this. It tasted wonderful by itself, and I couldn't even notice it when it was in my smoothie. It gave me great, stable energy that lasted and definitely boosted my overall mood. Highly recommended, will buy the bigger version! Thanks Madre Labs - I think its your best product yet!

Love this stuff...

Posted by Reviewer2198938 on Sep 13, 2012

I can't usually tolerate other green drink mixes, but this one I can. Goes down great in a smoothie with raw cacao and Mercola Pure Power Protein and Madre Labs Eureka! Berries powder.

Very Satisfied

Posted by Reviewer1847302 on Feb 26, 2010

I have tremendous sleep apnea and have to take meds to stay awake during the day. I took the Midori Greens along with the Eureka Berries in the AM before going to work and I now do not take my "stay awake" meds. I'm so glad the brochere came in my box for these products. I've now added the Immune Punch to my little superfoods "cocktail". I have recommended this to my friends.

Again, another list of amazing ingredients

Posted by Reviewer1467475 on Apr 03, 2010

As someone who studies nutritional and medicinal herbs, I can tell you the ingredients in this product are wonderful. And freeze dried for optimal nutrition. Easy to digest.

Superb combination of ingredients

Posted by Reviewer3090587 on Jan 26, 2010

I've taken all types of greens powders...Nanogreens, Vitamineral Greens, SuperGreens, Doctor's Best, etc. etc. and this is by far the best in my book. It doesn't add much to your caloric intake (10 kcal vs. 50 for Nanogreens) and it seems to go directly into your system. Vitamineral Greens are good, but gave me horrid gas. This product doesn't. There is nothing else out there quite like it. Try it! I love all of Madre Labs products.

It is Great

Posted by Reviewer2075563 on May 19, 2009

It tastes like green tea, so if you like green tea you will enjoy this one. There is no sugar in this blend, which is great because many green formulas have sugar in them. It is a great way to get your greens.

Very good!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2991923 on Apr 26, 2009

Gives me lots of energy

Help for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome

Posted by Reviewer2079854 on Apr 04, 2011

I was diagnosed with CFS 6 years ago and have found nothing that really helps me with my low energy level except prescription drugs, which I don't want to take. I've tried so many things, that the Midori Greens were a shot in the dark. I must say that after nearly a month of taking them daily I actually have more energy!! It took almost 2 weeks for any noticeable difference, so don't quit if you're not getting instant results. It's very nice tasting when mixed with a little of your favorite juice. I will definitely reorder.