Madre Labs, A Unique SuperGreens Blend, 6.35 oz (180 grams)

Reviews 5-star

Madre Labs Midori Greens

Posted by chacho on Mar 04, 2011

Simply phenomenal product. Will buy again. Even better when combined with all the other Madre Labs Powder Products. Simply in credible. I have had great general health results combined with healthy eating and some exercise along with this product.

Results in a week!

Posted by Reviewer2110235 on Aug 26, 2010

Wow! Must be some super combination of Popeye's spinach and/or remnants of Superman's "good" kryptonite because I feel awesome! I read the previous reviews but was hesitant because none of them were written this year (2010), but after ordering anyway and trying it for myself for only a week, I can't help but want to share my success with others and praise it's capacity to make you feel so good. BTW, I'm fit, not in any type of medical crisis and it's done wonders for me after only a week!

Superb

Posted by Reviewer1228876 on Jul 05, 2010

If this just contained the Japanese herbs it would be well worth the price. If you do some research on these herbs you will know how powerful they really are. On top of those, you get all the grasses thrown in with some vegetables. This is one great formula. I am an avid juicer, I just add a scoop to one of my vegetable drinks. The taste is fine, but products this good for you should not be bought because of taste anyway. Mix with a juice or smoothie and just know you are getting some of the best nutrition on the planet!

Awesome!

Posted by morganwellinger on Jul 27, 2011

I absolutely am going to buy the bigger container of this. It tasted wonderful by itself, and I couldn't even notice it when it was in my smoothie. It gave me great, stable energy that lasted and definitely boosted my overall mood. Highly recommended, will buy the bigger version! Thanks Madre Labs - I think its your best product yet!

Love it.

Posted by Reviewer2208599 on Aug 02, 2012

Favorite green formula. And somehow works well both for energy and calm. Love it.