Midori Greens

Posted by Reviewer2536898 on Dec 08, 2013

I was skeptical after trying another brand, but was pleasantly surprised it tasted as it does. It's not a sweet drink by far (thank heavens) yet it is very good for my body and it goes in well with the am shake.

Posted by Reviewer1325761 on Oct 23, 2013

Works! Gives me energy, keeps my immune system strong!

Great way for introducing top-notch Greens into your diet!

Posted by GreenWarrior on Oct 17, 2013

Great overall product for adding a wide spectrum of high quality greens into your diet. Potent rejuvenating cleanser with great quality materials and nutritional profile and an easy to get used to taste. I ranked it the highest among all similar products and cannot recommend it enough. Feel free to click on my user name for more reviews! Health and Peace!

Hear is really good..

Posted by 5703891573673740647 on Aug 14, 2013

Hear is really good..

Excellent greens powder!

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

This greens powder is an excellent addition to a morning protein shake to boost blood purifying and anti-oxidant intake with chlorella, matcha tea, etc. It has a great list of greens that help boost energy levels and cleared up my skin from one months of use!If you like my review check out my page by clicking my name in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Great product!

Posted by JacobSikais on Jun 25, 2013

Pure ingredients, taste is ok, much better to add to smoothies... will continue using!

Better than pills

Posted by LoseBodyFatBuildMuscle on Apr 22, 2013

Nice taste. Gives high absorption. Great to take in a smoothie. A real green product!

Love Your Liver -- Live As Lover

Posted by The3Treasures on Apr 12, 2013

In Chinese medicine, green foods are said to be beneficial to your liver by nourishing and harmonizing the liver. In western medicine, green foods are said to detoxify the liver so that the liver can serve its function as the strong fat burner for the body. The chlorophyll found in green foods has extracted energy from the sun and we eat these greens to energize ourselves and to preserve the longevity of our own cells. The green plants have done all the work for us, and Madre Labs has brought us some of the most prestigious plants in the kingdom that specialize in ways to restore us -- cleanse our fatty livers, lose some weight, gain some energy, detoxify our bodies. Thank You IHerbs, Thank You Madre Labs. I found Midori Greens on IHerbs and I am never without this product. I have so many stories from my friends and clients about this product. One friend and I talk about Midori Greens at least once a week. She recently hoarded this product when it was sold at $14.95 on a short-date sale. She bought 5 containers and found that she received non-short dated containers. She's so caught up in the benefits that she's received. Here are some of the benefits: Her eye inflammation has healed (she was under a doctors care and had to get injections around her eyes that made her look quite scary; she's refused the injections, but has not told her doctor why -- her secret is Midori greens). Her uterine fibroid has shrunken significantly, and her gallbladder issues have all but disappeared. No other lifestyle practice had been added or changed in her life, but she's been able to see these significant changes in herself and so has everyone else. All of her improvements make sense according to what I've learned studying Chinese medicine. I am a slimmer, more agile person and I believe it was adding the Midori greens to my diet and other lifestyle practices that has made the difference.

More greens for my morning green smoothie

Posted by Synergy on Mar 03, 2013

I love to add a spoon of Modori Greens to my morning green smoothie, especially when I have no greens at hand, It makes it more nutritious and more ....green :)

Nothing to complain about

Posted by Reviewer1126675 on Dec 10, 2012

Been using this in smoothies. No problems what so ever. No idea if the greens works in my body, but so far I'm a believer :D