Love it.

Posted by Reviewer2208599 on Aug 02, 2012

Favorite green formula. And somehow works well both for energy and calm. Love it.

Powerful product!

Posted by Reviewer1265144 on Jul 27, 2012

I appreciate all the good quality ingredients! I've been experimenting with it in various ways, so far in smoothies and in yogurt. Nice addition with good nutrition!

Yummy!!

Posted by Reviewer2666123 on Jul 09, 2012

I love this! Can be mixed with i.e. green tea/cocoa, but personally I prefer it on its own, just added hot water and sweetener. Very healthy and very tasty if you like seaweed.

Feel energised after taking this!

Posted by Reviewer1438643 on Jul 01, 2012

I bought this because of the good reviews and Midori Greens certainly delivers. I take a scoop every morning mixed with a little fruit juice and 1 tablespoon of extra virgin coconut oil and it gives me energy for the whole day. Sometimes when I feel tired or on the verge of getting a cold I take a scoop on its own mixed with half a glass of water and I feel better almost immediately. The taste is not bad taken on its own. Taste better than wheat grass which I was taking peviously. Now I switch to Midori Greens because it gives me better energy and is also a Super food.

good

Posted by Reviewer2608316 on Apr 30, 2012

Like it,for me the first good tasting green powder out there.

Best Greens Powder

Posted by WendND on Apr 15, 2012

So far this is the best greens powder for nutritional quality that I've tried. It has been a Godsend when I have gone through periods of stress or illness to speed recovery, and help with energy. Doesn't add flavors or sugars, make your own blender drink and add a scoop.

Makes lunch extra nutritious

Posted by Reviewer1666268 on Feb 29, 2012

I put it in my salad dressing!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1956885 on Feb 24, 2012

These are a life savor when my system wont handle fresh greens.

Probably a good product.

Posted by Reviewer1330072 on Feb 19, 2012

I decided to try this product, because it has a very good nutritional ingredients. I do not know for sure if any great effect for the body occurs, but I definitely feel more energy during the day, when I take Midori greens. The taste is nice (there is no any upleasant one). I take a measured spoon of the greens with the glass of fresh squeezed orange juice and like it better this way, than with plain water. But with water it's still ok.

Madre Labs, Midori Greens, 6.35 oz (180 grams)

Posted by opheart on Feb 09, 2012

Nothing unnecessary: no enzymes, no sweeteners. Very good product. I ordered 2 at once, and now I see, that I did it all right.