Fantastic Product

Posted by Reviewer1890079 on Sep 07, 2010

I use a scoop of the Eureka! Berries along with a scoop of the Midori Greens in my morning Greek yogurt smoothie. I know my energy and endurance levels have increased. My prayer is that the manufacturer will never quit making these superb products, they are top quality and everyone needs them.I've only been taking using these products for about 3 weeks and I believe I can already tell a difference in my skin. Happy on the Florida Gulf Coast!

Love It

Posted by Reviewer1365215 on Jun 09, 2010

I am really happy with the Greens. I use this along with the Acui Heart Powder and they give me a nice energy lift that lasts all day taken on a daily basis. Sometimes vitamin pills upset my stomach but not the powders. I will buy again...

DELICIOUS!!!

Posted by Reviewer3060686 on Feb 05, 2011

I love it. Great ingredients, and it tastes simply delicious. Give it a try ;o)

Works the best for me

Posted by Reviewer2438439 on Sep 30, 2010

I used to take another brand 5 years ago and it didn't agree with me. Madre labs is great. I take it before I go to work and in the after noon before I work out. It gives me a really nice energy. Thanks again iherb.

Very Satisfied

Posted by Reviewer1676564 on Oct 25, 2010

This is an outstanding product filled with incredible nutrients not typically available in common fruits and vegetables. My wife and I have to have our serving every morning and when I want to eat light, it serves as a good meal replacement. I feel energetic and well nourished with each serving, kudos to Madre Labs for providing Midori Greens AND at a reasonable price.

Super Greens is Great

Posted by Reviewer2810478 on Mar 24, 2010

Taking this daily, I feel full of energy. I would HIGHLY recommend this product!!

I enjoy this product

Posted by adechamplain on Jul 27, 2011

I've only used a few samples but I like the content of this product and just add it to my smoothie to add nutrition and anti oxidants. I has a great mix of ingredients

No fillers

Posted by francesjoan on Jul 30, 2011

Not tasty on its own but when mixed with a juice it's great. I love that it has no fillers. It has a very green clean taste kinda grassy but tastes very healthy. To save money I buy bulk spirulina and other greens in one pound bags. But this is a very good green powder with all kinds of different greens.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1073358 on Aug 03, 2011

Taste is mild and easy to take plain water. It gives me a boost of energy.

tried in samples, bought the regular size

Posted by Reviewer1368652 on Dec 01, 2011

Recently Iherb added free samples of Midori with each parcel I got and I consume all of them. It helps me with digestion and regular bowel movements. Beside seaweeds added to the product is very good for overall health. I bought regular size and now take it once a day.