Fantastic Product

Posted by Reviewer1890079 on Sep 07, 2010

I use a scoop of the Eureka! Berries along with a scoop of the Midori Greens in my morning Greek yogurt smoothie. I know my energy and endurance levels have increased. My prayer is that the manufacturer will never quit making these superb products, they are top quality and everyone needs them.I've only been taking using these products for about 3 weeks and I believe I can already tell a difference in my skin. Happy on the Florida Gulf Coast!

Works the best for me

Posted by Reviewer2438439 on Sep 30, 2010

I used to take another brand 5 years ago and it didn't agree with me. Madre labs is great. I take it before I go to work and in the after noon before I work out. It gives me a really nice energy. Thanks again iherb.

Very Satisfied

Posted by Reviewer1676564 on Oct 25, 2010

This is an outstanding product filled with incredible nutrients not typically available in common fruits and vegetables. My wife and I have to have our serving every morning and when I want to eat light, it serves as a good meal replacement. I feel energetic and well nourished with each serving, kudos to Madre Labs for providing Midori Greens AND at a reasonable price.

No fillers

Posted by francesjoan on Jul 30, 2011

Not tasty on its own but when mixed with a juice it's great. I love that it has no fillers. It has a very green clean taste kinda grassy but tastes very healthy. To save money I buy bulk spirulina and other greens in one pound bags. But this is a very good green powder with all kinds of different greens.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1073358 on Aug 03, 2011

Taste is mild and easy to take plain water. It gives me a boost of energy.

tried in samples, bought the regular size

Posted by Reviewer1368652 on Dec 01, 2011

Recently Iherb added free samples of Midori with each parcel I got and I consume all of them. It helps me with digestion and regular bowel movements. Beside seaweeds added to the product is very good for overall health. I bought regular size and now take it once a day.

Delicious and unique blend

Posted by Reviewer2766708 on Oct 26, 2011

Excellent addition to a smoothie if you love the flavor of green tea! I make it with aloe juice, avocado, thai coconut water and coconut "meat". Yum!

midori greens

Posted by arieschild on Sep 08, 2012

I can't say enough how good this product has been for me. I have a history of severe IBSD and probable chrohns. This is the only greens supplement that I can take, that doesn't cause problems, as this product has no added fiber, except what is natural. Excess fiber is what caused my problems in the first place. Also I have autoimmune disease, also caused from the above. I have alot more energy, and I can say I have healed myself. American doctors I have to have been totally clueless...I am a nurse. I am a iherb junkie and I am proud to say so. This product along with others and colonics and coffee enemas have given me my life back. Thank you iherb and Madre Labs.

midori green best supergreen food

Posted by Reviewer1988592 on Nov 28, 2011

I tried the sample pack, i notice everytime i take this my muscles on the jaw and fascial relax, I am ordering the full pack to see the full effect. Best supergreen food product so far i have tried that has a physical effect on the body, same with madre's immune punch on flu's everytime i get a cold/flu and i tak it, it helps keep it under control.

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer2316684 on Feb 13, 2011

This product is amazing! I put one scoop in my morning green smoothie along with their Simply Acai powder (which unfortunately is discontinued!) Love the energy!