Try It!

Posted by Reviewer1114698 on Jun 06, 2009

I am using all the products from Madre Labs and it has made me feel better then I have in years! It's nearly eliminated inflammation I've been dealing with for over 8 years. This company seems to have done their research and come out with quality products. I recommend it to all my friends and family.

disappointing

Posted by Reviewer2476643 on Sep 01, 2010

I had high expectation on this, but it just gave me terrible bloating and constipation.The taste also is not pleasant at all. I'll keep continuing using my Amazing Grass green superfoods: they're defenetely a better product, at least for me

Yummy green goodness...

Posted by awwjeez on Mar 04, 2009

I love green drinks ,wheat grass etc., so I was really happy when I saw this mix at iHerb. It tastes great and gives my body what its missing from my fast food diet!

Works the best for me

Posted by Reviewer2438439 on Sep 30, 2010

I used to take another brand 5 years ago and it didn't agree with me. Madre labs is great. I take it before I go to work and in the after noon before I work out. It gives me a really nice energy. Thanks again iherb.

Love my Madre!

Posted by Reviewer2442013 on Apr 09, 2009

Tried this and the Madre greens and love them both! Blend them together into some V8 or tomato juice and it's delicious. I feel the lift from these products too. I'm slowly eliminating so many vitamin pills, capsules, etc. and going with these supplements instead.

midori greens

Posted by arieschild on Sep 08, 2012

I can't say enough how good this product has been for me. I have a history of severe IBSD and probable chrohns. This is the only greens supplement that I can take, that doesn't cause problems, as this product has no added fiber, except what is natural. Excess fiber is what caused my problems in the first place. Also I have autoimmune disease, also caused from the above. I have alot more energy, and I can say I have healed myself. American doctors I have to have been totally clueless...I am a nurse. I am a iherb junkie and I am proud to say so. This product along with others and colonics and coffee enemas have given me my life back. Thank you iherb and Madre Labs.

Delicious and unique blend

Posted by Reviewer2766708 on Oct 26, 2011

Excellent addition to a smoothie if you love the flavor of green tea! I make it with aloe juice, avocado, thai coconut water and coconut "meat". Yum!

I love this product!

Posted by Reviewer2850810 on Apr 08, 2011

Tastes great, not as bitter as some similar "greens" products. I feel very healthy when drinking it and am sure it's doing me good. My skin feels and looks better too. Highly recommended!

Midori Greens

Posted by Reviewer2672348 on May 13, 2009

iherb has the best delivery service. Good opportunity to buy a whole food, while the price was reduced, instead of taking so many pills,

The best blend!

Posted by 5115944311650255983 on Nov 21, 2012

I'm a Naturopath and sometimes it's hard to find a good synergy in the product you buy.This is like drinking fresh oxygen for your body!