Unique taste that takes time to adjust to

Posted by Reviewer2460861 on Mar 12, 2012

My digestive system doesn't allow me to consume too much fibrous vegetables so I take green powders as part of my daily diet. In my experience with a few brands of green powder, Midori Greens has a unique taste that requires time to adjust to. The green tea, or matcha, flavour is outstanding, and thus, if you are not its big fan, you might find the taste difficult to accept. I have found the most palatable way of taking the powder is blending it with banana and almond milk to make my breakfast smoothie.

High quality greens

Posted by DawnMellowship on May 16, 2012

I found when I was taking this it gave me extra energy in the mornings and unlike some of the other green products didn't make me gassy or bloated. It's expensive but I think there is definitely some benefit to taking it.

Good for protein drink!

Posted by ChiaSeed on Jan 28, 2016

I blended this in our protein shake along with ice, CocoCep, beet powder, etc. So it doesn't taste much but just add its nuturitious value to our daily drink.

I like the ingredients but,

Posted by Reviewer1377459 on Sep 17, 2011

As all the other Madre Labs products are, this has horrible flavour for me though I like the ingredients . Just hope that I could get used to the taste of it.

fresh

Posted by Reviewer3246555 on Sep 27, 2011

good

green review

Posted by Reviewer1999527 on Feb 07, 2010

A very pleasant way to get more healthy greens