Delicious and unique blend

Posted by Reviewer2766708 on Oct 26, 2011

Excellent addition to a smoothie if you love the flavor of green tea! I make it with aloe juice, avocado, thai coconut water and coconut "meat". Yum!

Makes lunch extra nutritious

Posted by Reviewer1666268 on Feb 29, 2012

I put it in my salad dressing!

midori greens

Posted by arieschild on Sep 08, 2012

I can't say enough how good this product has been for me. I have a history of severe IBSD and probable chrohns. This is the only greens supplement that I can take, that doesn't cause problems, as this product has no added fiber, except what is natural. Excess fiber is what caused my problems in the first place. Also I have autoimmune disease, also caused from the above. I have alot more energy, and I can say I have healed myself. American doctors I have to have been totally clueless...I am a nurse. I am a iherb junkie and I am proud to say so. This product along with others and colonics and coffee enemas have given me my life back. Thank you iherb and Madre Labs.

midori green best supergreen food

Posted by Reviewer1988592 on Nov 28, 2011

I tried the sample pack, i notice everytime i take this my muscles on the jaw and fascial relax, I am ordering the full pack to see the full effect. Best supergreen food product so far i have tried that has a physical effect on the body, same with madre's immune punch on flu's everytime i get a cold/flu and i tak it, it helps keep it under control.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1567760 on Feb 03, 2011

It's a great product for me. I feel better everyday. Thanks again for your super nice services.

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer2316684 on Feb 13, 2011

This product is amazing! I put one scoop in my morning green smoothie along with their Simply Acai powder (which unfortunately is discontinued!) Love the energy!

Addictive!

Posted by fayechan-singapore on Dec 14, 2010

I survive on Green powders. They are the only thing I'm willing to eat in the morning. I'm one of those whose bellies only wake up at around 11:30am and no amount of nagging to have breakfast will goad me to eat. But when I discovered green powders, my breakfast life changed. Midori Greens is what I consider solid backbone item for my green brews. I like to mix and match my green powders depending on the juice flavours I have or just for taste preference for the day. Midori Green is a must throughout all the experimentations.

the best green cocktail

Posted by zsuzsa on Jan 11, 2011

simply the best green mix i've ever had, and i've been through a dozen. its easy on the stomach, and you feel the results immediately. 5 stars!

best ever

Posted by Reviewer1228874 on Jan 17, 2011

I can feel recover of my fatigue..as soon as I drink this.. the best product of Madre labs..

I love this product!

Posted by Reviewer2850810 on Apr 08, 2011

Tastes great, not as bitter as some similar "greens" products. I feel very healthy when drinking it and am sure it's doing me good. My skin feels and looks better too. Highly recommended!