great

Posted by Reviewer1667214 on Jan 12, 2012

awesome

Pure goodness

Posted by Reviewer2919172 on Jan 11, 2012

I got this as a sample with one of my orders and ended up ordering the full size. The ingredient list is impressive-- loaded with essential greens and no fillers. I really love the taste. It's like a more robust green tea. I just mix this with cold water.

A good blend.

Posted by energetyx on Jan 08, 2012

I really like this product. It tastes like green tea and the serving size is very small, so you can add a scoop to any type of smoothie and barely notice it's there. Recommended.

Great for smoothies

Posted by Reviewer1254450 on Jan 05, 2012

I just love these greens! Great for smoothies!

My favorite greens

Posted by Reviewer1192726 on Jan 04, 2012

I usually wait until this is on sale, it is a little bit pricey normally - however this does remain my favorite green product. Its packed with everything that is needed without the "filler" that is just used to hype up other green products out there. This also goes by "less is more" and for the body to recognize and simulate anything, the less is better. The Ashitaba is the best part of this mix.

read the label...you get what you pay Purity

Posted by Reviewer2262292 on Jan 03, 2012

I love the Midori Greens product. I happen to like the taste too but I am weird when it comes to taste..the wasabi has a nice kick to it. The ingredients are pure and simple..just greens and some expensive ones to process so you pay a bit more. If you want a lot of added ingredients some for fillers and others for vitamin content this is not the product for you. If you want a complete greens ingredient that can be added to a protein/shake or even to drink on its own then buy midori greens.

Tasty

Posted by Reviewer2517781 on Dec 05, 2011

Tiny sample size but enough to determine that I would definitely buy this if it weren't so high priced. Sorry!

tried in samples, bought the regular size

Posted by Reviewer1368652 on Dec 01, 2011

Recently Iherb added free samples of Midori with each parcel I got and I consume all of them. It helps me with digestion and regular bowel movements. Beside seaweeds added to the product is very good for overall health. I bought regular size and now take it once a day.

I mix it with grapefruit juice

Posted by Reviewer1842464 on Nov 30, 2011

And I can't live without it anymore!