DELICIOUS!!!

Posted by Reviewer3060686 on Feb 05, 2011

I love it. Great ingredients, and it tastes simply delicious. Give it a try ;o)

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1567760 on Feb 03, 2011

It's a great product for me. I feel better everyday. Thanks again for your super nice services.

Addictive!

Posted by fayechan-singapore on Dec 14, 2010

I survive on Green powders. They are the only thing I'm willing to eat in the morning. I'm one of those whose bellies only wake up at around 11:30am and no amount of nagging to have breakfast will goad me to eat. But when I discovered green powders, my breakfast life changed. Midori Greens is what I consider solid backbone item for my green brews. I like to mix and match my green powders depending on the juice flavours I have or just for taste preference for the day. Midori Green is a must throughout all the experimentations.

the best green cocktail

Posted by zsuzsa on Jan 11, 2011

simply the best green mix i've ever had, and i've been through a dozen. its easy on the stomach, and you feel the results immediately. 5 stars!

best ever

Posted by Reviewer1228874 on Jan 17, 2011

I can feel recover of my fatigue..as soon as I drink this.. the best product of Madre labs..

I love this product!

Posted by Reviewer2850810 on Apr 08, 2011

Tastes great, not as bitter as some similar "greens" products. I feel very healthy when drinking it and am sure it's doing me good. My skin feels and looks better too. Highly recommended!

extraordinary product

Posted by Reviewer3137418 on Jul 31, 2011

Wow, this is a superior greens blend. After the first couple of days using it, I could feel it working, and I can tell when I haven't taken any. It helps keep my mind and body cleansed and my energy flowing. I am so happy to have finally found my favorite greens powder! In my opinion, lots of others have too many ingredients which aren't particularly powerful or synergistic. I think Madre has chosen well just the right grasses, herbs, and vegetables that one buys a green formula for. I am very impressed and happy with Midori Greens. :)

Great product!

Posted by 5407705888256405432 on Dec 31, 2015

U can actually feel u will be more energized and less tired! This is great for people who don't take lots of greens and the taste is not as yucky as other similar products out there. Try it!

Love These Greens

Posted by priyanka on Aug 29, 2015

Super ingredients. I asked the company to provide info on oxalates and they quickly had it tested, saying "Each 3 gram serving contains approximately 100mg of Oxalic acid (via HPLC)." The exact number from that lot was 111 mg, but changes with each harvest.

great product

Posted by 4909914482189663964 on May 18, 2016

I have started with it for 1 week and I feel that my energy has improved. I can put more concentrate on driving and more alerts. Great product.