Very Satisfied

Posted by Reviewer1847302 on Feb 26, 2010

I have tremendous sleep apnea and have to take meds to stay awake during the day. I took the Midori Greens along with the Eureka Berries in the AM before going to work and I now do not take my "stay awake" meds. I'm so glad the brochere came in my box for these products. I've now added the Immune Punch to my little superfoods "cocktail". I have recommended this to my friends.

Again, another list of amazing ingredients

Posted by Reviewer1467475 on Apr 03, 2010

As someone who studies nutritional and medicinal herbs, I can tell you the ingredients in this product are wonderful. And freeze dried for optimal nutrition. Easy to digest.

Superb combination of ingredients

Posted by Reviewer3090587 on Jan 26, 2010

I've taken all types of greens powders...Nanogreens, Vitamineral Greens, SuperGreens, Doctor's Best, etc. etc. and this is by far the best in my book. It doesn't add much to your caloric intake (10 kcal vs. 50 for Nanogreens) and it seems to go directly into your system. Vitamineral Greens are good, but gave me horrid gas. This product doesn't. There is nothing else out there quite like it. Try it! I love all of Madre Labs products.

Good blend, but green tea makes me agitated

Posted by DerekABarrett on Oct 29, 2010

This is a great blend and the taste is fine, and I got a good energy burst from it, but green tea extract always makes me really agitated. It's not the product's fault, I should have known better. I get agitated with any green tea extract product, but the actual tea does not have the same effect on me. Once I stopped the powder I didn't feel as cranky. But like i said it's not the products fault, just something I react to, so wanted to write the review in case others have this same sensitivity.

It is Great

Posted by Reviewer2075563 on May 19, 2009

It tastes like green tea, so if you like green tea you will enjoy this one. There is no sugar in this blend, which is great because many green formulas have sugar in them. It is a great way to get your greens.