Fantastic Product

Posted by Reviewer1890079 on Sep 07, 2010

I use a scoop of the Eureka! Berries along with a scoop of the Midori Greens in my morning Greek yogurt smoothie. I know my energy and endurance levels have increased. My prayer is that the manufacturer will never quit making these superb products, they are top quality and everyone needs them.I've only been taking using these products for about 3 weeks and I believe I can already tell a difference in my skin. Happy on the Florida Gulf Coast!

Love It

Posted by Reviewer1365215 on Jun 09, 2010

I am really happy with the Greens. I use this along with the Acui Heart Powder and they give me a nice energy lift that lasts all day taken on a daily basis. Sometimes vitamin pills upset my stomach but not the powders. I will buy again...

Addictive!

Posted by fayechan-singapore on Dec 14, 2010

I survive on Green powders. They are the only thing I'm willing to eat in the morning. I'm one of those whose bellies only wake up at around 11:30am and no amount of nagging to have breakfast will goad me to eat. But when I discovered green powders, my breakfast life changed. Midori Greens is what I consider solid backbone item for my green brews. I like to mix and match my green powders depending on the juice flavours I have or just for taste preference for the day. Midori Green is a must throughout all the experimentations.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1094280 on Aug 30, 2010

This is a great product. I have used Garden of Life which is terrific also (both give me energy) but comparing the ingredients in the products, I think Madre Labs wins out with a higher concentration of the more beneficial stuff!

DELICIOUS!!!

Posted by Reviewer3060686 on Feb 05, 2011

I love it. Great ingredients, and it tastes simply delicious. Give it a try ;o)

Works the best for me

Posted by Reviewer2438439 on Sep 30, 2010

I used to take another brand 5 years ago and it didn't agree with me. Madre labs is great. I take it before I go to work and in the after noon before I work out. It gives me a really nice energy. Thanks again iherb.

I love this product!

Posted by Reviewer2850810 on Apr 08, 2011

Tastes great, not as bitter as some similar "greens" products. I feel very healthy when drinking it and am sure it's doing me good. My skin feels and looks better too. Highly recommended!

Very Satisfied

Posted by Reviewer1676564 on Oct 25, 2010

This is an outstanding product filled with incredible nutrients not typically available in common fruits and vegetables. My wife and I have to have our serving every morning and when I want to eat light, it serves as a good meal replacement. I feel energetic and well nourished with each serving, kudos to Madre Labs for providing Midori Greens AND at a reasonable price.

the best green cocktail

Posted by zsuzsa on Jan 11, 2011

simply the best green mix i've ever had, and i've been through a dozen. its easy on the stomach, and you feel the results immediately. 5 stars!

best ever

Posted by Reviewer1228874 on Jan 17, 2011

I can feel recover of my fatigue..as soon as I drink this.. the best product of Madre labs..