Great product

Posted by Reviewer1094280 on Aug 30, 2010

This is a great product. I have used Garden of Life which is terrific also (both give me energy) but comparing the ingredients in the products, I think Madre Labs wins out with a higher concentration of the more beneficial stuff!

DELICIOUS!!!

Posted by Reviewer3060686 on Feb 05, 2011

I love it. Great ingredients, and it tastes simply delicious. Give it a try ;o)

Works the best for me

Posted by Reviewer2438439 on Sep 30, 2010

I used to take another brand 5 years ago and it didn't agree with me. Madre labs is great. I take it before I go to work and in the after noon before I work out. It gives me a really nice energy. Thanks again iherb.

I love this product!

Posted by Reviewer2850810 on Apr 08, 2011

Tastes great, not as bitter as some similar "greens" products. I feel very healthy when drinking it and am sure it's doing me good. My skin feels and looks better too. Highly recommended!

Very Satisfied

Posted by Reviewer1676564 on Oct 25, 2010

This is an outstanding product filled with incredible nutrients not typically available in common fruits and vegetables. My wife and I have to have our serving every morning and when I want to eat light, it serves as a good meal replacement. I feel energetic and well nourished with each serving, kudos to Madre Labs for providing Midori Greens AND at a reasonable price.

the best green cocktail

Posted by zsuzsa on Jan 11, 2011

simply the best green mix i've ever had, and i've been through a dozen. its easy on the stomach, and you feel the results immediately. 5 stars!

best ever

Posted by Reviewer1228874 on Jan 17, 2011

I can feel recover of my fatigue..as soon as I drink this.. the best product of Madre labs..

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1567760 on Feb 03, 2011

It's a great product for me. I feel better everyday. Thanks again for your super nice services.

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer2316684 on Feb 13, 2011

This product is amazing! I put one scoop in my morning green smoothie along with their Simply Acai powder (which unfortunately is discontinued!) Love the energy!

Great product!

Posted by 5407705888256405432 on Dec 31, 2015

U can actually feel u will be more energized and less tired! This is great for people who don't take lots of greens and the taste is not as yucky as other similar products out there. Try it!