Strong greens

Posted by NarnianGirl on May 24, 2010

This is what I expected - a deep green taste & color, with a tangy aroma. Definitely not fun to take with water only! Quite OK in a smoothie, though. Surprised to see this needs refridgerating once opened - well, my fridge was out of order for three days and I kept this on a cupboard shelf instead, hoping it was not too badly damaged... For easier storage, I think I shall stick to the Garden of Life green powders from now on, although this certainly was an interesting product.

Excellent !!! Has improved my transit time and health

Posted by Reviewer1717623 on May 07, 2009

very recommanded,Has improved my transit time and health !!!

Midori Greens

Posted by Reviewer2363573 on Sep 15, 2009

They're fabulous and they do the job for half the cost of the other superfoods. This small jar provides 60 servings.

Hearty greens!

Posted by Reviewer2829545 on May 11, 2009

I just read the book "The Blue Zones" and I think this product supplies me with a wide variety of healthy greens that may help the aging process. I love iHerb's service!

Highly recommended

Posted by Reviewer2975168 on Feb 14, 2011

Pls Madre Labs, don't change the ingredients, because this formula is superb. I had several months a lack of energy and mood due to lack of sunlight in winter, but this product boosted both mood and energy levels. Midori Greens is a bit expensive, but superior to many other green formula products. Hope Iherb will put this product back on sale again one day.. :-)

good

Posted by Reviewer2058205 on May 08, 2009

Tastes great, blends easy. I add a little stevia to make it sweet. I combine it with immune punch and the fruit blend

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1154715 on May 02, 2009

This is an excellent way to get the nutrition I need but do not get in my diet daily. I thought it would make a smoothie taste bad but it is just fine, works with fruit & juice and tastes great.

Keeps you on the go

Posted by Reviewer1113182 on Dec 31, 2009

Love this product and have noticed a big difference in my skins overall appearance. Much smoother and has that healthy glow.

Best SuperGreens mix!

Posted by Reviewer1882471 on May 01, 2009

I like the taste and the results are wonderful too!

Amazing