Keeps you on the go

Posted by Reviewer1113182 on Dec 31, 2009

Love this product and have noticed a big difference in my skins overall appearance. Much smoother and has that healthy glow.

good

Posted by Reviewer2058205 on May 08, 2009

Tastes great, blends easy. I add a little stevia to make it sweet. I combine it with immune punch and the fruit blend

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1154715 on May 02, 2009

This is an excellent way to get the nutrition I need but do not get in my diet daily. I thought it would make a smoothie taste bad but it is just fine, works with fruit & juice and tastes great.

Hearty greens!

Posted by Reviewer2829545 on May 11, 2009

I just read the book "The Blue Zones" and I think this product supplies me with a wide variety of healthy greens that may help the aging process. I love iHerb's service!

Highly recommended

Posted by Reviewer2975168 on Feb 14, 2011

Pls Madre Labs, don't change the ingredients, because this formula is superb. I had several months a lack of energy and mood due to lack of sunlight in winter, but this product boosted both mood and energy levels. Midori Greens is a bit expensive, but superior to many other green formula products. Hope Iherb will put this product back on sale again one day.. :-)

So Good best for Ulcerative Colitis

Posted by Reviewer2613290 on Apr 11, 2011

I have a Ulcerative Colitis and I am using this with psyllium husk + L Glutamine powder. I mix them in the water. This is the best combination for your UC treatment

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer2679873 on Apr 16, 2009

Very potent. Balanced. Energizing

Best SuperGreens mix!

Posted by Reviewer1882471 on May 01, 2009

I like the taste and the results are wonderful too!

clean my sinus

Posted by Reviewer1907975 on Aug 15, 2011

two ounce of water with 1 scope spone provided and mix it before drinking, It help open my sinus.And it also help my constipation,hope will help you too.

WOW

Posted by Reviewer2630489 on May 28, 2011

Love these products. Can't live without them,,