New Favorite!

Posted by Reviewer3050558 on Jan 25, 2014

Tried this because I love their argan oil hand lotion so much. Now this is my fav ever bath wash. SILKY! Friend visiting used and loved it, too. Will continue to use. Leaves skin so soft. Wonderful product, great companies (both Madre Labs and IHerb)!

Good one!

Posted by Reviewer2706964 on Apr 27, 2012

I enjoy taking shower with this body wash. It smells nice and seems to moisturise my skin pretty well. I will order it again.

Good

Posted by popopo on Sep 05, 2012

Love it! Lathers and smells nicely. Though only for warm season, because it has a little cooling effect

Good!

Posted by erikamarija on Aug 26, 2012

It is very good body wash, has a good smell, makes body soft and nice.

Nice Smell

Posted by Reviewer1670279 on Apr 03, 2012

Seems to be gentle to the skin. Lathers well. Fragance is not overwhelming.

Amazing wash!

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Aug 13, 2012

I liked the product very muchю Smells good, gives nice foam, I am satisfied with ingredients. // Очень понравился. Отличный запах, приятная пена, и я довольна составом.

Не очень

Posted by QIR015 on Aug 14, 2012

Гель не понравился. Оставляет ощущение пленки на коже. В составе есть вредные вещества. Покупать больше не буду. Единственный плюс - запах приятный. The gel did not like. It leaves a feeling of the film on the skin. In the composition is harmful substances. I will not buy more. The only plus - the smell pleasant.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer3269355 on Apr 27, 2012

I bought this when it was only $3. Love it! Lathers and smells nicely. I will definitely repeat!!

Absolutely love it

Posted by Reviewer2012636 on Aug 31, 2011

I use it as a hair and body wash. It does not dry my skin and the rosemary mint essential oils help wake me up in the morning. Great job.

Love it!

Posted by beautybymissl on Dec 05, 2011

This bodywash has interesting scent that I personally loved! It didn´t make my skin dry and it lathered well.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »