EN
USD
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

Reviews | English
Sort By

Gentle bodywash, also for short hair

Posted by Reviewer1192144 on Aug 28, 2012

I prefer not to use any Body Wash for my psoriatic skin. But sometimes i feel i need a better wash and this has been the best product for me so far. It is ver gentle. It is also good for hair and scalp. Even my 2-year old son likes to wash with this sometimes.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Good

Posted by popopo on Sep 05, 2012

Love it! Lathers and smells nicely. Though only for warm season, because it has a little cooling effect

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Good!

Posted by erikamarija on Aug 26, 2012

It is very good body wash, has a good smell, makes body soft and nice.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Nice Smell

Posted by Reviewer1670279 on Apr 03, 2012

Seems to be gentle to the skin. Lathers well. Fragance is not overwhelming.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Amazing wash!

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Aug 13, 2012

I liked the product very muchю Smells good, gives nice foam, I am satisfied with ingredients. // Очень понравился. Отличный запах, приятная пена, и я довольна составом.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Очень нравится! I like it!

Posted by Shpulka on Aug 24, 2012

Я очень довольна этим гелем для душа! В нем только полезные ингредиенты, пахнет мятой, для лета супер! После его применения не требуется наносить на кожу лосьон - совсем не стяивает, кожа гладкая мягкая. Отмывает тоже отлично. I am very pleased with this body wash! Have healthy ingredients, good smell mint! After use don't need on the body lotion - skin soft and smooth. Excellent!

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Не очень

Posted by QIR015 on Aug 14, 2012

Гель не понравился. Оставляет ощущение пленки на коже. В составе есть вредные вещества. Покупать больше не буду. Единственный плюс - запах приятный. The gel did not like. It leaves a feeling of the film on the skin. In the composition is harmful substances. I will not buy more. The only plus - the smell pleasant.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Nice

Posted by Reviewer3269355 on Apr 27, 2012

I bought this when it was only $3. Love it! Lathers and smells nicely. I will definitely repeat!!

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Absolutely love it

Posted by Reviewer2012636 on Aug 31, 2011

I use it as a hair and body wash. It does not dry my skin and the rosemary mint essential oils help wake me up in the morning. Great job.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Love it!

Posted by beautybymissl on Dec 05, 2011

This bodywash has interesting scent that I personally loved! It didn´t make my skin dry and it lathered well.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 11-20 of 33 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »