The best shower gel!

Posted by Reviewerfromnorway on Dec 06, 2011

I love this shower gel. It tastes good and leaves my skin very smooth. You just need a very small amount - about the size of an almond - to wash your body. It will order this one again.

Great body wash!

Posted by Reviewer1275387 on Mar 19, 2012

I bought this when it was on offer (for $ 3) in the "Hot deals"-section on Iherb. I haven't tried this on a long term yet, but it seems to moisturize really well, almost no need for body lotion. The smell is a bit special (I am kind of new with natural products, and still used to the syntetic smell of the shower gels i used to purchase at the supermarked), but I like it. It smells mostly rosemary, while the mint is harder to detect. It lathers a lot, even if it is a natural soap. Smell does not linger at skin after showering, which I think is great (the smell really wakes me up in the morning, but would smell terrible with my sweet daytime parfume). Overall, this is really great! I will probably purchase again (even for the regular price!)

great

Posted by David-G on Mar 31, 2012

girlfriend likes it :)

Best body wash!

Posted by 4633414941842497600 on Jun 04, 2014

특가일때 주문했는데 정말 향기도 좋고 보습력도 좋아요. 재구매 해야 겠어요.

Posted by 5259363958395472932 on Jun 28, 2014

like it!

when will you remove this item? it's been discontinued like a month ago.

Posted by ksju84 on Aug 06, 2014

when will you remove this item? it's been discontinued like a month ago.

Awesome stuff

Posted by Reviewer1229626 on Nov 24, 2014

LOVE the smell. Natural and envigorating

Hmmm

Posted by Reviewer1619032 on Sep 12, 2012

I love this body wash. The smell, the way it lathers - it's great. It loses a star though because the smell doesn't last - I wish I could smell like rosemary all day!

Very refreshing Body Wash

Posted by Reviewer1438643 on Jul 02, 2012

Body Wash is very refreshing and minty in smell but price is on the high side. Will not order again unless there is a special price from Madre Labs. I bought it for a trial price of $3.00

Just OK

Posted by 5448445456211450340 on Oct 30, 2014

It is good natural soap but not lather too well and a bit difficult to wash. I also don't fancy its smell.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »