Really Nice Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1465453 on Oct 11, 2011

I'm really pleased with this shampoo. It has a great lather without leaving a residue in your hair. The strawberry scent is great. My hair is really nice since using this along with the matching conditioner.

girlfriend likes it

Posted by sav430 on Jun 28, 2012

My girlfriend has been having problems finding hair products that keep her hair healthy. She decided to start using this.

Worth every US Dollar.

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Dec 21, 2013

I don't usually write reviews of shampoos. But on this product I had to! I have long wavy hair which was dry and frizzy. I have been using this shampoo for 4 weeks now and the frizz is gone and my hair is super soft. When I let my hair dry naturally its super shiny and manageable where as i used to have struggle before. It has kept my hair color in check. My Wife has even started using it (she has fine hair) and it works on her as well. The fragrence is really lovely and i cut my hair drying time to almost half now. I'm happy with this product and will definitely buy again! . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits (or taste good).

Improved my damaged hairs

Posted by Plesniece on Jul 02, 2012

I loved fragrance like sweet strawberries with milk. Shampoo did not irritate my super sensitive skin; actually it helped heal my eczema hands. After using my hairs smell like strawberries. Cleans hair good, do not leave it greasy. I have long hairs and best quality of shampoo is that it is easy to rinse out. Very moisturizing left my long hair silky and straight. I believe it is natural shampoo. But this time I purchased Avalon Organics shampoo and conditioner because of good reviews and then I will compare and choose which is better for me. But for now Madre Labs is the best!!!

Good!

Posted by erikamarija on Aug 22, 2012

Really good shampoo, got it for 3 $, but really makes my blond, damaged hair silky and shine. I like it!

Hair Sooo Soft

Posted by Reviewer2697539 on Oct 17, 2011

This shampoo & conditioner smelt soooo good and left my hair feeling very clean, soft and silky.

Shampoo and conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2966664 on Oct 06, 2011

I liked this product. I would order this.

Smells great

Posted by Reviewer3196414 on Oct 25, 2011

It smells good, but with only one sample it's hard to tell how good it really is.

Fine

Posted by Reviewer3212061 on Oct 01, 2011

Fine

Very conditioning

Posted by Butterfly on Sep 28, 2011

Liked this shampoo and conditioner very much, think I will have to buy them. My hair, wavy long hair prone to frizziness, was like silk after washing. It sort of enhanced the color as well although my hair is not dyed. The scent was wonderful too.