Worth every US Dollar.

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Dec 21, 2013

I don't usually write reviews of shampoos. But on this product I had to! I have long wavy hair which was dry and frizzy. I have been using this shampoo for 4 weeks now and the frizz is gone and my hair is super soft. When I let my hair dry naturally its super shiny and manageable where as i used to have struggle before. It has kept my hair color in check. My Wife has even started using it (she has fine hair) and it works on her as well. The fragrence is really lovely and i cut my hair drying time to almost half now. I'm happy with this product and will definitely buy again! . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits (or taste good).

worth a try

Posted by Reviewer2975194 on Jan 19, 2013

Air conditioner has a nice discreet flavor. If there is a problem of split ends and a tendency to dry hair, I advise you to try this line of products (shampoo and conditioner)! Used in the summer. I loved it. Hair was easier to style and became more moisturized. Strange but true: when you use a shampoo with mild wheat shade the hair, but usually in the summer hair color fade.Кондиционер имеет приятный ненавязчивый аромат. Если есть проблема секущихся кончиков и склонность к сухости волос, советую попробовать данную линию продукции (шампунь и кондиционер)! Использовала летом. Мне очень понравилось. Волосы стали легче укладываться и стали более увлажненными. Странно но факт: при использовании шампуня появился легкий пшеничный оттенок у волос, хотя обычно летом цвет волос выгорает.

loved the sent

Posted by Reviewer2889335 on Jan 01, 2013

and my hair agreed with it.

very good

Posted by Dorina on Nov 27, 2012

I really like this shampoo because it's gentle, but cleans very well. I don't like the smell, but it's ok. I recommend it, even to the persons with sensitive scalp.

wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer1201475 on Oct 19, 2012

love the strawberry fragrance, perfect for summertime. Leaves my hair feeling great, too.

Smells wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2542191 on Sep 13, 2012

And not heavy on your hair

Good shampoo

Posted by popopo on Aug 31, 2012

Works well on my dry natural hair, although the smell is kind of strange,but you get used to it.

Good!

Posted by erikamarija on Aug 22, 2012

Really good shampoo, got it for 3 $, but really makes my blond, damaged hair silky and shine. I like it!

recommended

Posted by Reviewer1598731 on Aug 20, 2012

This smells SO good! Works wonder for my tangly hair!

love!

Posted by lisofby on Aug 17, 2012

so gentle, yet cleansing.