Madre Labs, Moisturizing Shampoo, Strawberry Oasis, 12.5 fl oz (370 ml)

Love the Smell

Posted by SassySingaporean From Singapore on Apr 22, 2013

My teen girls love this too like the Pomegranate & Mallow shampoo. As this is moisturising, left our hair slightly heavier and we didn't need conidtioner after that. Love the smell :)

Good Shampoo/Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2003043 From North Carolina on Sep 04, 2011

I received the shampoo and conditioner as a free offer from iHerb. It is a shampoo/conditioner that I would definately use again. The shampoo cleaned my hair very well and the conditioner was very rich. The only concern was the difficulty of opening the sample pack while my hands were wet. Pre-opening pack would be a good suggestion. I appreciate iHerb making this available.

Life Time

Posted by Reviewer2131746 From Florida on Sep 28, 2011

I love the new lid - thank you for changing, I was mad before everytime I had to open a new bottle. While I am explaining, may I add that I would still work on the lid a little more, because when I shake the bottle side to side (not even daring up and down) the juice still gets so much into the lid that when I am opening the bottle the juice runs all over the place - simply aweful, sticky, etc. If you could fix that I would be very happy. Thank you for a great product. Simply love it. I use the juice for breakfast: a cup of rolled original oats dry and then add the juice over them. Healthy and filling breakfast and it takes a while to eat it because the oats needs lots of chewing with a great flavor from the juice and you feel like you are eating a lot, but it is tricking the brain. Have a great day. Liane Page

Good shompoo and conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1617860 From Norway on Sep 26, 2011

Good shampoo, might just purchase this one!

ok

Posted by Reviewer1702476 From Norway on Oct 07, 2011

A good shampoo and conditioner for dry hair, but the smell is a little toos weet.