loved the sent

Posted by Reviewer2889335 on Jan 01, 2013

and my hair agreed with it.

worth a try

Posted by Reviewer2975194 on Jan 19, 2013

Air conditioner has a nice discreet flavor. If there is a problem of split ends and a tendency to dry hair, I advise you to try this line of products (shampoo and conditioner)! Used in the summer. I loved it. Hair was easier to style and became more moisturized. Strange but true: when you use a shampoo with mild wheat shade the hair, but usually in the summer hair color fade.Кондиционер имеет приятный ненавязчивый аромат. Если есть проблема секущихся кончиков и склонность к сухости волос, советую попробовать данную линию продукции (шампунь и кондиционер)! Использовала летом. Мне очень понравилось. Волосы стали легче укладываться и стали более увлажненными. Странно но факт: при использовании шампуня появился легкий пшеничный оттенок у волос, хотя обычно летом цвет волос выгорает.

Nice aroma good forming

Posted by 5369932254910808460 on Feb 18, 2014

Nice aroma good forming, but after using definitely need some condition or oil to "feed" the hair.

Pretty good

Posted by Reviewer2459375 on Jun 22, 2012

I love the smell of this stuff!

nice product

Posted by Reviewer2577547 on Oct 27, 2012

I like the smell, the consistence good as well. I fell some impact to my hair, thei became soft.

Love the Smell

Posted by SassySingaporean on Apr 22, 2013

My teen girls love this too like the Pomegranate & Mallow shampoo. As this is moisturising, left our hair slightly heavier and we didn't need conidtioner after that. Love the smell :)

Good Shampoo/Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2003043 on Sep 04, 2011

I received the shampoo and conditioner as a free offer from iHerb. It is a shampoo/conditioner that I would definately use again. The shampoo cleaned my hair very well and the conditioner was very rich. The only concern was the difficulty of opening the sample pack while my hands were wet. Pre-opening pack would be a good suggestion. I appreciate iHerb making this available.

Life Time

Posted by Reviewer2131746 on Sep 28, 2011

I love the new lid - thank you for changing, I was mad before everytime I had to open a new bottle. While I am explaining, may I add that I would still work on the lid a little more, because when I shake the bottle side to side (not even daring up and down) the juice still gets so much into the lid that when I am opening the bottle the juice runs all over the place - simply aweful, sticky, etc. If you could fix that I would be very happy. Thank you for a great product. Simply love it. I use the juice for breakfast: a cup of rolled original oats dry and then add the juice over them. Healthy and filling breakfast and it takes a while to eat it because the oats needs lots of chewing with a great flavor from the juice and you feel like you are eating a lot, but it is tricking the brain. Have a great day. Liane Page

Good shompoo and conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1617860 on Sep 26, 2011

Good shampoo, might just purchase this one!

ok

Posted by Reviewer1702476 on Oct 07, 2011

A good shampoo and conditioner for dry hair, but the smell is a little toos weet.