EN
USD
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$10.46

$13.95

Savings of: $3.49 (25% off)

Customer Ratings

5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
(5)
1 Stars
(4)
Reviews | English
Sort By

loved the sent

Posted by Reviewer2889335 on Jan 01, 2013

and my hair agreed with it.

Was this review helpful to you?

worth a try

Posted by Reviewer2975194 on Jan 19, 2013

Air conditioner has a nice discreet flavor. If there is a problem of split ends and a tendency to dry hair, I advise you to try this line of products (shampoo and conditioner)! Used in the summer. I loved it. Hair was easier to style and became more moisturized. Strange but true: when you use a shampoo with mild wheat shade the hair, but usually in the summer hair color fade.Кондиционер имеет приятный ненавязчивый аромат. Если есть проблема секущихся кончиков и склонность к сухости волос, советую попробовать данную линию продукции (шампунь и кондиционер)! Использовала летом. Мне очень понравилось. Волосы стали легче укладываться и стали более увлажненными. Странно но факт: при использовании шампуня появился легкий пшеничный оттенок у волос, хотя обычно летом цвет волос выгорает.

Was this review helpful to you?

Nice aroma good forming

Posted by 5369932254910808460 on Feb 18, 2014

Nice aroma good forming, but after using definitely need some condition or oil to "feed" the hair.

Was this review helpful to you?

Pretty good

Posted by Reviewer2459375 on Jun 22, 2012

I love the smell of this stuff!

Was this review helpful to you?

nice product

Posted by Reviewer2577547 on Oct 27, 2012

I like the smell, the consistence good as well. I fell some impact to my hair, thei became soft.

Was this review helpful to you?

Love the Smell

Posted by SassySingaporean on Apr 22, 2013

My teen girls love this too like the Pomegranate & Mallow shampoo. As this is moisturising, left our hair slightly heavier and we didn't need conidtioner after that. Love the smell :)

Was this review helpful to you?

OK

Posted by Reviewer3236831 on Sep 14, 2011

Both shampoo and conditioner smell really nice. Unfortunately, my hair stayed dry after using these products.

Was this review helpful to you?

Good

Posted by Reviewer1694950 on Sep 14, 2011

Gave this to my daughter she says it works good

Was this review helpful to you?

nice

Posted by Reviewer2725740 on Aug 21, 2011

I like it.

Was this review helpful to you?

Good shompoo and conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1617860 on Sep 26, 2011

Good shampoo, might just purchase this one!

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 51-60 of 90 total

« Previous | 4 5 6 7 8 | Next »